ISABELLA - 1999 118' WESTPORT Custom
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $2,499,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
- Easily changeable interior for personal customization.
- Massive Interior Volume for under 120’ with five stateroom layout.
- Large on-deck master stateroom with private bridge and side-deck access.
- Perfect 6’ draft for cruising the Bahamas and Southern Florida.
- Established Charter Program in the Pacific Northwest.
- All mechanical and electrical serviced and ready for cruising.
Accommodations / Walkthrough
Accommodations for ten owners and guests in five private staterooms plus two separate crew cabins aft. The master stateroom is on the main deck with four additional staterooms on the lower deck.
The elegant and sophisticated interior of the yacht was designed and built by Pacific Custom Interiors with uncompromising craftsmanship. Guests will enjoy panoramic views through the over-sized windows on either side of the full beam main deck salon. For privacy Duette pocket blinds housed in Roman shade valances may be lowered. Seating areas have been arranged around strategically located polished stainless and glass coffee table. Tailored-shaped couches provide easy access to the full entertainment center separating the dining and living areas of the salon. Rounded corners and uncluttered surfaces provide an airy feeling to the salon. A separate round bridge table with complementary high back chairs is located adjacent to the entertainment center. To starboard near the automatic doors with easy access to the aft deck is a full service granite topped bar with seating for four. The drop counter allows for unobstructed views enhancing the blending of inside and out.
Guests will enjoy gathering in stylish fashion around the large table. Matching chairs offer a luxurious dining experience. Two matching buffets complement the traditional style of the room. Located in the forward portion of the main salon oversized windows provide for panoramic views while dining.
- Samsung refrigerator/freezer
- Samsung 5-burner cook top with oven
- Miele commercial dishwasher
- Samsung microwave oven
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- Keurig coffee maker
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Large pantry with Whirlpool refrigerator or freezer
- Ample storage
- Large opening window
The master stateroom is situated on the main deck where ample natural light is available through oversized windows. This cabin features a king size bed, 3-seat settee and a full entertainment system. The ensuite master bath is outfitted with his and her heads, double sinks along with a Jacuzzi tub and separate double headed shower. In the master stateroom storage has been designed to maximize all available space featuring a cedar-lined walk-in closet. Built with safety in mind there is direct access to the pilothouse and side deck in the event of an emergency. The master stateroom has a warm feel with architectural detailing in wood and granite.
The laundry room located aft of the VIP cabin is equipped with a washer, dryer, sink, counter top, refrigerator/freezer and ample storage.
The guest cabin opposite the laundry room is fitted with an island queen berth, ample storage lockers and an ensuite head with shower.
The starboard aft guest cabin features twin single berths, ample storage and an ensuite head with shower.
The port aft guest cabin features an island queen berth with ample storage and an ensuite head with shower.
Captain and Crew Quarters
The crew quarters provide the captain's cabin with head and shower. Separate accommodations for additional crew.
The crew lounge/galley includes a washer/dryer, refrigerator/freezer, microwave and icemaker. The lounge has a dining table and settee and full entertainment system. Crew access to the aft deck is through a watertight door to the boarding platform aft or up to the California deck via a spiral staircase.
The captain’s cabin features a double berth, desk, storage and an ensuite head with shower.
The crew cabin features over/under single berths with ensuite head with shower.
