1986 125' HEESEN YACHTS Motor Yacht Tri-Deck Yacht Nassau Bahamas $5,900,000 USD
1986 125' HEESEN YACHTS Motor Yacht Tri-Deck Yacht Nassau Bahamas
1. Dutch built, pedigree vessel, that has undergone millions in capital improvements over recent years, including hull plating 2. Fantastic captain that has been with the owner since purchase and knows the boat intimately 3. Proven charter platform with a very popular and successful Bahamas program currently in operation. The boat currently has 7 charters booked between March 2021 and July 2021. 4. Brand new sun deck bar; additional features include a Jacuzzi, outdoor cinema, and plenty of space for guest enjoyment 5. Modern and bright interior, including an expanded, inviting sky lounge 6. Accommodations for 12 guests include an on-deck master stateroom, 2 King staterooms, and 2 twin staterooms with pullman berths 7. Crew accommodations for 7 or 8, including a generously sized crew lounge on the lower deck and captain's cabin on the bridge deck 8. Recently completed flag recertification
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1986 125' HEESEN YACHTS Tri-Deck Yacht Motor Yacht Tri-Deck SEA AXIS yacht for sale in Nassau, Bahamas today!
1. Dutch built, pedigree vessel, that has undergone millions in capital improvements over recent years, including hull plating
2. Fantastic captain that has been with the owner since purchase and knows the boat intimately
3. Proven charter platform with a very popular and successful Bahamas program currently in operation. The boat currently has 7 charters booked between March 2021 and July 2021.
4. Brand new sun deck bar; additional features include a Jacuzzi, outdoor cinema, and plenty of space for guest enjoyment
5. Modern and bright interior, including an expanded, inviting sky lounge
6. Accommodations for 12 guests include an on-deck master stateroom, 2 King staterooms, and 2 twin staterooms with pullman berths
7. Crew accommodations for 7 or 8, including a generously sized crew lounge on the lower deck and captain's cabin on the bridge deck
8. Recently completed flag recertification
SEA AXIS has been fully restored, with a commitment by her current owner to keeping her Dutch heritage intact.
Under previous ownership, a structural rebuild took place in Europe that spanned two years from 2009-2010.
More recent interior refurbishments took place in both 2015 and 2018, with SEA AXIS benefiting from extensive financial investments by highly experienced owners.
- Extension of decks
- Re-plating of hull sections
- Engine and generator overhauls
- Major ABS Surveys
- Replacement of stainless
- New water makers
- New A/C air handlers
- New engine room piping
- New carpets and fabrics
- Teak on interior and exterior sanded or varnished
- New exterior canvas and cushions
- Upgraded audio visual entertainment systems.
SEA AXIS Axis has been maintained in ABS Class since her construction at Heesen Yachts, and she has crossed the Atlantic on several occasions.
With her economical Duetz engines, and Dutch seakeeping capabilities, she is very capable of long open ocean runs, but is also quite comfortable cruising to hidden Caribbean anchorages.
SEA AXIS' interior layout and design was carefully constructed by European craftsmen, with special focus on contemporary yacht features. She is adorned with rich wood paneling and cabinetry, creamy white furnishings and carpeting, and bold red accent pieces that lend energy to elegance.
Unobstructed design and a flexible main salon layout lends the ideal flow of circulation, adaptable to an intimate gathering or entertaining a more extensive guest list. The furnishings, finished in soft and supple white leather are elegant, understated and luxurious; the dining salon is furnished in a modern, comfortable style providing formal or casually elegant dining for up to eight guests.
Complimented by the main salon bar and surrounding oversized windows the main deck is thoughtfully arranged to create an inviting, warm, elegant space within which to entertain or simply relax.
The comfortable skylounge, with magnificent views, has a dedicated office area and entertainment center, unparalleled for casual, indoor relaxation. With surrounding oversized windows, this cozy but vibrant space was thoughtfully designed to create an adaptable space within which to work, relax or entertain.
Her five guest staterooms all have private baths, and accommodate up to 12 guests.
Sea Axis also has great outdoor living spaces. The aft extension on the main deck provides shaded dining for 12 guests.
Full walkaround decks provide easy access to the bow seating area and gracious, spiral stairways to port and starboard descend to a large swim platform.
