Arthur's Way - 2003 118' MILLENNIUM
Pompano Beach Florida United States $3,995,000 USD
Pompano Beach Florida United States
This pedigree super yacht was built in 2003 to ABS classification standards by Millennium at the Gulf Craft shipyard in Dubai, and has been maintained to very high standards. In the four years the seller has enjoyed this vessel, they have conducted a complete interior and exterior refit, further enhancing this vessels luxury and uniqueness. Recent work has included brand new air conditioning throughout, the bottom repainted, prop speed, an exterior paint job, an interior refresh with all new wall and ceiling panels, flooring, and new soft goods inside and out. A full list of refit items included within this listing.
Arthur's Way boasts an elegant, innovative, and inviting interior by Evan Marshall that is filled with light thanks to oversized windows, a wide 25’ beam and tall 7’2” ceilings. Exceptional burl wood joinery is complemented by a light color scheme and custom furnishings. In an effort to make service easy and friendly for the crew, there is a dumb waiter near the formal dining table. Another highly appreciated common area on the main deck is the lounge space forward in the main saloon. Here, guests will find a retractable projection screen perfect for afternoon sports, or that family movie night.
The main salon features built ins around the parameter for storage of cutlery, flatware, and fine China. One of the most impressive features aboard this yacht is a formal dining table that can be lowered into place from the recessed ceiling with the push of a button. A completely innovative feature that was a huge hit at the 2020 Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show. By removing the dining table you create a casual lounge atmosphere making this saloon very diverse. Aft in the saloon, there is a full bar with easy access from the aft deck, still benefiting from the spectacular exterior views.
The vessel offers accommodations for nine guests overnight in four well appointed cabins, all with en suite. The cabin configuration is one full beam King master on the main deck, one full beam queen master below deck, one queen VIP, and a double bed with a pullman. The huge king on-deck master is located forward, with a large office to port, and a master en suite fit for royalty. His and hers water closets feature a bidet, expansive wardrobes are found to port and starboard, and a center lined jetted tub are sure to relax you after a long day of water activities. Each guest cabin is well appointed and spacious, with spectacular stonework and burl wood only seen on the finest yachts, and in the finest homes in the world.
Arthur's Way offers practical and well thought out exterior spaces. The aft deck features a high gloss solid wood dining table that is large enough to invite the entire anchorage for lunch, but only if you want to. Around the parameter of the aft deck there is built in seating for lounging while watching your loved ones utilize the water toys while at anchor. On the flybridge you will find another environment that I can guarantee you will want to spend quite a bit of time. Al fresco dining options, a hot tub, and a large bar equipped with above mount sink, large bbq grill, ice maker, refrigerator, wine chiller, and even a dishwasher can be found here. There's no doubt this flybridge will keep you and your guests occupied for the entire afternoon. There is a large storage box aft on the flybridge for storing your water toys. Inside you will find a crane, and space for two wave runners. This box is encompassed by upgraded 3" stainless steel, and is large enough of a stage to host a six-piece band, or orchestra depending on the crowd you're entertaining that evening. There are two large sail shades which can be deployed to provide an escape from the sun, while still remaining part of the action.
When at anchor, the tender garage door will lift via new hydraulic motors. This creates a large beach club below the aft deck where you can lounge and relax at water level. There is plenty of space in this garage for a jet tender, along with an array of water toys and inflatables.
With transatlantic capabilities, Arthur's Way has an economical cruise speed of 10 knots. She will comfortably cruise at 14 knots, and is capable of 18 knots all out. Her engines are up to date on all services.
With materials most commonly seen in much larger boats, Arthur's Way has some really special offerings that make her a spectacular yacht worth considering. With over $3,000,000 spent by the current owner to update and upgrade this boat, one of the greatest investments spent was her full time crew. This boat has been maintained to the highest standards, and it shows. You must see this yacht to believe how breathtaking she is.
- Bottom paint stripped, repainted, prop speed added.
- New screens for all through hulls.
- Bow thruster rebuilt.
- Shaft struts replaced.
- New props.
- New beach club motors.
- New teak decking on aft deck and beach club.
- All 3/4" stainless removed and replaced with 3" stainless pipe.
- New deck and storage box built on flybridge.
- New outdoor kitchen and appliances installed on flybridge.
- Dumb waiter installed in salon adjacent to formal dining.
- New navigational electronics.
- New A/V equipment including stereos and televisions in common areas and cabins.
- New custom carpet throughout.
- Burl wood and solid wood tables replaced throughout.
- All bulbs converted from halogen to LED.
- New galley including walls, quartz countertops, and appliances.
- New crew quarters including mattresses, finishings, and tv's at every bunk.
- New mattresses in all guest cabins.
- New anchors.
- Generators and Mains have received recent services.
- New vinyl wall coverings.
- New soft goods inside and out.
- New Avon 430DL jet tender HIN# V82582
- New inflatable waterslide.
