ONELILO - 1988 118' 2" ABEKING & RASMUSSEN
Greece €1,950,000 EUR
At the time of her launch in 1988, Onelilo was the most spectacular sailing yacht of the decade. Today, this sleek and timeless performance sloop continues to impress with her sophisticated exterior design and a spacious interior.
Designed by German Frers to the high specifications of her first Owner Giovanni Agnelli, Onelilo (ex. Extra Beat) was the first modern superyacht built by Abeking and Rasmussen. A testing project, Onelilo broke many technical frontiers at the time of her build: No light displacement yacht built of aluminium had carried a 32-ton keel and never before had a yacht been fitted with such a large rudder formed from titanium and carbon.
Today, Onelilo still boasts all the features she wowed the industry with years ago, including her large flush deck with generous guest areas, a stunning cockpit, seamless Italian design and a contemporary interior.
With spacious and versatile accommodation - a large Owner's cabin is situated aft while two double cabins with a Pullman are found foreward - Onelilo is ideal for families.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1988 118' 2" ABEKING & RASMUSSEN Sloop ONELILO yacht for sale in Greece today!
OneLiLo is built in aluminium throughout.
All fittings in contact with seawater, are made from marine aluminium and stainless steel.
2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
BUILDER: Abeking & Rasmussen
YEAR: 1988 /2015
LOA: 36m/118' 1"
BEAM: 8.2m/26' 90"
DRAFT: 4.4m/14' 0"
GROSS TONS: 119 Tons
DISPLACEMENT: 100 tons
DESIGNER: German Frers
NAVAL ARCHITECT: German Frers
CRUISE SPEED: 10 Knots (approx)
FUEL CAPACITY: 5,300 Litres (1,400 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 3,000 Litres (792 US Gallons)
ENGINE MODEL: 6 cylinder Iveco Fiat TD
ENGINE HOURS: 1,322hrs (24-Jan-2018)
Range about 1500 n.miles
Cruising speed :10 knots @ 1600 RPM
GEARBOXES: ZF reduction 2:5:1
STEERING: Manual steering using quadrant and cables. 2m diameter wooden wheel for maximum sensitivity.
Carbon fibre rudder with titanium frame plates and aluminium stock.
GENERATORS: 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 KW, in sound shields. (Stbd generator replaced winter 2011)
GENERATOR HOURS: Port :13 249 hours 24-Jan-18
Starboard : 4764 hours 24-Jan-18
ELECTRICITY: 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220
VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24 VDC for lights and hydraulics
SHORE POWER: Single or Three Phases
BATTERIES: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of 12 X 2 Volt element with nominal capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600
Ah of 24-volt battery power.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
-1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 50 Amp Mastervolt for Service batteries
-1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav batteries and one for Starter batteries.
-Inverter 110 VAC from batteries.
Charger function is possible.
Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system central supply unit.
Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
WATER MAKERS: One HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water
production of a total 300 Lt/h
-Engine room ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate
water traps and fire shutters.
-All battery banks are forced ventilated
-Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted
out below transom.
-Navigation area starboard aft of the main saloon
-Large Owner's cabin with twin beds, sofa with coffee table and bathroom ensuite.
-Two double cabins, each with pullman berth and showeroom ensuite
-Crew: For 8 in 4 double cabin and crew mess.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Viking gas stove, commercial range
- Deep freezer
- 4-zone stainless steel independent refrigirators
- Miele Wash machine
6. COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Skanti 750 SSB
- 3 x VHF
-1 x NAVTEX
- Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters an board
- 2 X GPS Plotter
-1 PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument panel.
- KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna
- Speakers throughout the cabins
- 3 X Television
- Waterproof speakers on deck, cockpit and steering area
- CD Changer
- Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Sub woofer in saloon
7. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Outboard: YAMAHA 90 HP 2 stroke
8. DECK EQUIPMENT
- Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope
- 1 x 105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically rotates out of stowed position below foredeck, with 120 m of chain.
9. RIGS & SAILS
-Trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay cylinder, Radar tilt)
- Main sail of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with two reefs and six Full Battens
- NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for inner and baby stay).
- Furling Genoa 134%, Dyneema STX S 59
- T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech and Foot.
- Reckmann furler
- Halyards LYROS
- Mast (New 2012)
- All winches by Barient and Lewmar
- Five spreaders alloy mast Rondal and boom by Sparecraft UK.
10. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- M.O.B., Pole etc
- 2 x MOM
- Several Fire Extinguishers
11. REFIT HISTORY
2000/2001 at Little Harbor Marine, Newport, Rhode Island.
• New teak decks
• Hutches rebuilding
• All deck hardware renewed or replaced or reanodised
• New toe rail
• Hundestadt propeller, replaced max prop
• Keel modification designed by German Frers, 1999 and built by American Shipyard, to
reduce draft to 4,40m (14’ 4” ft).
• Crew quarter’s area is ergonomizing, by redesigned architecture.
• Teak laid decks, epoxy fastened
• Rondal hatches and custom stainless steal cleats
• Varnished mahogany margin board around laid teak deck
• All metal surfaces painted with Awlgrip
2005/2006 at Piraeus Shipyards, Attiki, Greece
• Steering Rudder replacement with carbon fiber new construction.
• Refrigeration unit complete upgrade
• Anchor chain replacement
• Anchor hydrolic arm (Davit) upgrade
2011-2012 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• Mast and rig replaced.
• New furling system (RECKMANN)
• New sails by North Sails
• New runners, sheets and halyards.
2015 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• New cockpit seats
• 4 main saloon hatches replacement
• Antifouling: Aluminum primer and 2 sterling coats
• Ultrasonic thickness measurements
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.