The expanded bridge deck provides crane and tender storage but when the tender is launched, it serves as a perfect space for lounging.
The new ‘tender and toy free’ sundeck benefits from an easy flowing layout and the perfect combination of sun and shade. With elegant, teak sole there is banquette seating forward with a raised observation bench at center that adjusts to fore or aft viewing positions.
Centered under protective shade, the fully equipped U-shape bar seats six guests and the large Jacuzzi is flanked by vast thickly cushioned sun pads.
SEA AXIS accommodates 12 guests in 5 staterooms.
The master stateroom is located furthest forward on the main deck with a centerline, King sized bed. The private ensuite is located aft, with a Jacuzzi tub, glass shower, his and hers sinks, toilet and bidet.
Located on the lower deck amidship are three additional staterooms:
- 1 x King Forward VIP centerline bed with ensuite, full-beam
- 1 x King Port Aft- centerline bed with ensuite
- 1 x (2) Single beds with pullman and ensuite
There is an emergency escape door in the Forward VIP King to the crew's quarters.
The remaining guest stateroom is located on the lower deck starboard aft, with access via a staircase in the main salon:
- 1 x (2) Single beds with pullman and ensuite
SEA AXIS acccommodates seven crew in 3 crew cabins with 2 bunks each and a Captain's double cabin on the bridge deck. All cabins have ensuite head and showers.
Aluminum hull and superstructure with teak decks on all levels.
New teak on the swim platform (2020)
Bottom paint scheduled Summer 2021
- Main Deck: 79"
- Main Deck Master Cabin: 83"
- Main Deck Master Bath: 79"
- Lower Deck Aft Guest Cabin: 75"
- Lower Deck Amidship Guest Cabins: 80"
- Bridge Deck: 76"
- Pilothouse: 98" at its highest, tapers to 84" over electronics
|Length Overall:||125 feet||(38.10 meters)|
|Length at Waterline:||103 feet||(31.40 meters)|
|Beam:||24 feet 11 inches||(7.60 meters)|
|Draft Maximum:||8 feet 1 inch||(2.46 meters)|
|Draft Minimum:||8 feet||(2.44 meters)|
|Fuel Capacity:||7,000 US Gallons|
|(5) x tanks; 500 US Gallon Day Tank|
|Water Capacity:||1,400 US Gallons|
|Watermakers:||2,800 US Gallons/day total|
|Gray Water:||268 US Gallons|
|Black Water:||268 US Gallons|
|Speed||Consumption per hour||RPM||Range|
|Cruising:||12 knots||70 US Gallons||1600||3,000 nm|
|Engine Type:||(2) x Deutz TBD 616V16 diesels/@ 1527 hp each|
|Hours (as of March 2021):||Port: 8,063|
|Gearboxes:||Reintjes WVS832 2.52:1|
Generators & Electricity
|Generators:||(2) x 65 kW Northern Lights|
|Hours (as of March 2021):||Port: 18,399|
|Generator Fuel Consumption:||4.8 US Gallons/hr|
|Shore Power:||Atlas ShorPower Spa II 50/60 Hz|
|Batteries:||Main engine bank: replacing in Summer 2021|
|Generator bank: replaced 2020|
|House bank: replaced 2020|
|(2) x chiller units (new in 2018)|
|Vinmar a/c controls throughout|
|Watermakers:||(2) x Sea- R.O. "Nautilus"|
|Total: 2,800 US Gallons/day|
|Water heaters:||(2) x 50 US Gallons each (new 2020)|
|Stabilizers:||(2) Naiad Marine Systems, 400 series|
|Bow Thruster:||American Bow Thruster|
|Emergency Steering||Engine Room- manual|
|Fuel Filtration:||Westfalia Centrifuge|
|(2) sets of 2 of Racor fuel filters on each main engine (primaries)|
|(1) Racor fuel filter on each generator (primaries) plus 1 secondary filter|
|Sewage System:||Hamann Marine Sanitary System|
COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION
|Satellite communications:||Nera F77 satellite phone|
|Telephone system:||Panasonic hybrid with 14 stations|
|VHF:||(2) ICOM IC-M505|
|Printer:||HP Envy 7645|
|Ship's monitoring system:||Simon/Palladium Technologies; Kobelt Control System|
|Monitors:||(5) x VEI|
|Compass:||Sperry Marine, 6"|
|Automatic Pilot:||(1) x Simrad AP50|
|Depth/Wind/GPS:||(1) x Furuno/WAAS Navigator|
|B&G Hydra 2000|
|Radar:||(2) Furuno FA-150|
|Navtex:||Furuno Navtex NX-700|
SeaTel DAC2200 Sat TV ACU for Direct TV services
Bose Lifestyle III Theatre Entertainment System in Sky Lounge
HP Projection Screen for Bridge Deck Aft
|(1) Samsung 55"||Sky Lounge w/bose speaker|
|(1) Sony Bravia 42"||Master Stateroom|
|(2) Samsung 32"||Forward VIP King and Port Aft King Stateroom|
|(2) LG 27"||Twin Cabins|
|(1) Sony Bravia 32"||Crew Mess|
|(1) Sony Bravia 26"||Crew Mess (CCTV)|
|Apple TV's throughout|
|Sony DVD players throughout|
|Crestron iPads in Main Salon, Sky Lounge, and Sun Deck.|
|Main Salon & Sun Deck Crestrons are "masters" and can control entire boat|
|(4) x Bose Free Space Amplifiers with Apple Airport Express receviers in Main Salon|
|(2) x Bollard Speakers & Subwoofers (Bridge Deck Aft)|
|(6) x James Speakers (Main Deck Aft)|
|(4) x B&W 13" Audio Speakers (Sun Deck)|
|(4) x Bose Speakers (Sky Lounge)|
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
|Cooking Equipment:||Electrolux Double Wall oven|
|Kitchen- Aid 5-burner cooktop|
|Exhaust hood that vents out|
|Refrigeration/Freezer:||T35 True Reach-In Refrigerator|
|Refrigerator/Freezer:||Full-size Miele refrigerator (Crew Mess)|
|True Refrigerator (Engine Control Room)|
|True Freezer (Engine Control Room)|
|(3) x Perlick beverage fridge (Sun Deck)|
|Electrolux beverage fridge (Main Salon)|
|Frigidaire Chest Freezer (Lazarette)|
|Wine Cooler:||Whynter Dual Zone 32-bottle (Main Salon)|
|Icemaker:||Whynter (Main Salon)|
|Hoshizaki (Sun Deck)|
|Iron:||(1) x Rowenta iron and steamer|
|Washers:||(2) x Miele|
|Dryers:||(2) x Miele|
|Anchor Windlass:||Steen dual horizontal with capstans|
|Anchors:||(2) x Stockless Navy anchors|
|Anchor chain:||1/2" anchor chain, 500' both side|
|Davit:||Sangiunetti Chiavari 4400 lb davit, 25' extension|
|Deck Capstans||(2) x Muir, port and starboard aft|
|Underwater lights:||(5); 3 under swim platform, 1 on port aft, 1 on starboard aft|
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
|Cameras:||(4): port and starboard companionways looking aft, main deck aft, and engine room (360 degrees in ER)|
|Ship's Safe:||(1) x Bridge|
|Access for Crew:||Pin key code for port side galley entrance|
|Fire Control System:||Fixed system- ER only (recertified 2020 for 10 years)|
|Fire Extinguishers:||Throughout vessel|
|Fire Fighting Gear:||(2) x fire fighting suits|
|(2) x breathing apparatus|
|(2) x 10 meter hose|
|(2) x 20 meter hose|
|(2) x EEBD|
|Life rafts:||(2) 20-person Zodiac rafts|
|Life jackets:||(25); (2) SOLAS inflatable life jackets|
|Thermal protection:||(20) Ascotherm Mk IV TPA|
|Portable radios:||(2) ACR GMDSS|
|Distress Signal:||Nera F77|
TENDERS & TOYS
|17' Novurania with 150hp Yamaha engine|
|(2) x SeaDoo GTX Limited, 3-person|
|FUNAIR waterslide (new 2020)|
|(3) x Nauti Buoy inflatable docks for jet skis/tender docking off swim platform|
|(2) x Seabob F5 S|
|Basic fishing gear|
The name "SEA AXIS" is reserved.
All personal effects of the Owner and crew.
A detailed exclusions list will be provided at the time of sale, upon request.