- New Bauer Junior dive compressor.
- New Fins, masks, and snorkels.
- Recently repainted engine room, doubled all clamps.
- Six new underwater lights.
- Large volume interior.
- Full time crew maintained, including engineer.
- On deck master with breathtaking view.
- All new air conditioning throughout.
- MTU Mercedes engines with only approximately 3600 hours (Currently In Use).
- Four staterooms accommodating up to nine guests.
- Separate crew quarters with three cabins for six crew.
- Massive on deck, full beam master with 180 degree windows.
- Second full beam master suite below deck.
- Expansive, ships style engine room.
- Shallow Bahamas friendly draft.
- Transatlantic capabilities with 3000 nautical mile range at 10 knots.
- Spectacular burl wood joinery throughout.
- Large windows
- Fin stabilization recently rebuilt.
- Jacuzzi, alfresco dining, and stand behind bar all on flybridge
- Cabins - Four Guest, Three Crew
- Heads - Two in master, three in guest cabins, day head, and three crew
- Interior Finish - Cherry wood, Burl wood, and Mahogany
- Cabin Sole - Plywood and fiberglass
- Flooring - Carpet throughout, wood and marble tiles
- Trim - Cherry & Mahogany
- Overhead - Vinyl & upholstery
- Dinette - Salon, aft deck, and flybridge tables
- Galley Location - In Crew area
- Oven - 2x General Electric
- Stove Top - Five burner, electric, General Electric
- BBQ - Fisher Paykel on flybridge + two burner propane
- Microwave - General Electric
- Convection Oven - In both ovens
- Refrigerator - 2x Miele + 2x Avanti
- Freezer - Above refrigerator units
- Additional Refrigeration - Premium Refrigerator in salon bar
- Additional Refrigeration - Haier & subzero wine chillers in salon
- Additional Refrigeration - Insignia & Danby chest freezer in lazarette
- Ice Maker - Avanti
- Hot Water Heater - 1x 50ltr Isotemp + 2x 76ltr Isotemp
- Washer/Dryer - GE Washer + Frigidaire Dryer forward
- Washer/Dryer - LG Washer + Dryer combo in crew area
- Dishwasher - 2x Bosch + Kitchenaid
- Galley Counter - Quartz
- Shower - 8x + Deck shower
- Tubs - Master stateroom head jet tub
- Jacuzzi - Flybridge
- Watermaker - Sea Recovery 2x 900 GPD
- Compass, 2x 7" Plastimo + Sperry gyro
- Autopilot, Sperry Marine Navpilot 4000
- Radar, 2x Furuno 72 mile with ARPA
- GPS, 2x Simrad MX510 2x Furuno TZ Touch
- Chart Plotter, 3x Aydin LCD Touchscreen
- VHF, Garmin GHS10 + Sailor C4901. Upper, ICOM IC-M411
- VHF, SRH 50 Emergency Handheld
- Handheld VHF's, 6x ICOM
- Cell Phone, Panasonic Hybrid System
- Sat Phone, KVH V7 Mini V-Sat Broadband
- Fishfinder, Furuno FCV 582L
- Depth Finder, Integrated in the above + 2x B&G Hydra 2000
- Additional, Furuno Felcom 15 SAT C Terminal
- Speed Log, In GPS + B&G's
- Seawater Temp Gauge, In Fishfinder
- Computer, Synology
- Software, Nobeltec
- Additional Computer, Dell computer with Lenovo monitor in office
- Fax/Printer, Hewlett Packard & Brother All In One
- Salon A/V, Samsung TV, Karaoke USA player Yamaha AV Center + Crestron central processor
- Office A/V, Sharp TV
- VIP Stateroom A/V, Vizio TV on powered lift
- Master Cabin A/V, Sharp TV with Crestron system + Kenwood AM/FM CD/DVD player with 5" LCD display
- Starboard Cabin A/V, Sharp TV
- Port Cabin A/V, Samsung TV
- Crew Cabins A/V, Samsung TV's + 4x PYLE TV/DVD combo units
- Galley A/V, LG TV
- Aft Deck A/V, Skyvue TV
- Crestron system connections available throughout
- Sat TV, KVH Tracvision HD7
- Surveillance, CCTV System with six cameras
- Additional, PRAXIS Vessel Monitoring System
- Pilothouse A/V, Fusion CD/Tuner + 6x Ipads
- Additional, Cetrec Benmar fuel management monitor in pilothouse
Fire Fighting and Safety Gear
- Hand Extinguisher (Dry Powder) - 8x 1kg, 2x 3kg, 1x 2.5lbs, 2x 5lbs, 3x 10lb.