- TracVision KVH G6 Satellite TV
- SeaTel Wave call voice and Data Satellite communications
- Wireless internet
- Furuno radar with ARPA, NavNet 12" MFD
- Icom IC-M127 VHF
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+
- Icom IC-M710 SSB
- Wesmar CPS1000 Gyrocompass
- Furuno F1-50 Wind Indicator
- KVH Asimuth Gyrotrac repeater
- Jastram jog and hand steering indicators
- Furuno NAV NET 3D Plotter / Radar
- Furuno 7112 with ARPA
- Northstar 941XC GPS
- Furuno FAX-207 D weather fax
- HP office jet printer
- Simrad AP-25 autopilot
- Security monitor and (3) cameras
- Fire alarm monitoring system
- Depth-speed-wind indicators
- Wesmar electronic gyro stabilizer controls
- ACR RCL 100 remote spotlight
Engine and Generators
- Detroit Diesel, 1450hp 16V92 TA's
- DDEC electronic engine controls
- 4" stainless steel propeller shafts
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Wesmar hydraulic stern and bow thrusters
- 2.55:1 reduction gears
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic power takeoff on port and starboard generators
- Water drip exhaust
- Delta-T air exchange system
- Sea Recovery reverse osmosis water maker
- Fuel transfer system
- Wesmar 16 sq. ft. stabilizer fins
- Headhunter Tidal Wave sewage treatment system
- Headhunter Royal Flush toilets
- Domestic water softening and purification system
- Air compressor
- Aqua Air 15-ton HVAC system
- Reverso oil change system
- Wesmar DSP 5000 hydraulic roll stabilizers with 16 sq. ft. fins
- Wesmar 16" hydraulic bow thruster
- Wesmar 12" hydraulic stern thruster
- Maxwell VWC 8000 hydraulic anchor windlass
- 2,000 lb hydraulic davit
- (2) 55 kW Northern Lights generators with sound shields (14,560 hour port, 14399 hour starboard)
- Starboard generator engine rebuilt at 12,650 hour
- (2) 208/240V, 100 amp shore power connections
- 25 KVA Transformer
- (2) Glendinning cablemasters
- (2) Smart Y units (1) step-up transformer and built-in surge protector
- Custom seamless transfer system
- European Vimar lighting and switches throughout the vessel
- Trace/Xantrx inverters
- Engine start, generator start and house battery banks
- Navigation electronics battery bank
Deck and Hull
The hull is a hard-chine design with moderate deadrise, a shallow three-quarter length keel, shallow propeller shaft tunnels, a raked and flared bow and a plumb stern featuring an integral boarding platform. The hull topsides feature integral bulwarks around their full perimeter.
The foredeck is fitted with an anchor windlass and watertight chain locker hatch followed by a low-profile trunk cabin that features sun pad built into its top and is accessed by molded steps.
Two watertight hatches are fit into the trunk top with the port locker being utilized for line storage and the starboard one providing access to the waste treatment system compartment.
Side decks lead aft to the watertight entry doors on port and starboard sides.
The aft California deck follows the main deckhouse and features a semicircular settee with a centerline pedestal table. There is a ladder leading to the boat deck, a companionway leading to the crew cabins and engine room access as well as storage lockers.
The curved molded in stairway on port and starboard sides lead to the boarding platform aft. The engine room can be accessed from the boarding platform thru a large watertight door.
The flybridge features a full-console helm station followed by a wide, raised bench seat. Wing docking stations are located on port and starboard sides. There is a stairway down to the pilothouse on the starboard side. A U-shaped wet bar, Jacuzzi tub, seating and gas BBQ grill make the flybridge a great place to relax.
The heart of the yacht is the pilothouse. Designed for maximum visibility vessel control and comfort this state-of-the-art bridge provides easy access to modern controls and gauges. Aft in the pilothouse is an 8-seat settee with twin tables which may be used as a casual nook for dining sightseeing or lounging. Two custom Stidd helm chairs face the leather-wrapped console and burl dash. Built for a professional captain and crew and featuring all the necessary electronics and equipment for safe navigation.
Full helm station along with fitted port and starboard wing control stations for easy handling. Full service bar and custom molded seating for ten are located on the flybridge deck. There is a large covered electric barbecue grill and Jacuzzi with padded covers. Tender and water toys stored aft.
- Deck Jacuzzi
- (2) 8-person inflatable life rafts
- Hydraulic boat davit with telescopic and rotation
- Custom covers
- (3) 36" Solas-type ring buoys
- (20) Type I adult life jackets
- (7) Type I child life jackets
- (20) Type III life jackets
- (2) stand-up paddleboards
- 2001 19' Novurania tender with a 115hp Yamaha outboard engine (2001)
Custom built 118' Westport constructed in Hoquiam, Washington and launched in 1999. The yacht's general design is by Naval architect Anderson Yacht Design. The elegant and luxurious interior is by Pacific Custom Interiors featuring high quality materials and craftsmanship. The hull and superstructure are manufactured in composite construction. This striking yacht can accommodate a total of ten owners and guests in five staterooms with the master cabin on the main deck. The full beam main salon comfortably accommodates large gatherings.