TRANQUILITY - 1995 130' HATTERAS
Florida $2,950,000 USD
|Length Overall (L.O.A.):||130.00 feet||(39.62 meters)|
|Beam (molded):||25.00 feet||( 7.62 meters)|
|Draft (loaded):||8.00 feet||( 2.44 meters)|
|Fuel Capacity:||7,000 US Gallons||(26,498 liters)|
|Water Capacity:||900 US Gallons||( 3,407 liters)|
|Watermakers:||2,400 US Gallons||( 9,084 liters)|
|Lube Oil:||210 US Gallons||( 794 liters)|
|Waste Oil:||265 US Gallons||( 1,003 liters)|
|3.1 Main Engines|
|Gearboxes for Main Engines:|
3.2 Generators & Electricity
|Generator Fuel Consumption:|
3.3 Air Conditioning
3.4 Other Machinery
|Fresh Water System:|
4. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
|4.1 Communication Systems|
4.2 Navigation Systems
4.3 Entertainment System
|Master and Guest Staterooms:|
|Captain and Crew:|
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
|5.1 Main Galley Equipment|
5.2 Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
5.3 Additional Galley Equipment
5.4 Laundry Equipment
|Owner Laundry Equipment:|
|Guest Laundry Equipment:|
|Crew Laundry Equipment:|
6. TENDERS & TOYS
7. DECK EQUIPMENT
|Anchor Windlass System:|
|Aft Warping Capstans:|
|Boat Crane and Davits:|
8. SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
|8.1 Security Equipment|
8.2 Fire Fighting Equipment
|Fire Control System:|
8.3 Safety Equipment
"TRANQUILITY" provides accommodations for up to 12 guests in the Owner's party with 10 guests in 5 staterooms and ensuite baths.
The Aft Deck is entered through the door at the aft end of the main salon. The Aft Deck dining area features a long glossy teak dining table with seating for ten, including a built-in cushioned U-shaped settee with four teak chairs. The Aft Deck features a teak deck and a fold-down flat-screen TV.
A twin circular stairway winds aft down to a large six-foot swim platform with a custom ladder. The swim platform also serves as the center for water sports, where there is storage for dive tanks, fishing gear, rafts, and other watersports gear; she also has her own commercial dive compressor.
TRANQUILITY’s Salon is ideal for entertaining large groups. The bar aft has custom seating and marble countertops. Built-in cabinets feature storage for glasses and bottles, along with a refrigerator and icemaker. The Salon is completely open and spans more than forty feet from the bar aft to the dining area forward. The salon, as well as the accommodations areas, are satin Burlwood. There is storage for crystal, china, and silverware, counters are wood covered.
The large L-shaped sofa on the port side offers seating for all guests and faces the flat-screen television that rises out of the Burlwood cabinet on the starboard side. There are several seating areas. All equipment is operated by a remote control. The main salon also features windows offering views whether at the docks, anchored out, or underway.
The forward, formal Dining Salon features a Dale Chihuly style glass chandelier and a contemporary smoked glass and stainless steel table that seats ten.
The Galley features cabinetry and storage areas, and services meal preparation for ten guests and eight crew.
Located forward on the boat deck is the Wheelhouse. There are two wing stations. Forward of the Wheelhouse, towards the bow, are the two chaise lounges, below them is the windlass and anchor system. (NEW 2019)
You enter forward into the Skylounge through a single door; the Skylounge is the second entertainment area and bar aboard TRANQUILITY. The entertainment center includes flat-screen TV and music system.
Up the stairs from the boat deck is the Sundeck; there are three adjustable chaise lounges, and seating for at the L-shaped settee. The Sundeck affords views while underway, and easily accommodates ten guests with seating, including seating forward and helm station.
The circular stairway up from the Aft Deck leads to the Boat Deck. While underway, the aft part of the Boat Deck serves as a storage area for the water toys. Forward on the Boat Deck are two L-shaped settees providing for seating for ten at two tables with umbrellas, and to the port side is the yacht’s on-deck Jacuzzi. The deck features teak flooring, and all countertops are silver granite. Area is covered by removable canopy (NEW 2019).
|The full-width Master Stateroom is on the main deck, the Master Suite includes a king-size berth with end tables. There are two walk-in cedar closets, a dressing area, and vanity. There is a complete entertainment center including a flat-screen TV.|
The Master bath features his and her areas on either side of a shower; the countertops have matching marble tops.
There are four staterooms below via a carpeted stairway from the main deck foyer. At the bottom of the stairway is a foyer which includes a refrigerator, washer and dryer, and marble floors. New lighting installed in 2019.
The upper salon converts to an additional cabin and half bath, which accommodates sleeping for two additional guests. Entertainment includes a flat-screen TV and music system.
|The Crew Quarters feature four cabins including a Captain's cabin with a queen-size berth and flat-screen TV. Three cabins are located forward with entry through the Galley, and the fourth is aft of the engine room.|
The Crew Mess has a stacked GE washer & dryer, ice maker, refrigerator, cabinets with stainless steel Sink, TV/DVD/CD player, B&G Hydra 2, ICOM VHF (NEW 2019), and dinette with settee.