- Hand Extinguisher (Foam) - 2x 5lb, 2x 10kg CO2, 2x 2.5gal
- Inspection Date - February 2020
- Built In System - Kidde clean agent FM-200 (162.5lb agent)
- Location - Tank outboard of crew companionway with engine room outlets
- Inspection Date - February 2020
- Manual Release - Above crew companionway
- Shut Downs - Vent fans, vent flaps, main engines, and each generator
- Aux Fire Pump - DEPCO 208 volt with four hydrants, hoses and nozzles
- Aux Fire Pump Redundant - DEPCO 208 volt bilge pump with crossover to fire main
- Elevated Bilge Pumps - DEPCO 208 volt with manifold + submersible pumps
- Life Jackets - 14x Type I, 12x Type II, 2x Type III, + 5x Inflatable
- Life Rings - 2x with strobe lights, 1x with throw line
- Life Rafts - 2x 16 person Survivor
- Inspection Date - March 2020
- Flares - 4x (08/2020 Expiration)
- Red Handheld - 2x (06/2021 Expiration)
- Orange Smoke - 2x (08/2020 Expiration)
- EPIRB - ACR (Batteries Until 06/2027) + Ocean Signal (Batteries Until 09/2022)
- First Aid Kit - Current
- USCG Notices - In place, Oil pollution & garbage disposal warning plaques
- Fire Detectors - Operable
- Smoke Detectors - Operable
- Additional - Fire blanket in galley
- Additional - Philips FR2 Defibrillator
- Ships Bell - Mounted
- Ships Horn - Three horn Kahlenberg
- Rules Of The Road Handbook - In Wheelhouse
- Safety Lights - Running lights, Anchor lights, Searchlights, & Docking lights
- Main Engines - 2x MTU 16V2000 M90 1826hp each
- Port - #536101355, 3656 hours as of 3/13/2020 Currently In Service
- Starboard - #536101356, 3573 hours as of 3/13/2020 Currently In Service
- Engine Bed - Fiberglass stringers, steel flexible mounts
- Cooling System - Fresh water
- Ventilation - Appropriate
- Fuel Pump - Mechanical + Electrical Transfer/Priming Pumps
- Filters - Twin racor bowls in line with bowl on engines
- Exhaust Line - Dry pipe + fiberglass tube and hose
- Exhaust muffler - Intact
- Synchronizer - Electronic
- Controls - Single lever MTU electronic
- Shaft Log Type - Bronze
- Bearings - Cutlass
- Stuffing Box - Seal Type
- Propellers - Four blade Nibral, 1100mm x 1010mm
- Propeller Shafts - Stainless steel, 4.5" diameter
- Struts - Bronze, I 30x22
- Strut Bearings - Cutlass
- Prop Protection - Hull, keel, and strut
- Rudder - Fiberglass spades 40" x 24"
- Rudder Stuff Box - Sealed
- Trim Tabs - Single ram and works as stabilizers
- Bow Thruster - Koopnautic 45kw electric 3 phase, 4 blade propeller in 19" tube
- Stabilizers - Koopnautic 39" x 66" fins
- Transmission Type - ZF
- Model - BW 255 AP
- Reduction Ratio - 2.536:1
- Port #5000 7139
- Starboard #5000 7138
- Generators - 2x Kohler 65 EOZ 65kw
- Port Generator - #0709333 12071 hours as of 3/13/2020 Currently In Service
- Starboard Generator - #0709332 12060 hours as of 3/13/2020 Currently In Service
- 24 Volt Charger - 75 Amp Mastervolt for house services
- 24 Volt Charger - 75 Amp Mastervolt for generator starting
- 24 Volt Charger - 100 Amp Mastervolt for main engine starting
- Shore Transformers - ATLAS 50 KVA
- Battery Installation - 2 Banks 2x 8D for engine starting aft and outboard
- Battery Installation - 2 Banks 2x 8D for generator starting aft and outboard
- Battery Installation - 4x 8D for house services outboard of crew companionway
- Battery Installation - 2x 8D outboard to starboard at master stateroom head
- Battery Switches - Four
- Lights - 24 Volt DC & 110 Volt AC
- 250 Volt Shore Receptacles - 2x 100 Amp 3 phase on power reels
- 100 Amp Cables - Two on power reels
- Air Conditioning System - Dometic/Marine Air tempered water system
- Steering Gear - Jastram hydraulic
March 2020 Survey
There was a survey completed in March of 2020 for insurance purposes. A copy of said survey is available upon request. In this survey report, there is a valuation placed on this vessel of $4,200,000, and a replacement value of $16,000,000. The surveyor included the following comments in their report:
"This surveyor has personally been onboard this vessel several times over the last few years and has observed the vessel change from being in need of a lot of maintenance and in generally poor condition to a vessel that is in excellent condition and has clearly been significantly upgraded by an owner with an open checkbook policy and a competent crew. All equipment was found in well maintained and working condition and it is clear the crew take pride in her appearance and overall maintenance. It is also clear that over the last few years, the current owner has invested a lot of money upgrading and changing a lot of the systems onboard including air conditioning, appliances, and audio/visual throughout."