TRANQUILITY is a spacious 130’ (40m) Hatteras Tri-deck Motor Yacht, which provides accommodations for up to 12 guests in the Owner's party with 10 guests in 5 staterooms. She also offers crew accommodations for eight and is attractively priced, making her the best entry-level tri-deck motor yacht on the market for either private or charter use.
Her hull is constructed of solid GRP and she was built and launched to the specifications of American Bureau of Shipping (ABS). She has a proven and extensive track record cruising the Atlantic seaboard, Bahamas and Caribbean.
TRANQUILITY’s interior space is plentiful, comprising of a 40’ main salon and open floor plan, with dining for 10 forward, and a full bar facing aft. She has an on-deck full-beam Master Suite forward. The Master Stateroom features a King size bed and ample storage with two separate wardrobes and a built-in vanity. The his-and-hers master bath is also full beam with an oversized spa-style marble glass shower. She has 4 guest cabins below, three queen-sized VIP berths, and one twin. Each of these staterooms has an ensuite bath, and three of them are graciously appointed with Jacuzzi baths.
Her exterior decks and fly-bridge are plentiful, with areas for sunning and dining throughout.
UPGRADES & SERVICE WORK COMPLETED ABOARD 2018-2020
- Inspected Fire Extinguishers & Fire System (9/2020)
- Replace port gen pto clutch (8/15/20)
- Replace port gen exhaust mixer (7/31/20)
- Replace port gen front main seal (7/31/20)
- Replace quest and crew mirrors (7/30/20)
- Reupholster crew quarters (6/15/20)
- Replaced all overhead lighting in crew quarters (6/15/20)
- Replaced sky lounge icemaker (6/1/20)
- Replaced quest bedding (6/1/20)
- Replaced crew area av and nav equipment (2020)
- Replaced all motor mounts (5/31/20)
- Replaced all fenders and covers (5/31/20)
- Rebuilt stbd telescopic davit by Marquipt (4/30/20)
- Replaced transducer (3/31/20)
- Replaced hailer speakers for both VHF radios (3/31/20)
- Replaced both cutlass bearings (3/31/20)
- Replaced both shaft seals (3/31/20)
- Reconditioned Props (3/31/20)
- Reconditioned Shafts (3/31/20)
- New bottom paint (3/31/20)
- Re-certified life rafts (3/31/20)
- Installed new exhaust crush rings (3/31/20)
- Replaced a/c raw water discharge through hull (3/31/20)
- Strip and varnish aft deck wall (3/31/20)
- Out of the water survey completed (3/31/20)
- Crew quarter fridge replaced (3/31/20)
- Replaced all av bridge speakers (1/15/20)
- Port aft windlass replaced (12/15/19)
- Rebuilt hot tub jets and pumps (12/15/19)
- Rebuilt stbd crew head (12/15/19)
- Professionally cleaned main electrical panel (12/15/19)
- Both anchor windlasses replaced (12/15/19)
- Replaced all belts on both generators (9/30/19)
- Had all exterior drains jet washed (9/30/19)
- Replaced all quest area lighting (9/30/19)
- Replaced steering tie rod (9/30/19)
- Replaced stbd steering ram (9/30/19)
- Replaced bow cushion covers (9/30/19)
- Replaced boat deck canopy (9/30/19)
- Replaced wing station covers (9/30/19)
- Replaced all wall switches and outlets (9/30/19)
- Replaced chilled water system (7/31/19)
- Replace tender chocks (7/31/19)
- Replaced aft deck freezer compressor (6/30/19)
- Replaced 5 out of six security cameras (6/30/19)
- Added XM Weather Works (6/30/19)
- Replaced B&G wind indicator on mast (6/30/20)
- Updated helm software and interfaced Garmin to the helm (6/30/19)
- Rebuilt ACR search light (6/30/19)
- Removed abandoned wiring under helm (6/30/19)
- Serviced Brownie dive compressor (6/30/19)
- Rebuilt passerelle cylinder's (6/30/19)
- Replace all engine room lighting (6/30/19)
- Replaced both air compressors (5/31/19)
- Replaced aft deck freezer raw water pump (5/31/19)
- Replaced Naiad raw water cooling pump (5/31/19)
- Replaced bow thruster raw water cooling pump (5/31/19)
- Replaced both cables from engine module to transmission (6/30/19)
- Flushed coolant in both engines (6/30/19)
- Replaced port engine fuel modules (4/30/19)
- Replaced port engine ecm (4/30/19)
- Replaced all port injectors (4/30/19)
- Replaced both fuel lift pumps (4/30/19)
- $35,000 spent on exterior paint work over the last 15 months
- Complete Exterior Paint Job (2018)
- Teak Swim Platform & Aft Deck Steps (2018)
- Bottom Job (bottom peal, props tuned, rudder bearings replaced, stabilizer seals replaced, and surveyed) (2018)
- (6) Air Handlers - Engine room, Engineers Stateroom, Captains Quarters, (3) on Bridge (2018)
- Rebuilt Hydraulic Steering System (2018)
- Engine Injectors (2018)