Westport/Sovereign 115 - 1998 115' WESTPORT Tri Deck
Monterey California $2,650,000 USD
Spring 2020 Upgrades & Maintenance Complete - Ready for Summer!
Just completed 2019 Full PAINT with updated hull color to light grey, white superstructure, black mast and domes with matching boot stripe Awl Grip Paint was used.
Major items such as paint, W4 service and complete AC. Air handlers replaced and more, See Below. Ready to cruise!
Paint Job complete April 2019, AWL Grip 2000, Bottom paint Spring 2019, Bottom paint belly band 2020, Sea Shield Ceramic coating on all surfaces 2020
4 large new sausage fenders with covers - March 2019
New dock lines - March 2019
Anchor brakes replaced - 2019
Life Rafts certified until 2022
All exterior covers (including tender) replaced with new Aqualon edge material 2019
New pilot house window covers replaced 2019
Hydraulic hoses replaced bow to stern for thrusters - March 2019
Stabilizer seals done - 2020
Air conditioning/ Heating upgrades
AC seawater pump rebuilt - March 2020, All new Dometic controllers with touchscreens installed throughout boat 2020, All Air handlers replaced with new Dometic 2020, New chiller plant – 2020, 2 new chiller plants - 2018
ACR movable spotlights rebuilt - March 2019, New deck lights in cool white – 2019, New color changing underwater lights from UWL. Fully controllable by your cell phone - 2020
Electric Sea water bilge/ fire pump rebuilt - March 2020, Fuel tanks drained and cleaned - 2020
Main Engines W4 service
New raw water pumps
Full inspection with borescope
gear box service
Tune up/ timing/ valves
New HP Ryzen gaming computer with Time Zero Navigator software - March 2019, New KVH Trac Vision UHD7 dish installed for HD TV - 2020
New TV’s in all staterooms
Salon Samsung Q60R 75” TV
Master Samsung Q60R 55” TV
Staterooms Samsung Q50R 32” TV’s
New overheads, coming rails, and windshield pillars - March 2019, New overheads in crew area rooms and common area, New overheads in foyer, walkway to bow and bow staterooms
New wallpaper in salon, foyer, bow walkways, stateroom common areas and master bedroom - 2020
New retractable window shades in Master bedroom - 2020
Interior pilot house windows
Pilot house aft table
New hypalon tubes for Nautica – 2019, New chaps to protect tubes on Nautica - 2019, New interior in Nautica - 2019
Hydraulic system overhauled, venting and ducting anti-growth cleaning, new overheads forward, wall coverings, light soft good update, new canvas covers, tender retubed and tuned.
She shows newer and updated, currently traveling the west coast, appointments welcome while in port with prior notice.
Jack Sarin design on a proven 115 Westport hull, this tri-level, 5 stateroom yacht features the highest quality of woodwork with cherry & maple burls on the main deck, in warm rich fabrics, provide a comfortable, elegant ambiance. formal dining room, as well as informal dining in a spacious galley. The main deck master suite, along with the VIP suite, both feature large jacuzzi tubs appointed in marble. Top deck offers 6 person hot tub & two large tables for outdoor dining which offers magnificent views. All decks have total walk-around, e-z access to all areas of this yacht including the forward deck with cushioned seating She accommodates crew in 3 separate cabins, she also features two davits for toy and tender stowage one forward on the bow and lager davit on the boat deck. Jack Sarin design with Westport hull launched under Sovereign in 1998.
This Sovereign 115 has five double cabins and can comfortably accommodate ten guests on board.
The on-deck master has a king size berth, an ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower accented with a dark marble counter top and light marble floor. Cherry joinery featured in the head and stateroom, a large, walk-in cedar lined hanging closet and ample drawer storage for personal belongings, owner’s desk to port, two large windows which are one either side of the stateroom, giving owners a great view. The bulkhead aft of the bed has a large 50” flat screen for owner's viewing pleasure.
The four guest cabins below deck feature queen berths with en-suite heads and showers.
VIP stateroom is amid ship forward, with a queen size berth, light joinery, large cedar lined lockers, ample drawer storage throughout the stateroom, head and shower with jacuzzi tub accented with marble counters and flooring. AV equipped with 55" Samsung Q60R TV.
Two guest staterooms are aft of the VIP and both feature queen size berths with light maple joinery, settee outboard of the berth, cedar lined hanging lockers with ample drawer storage. Both have en-suite head and separate showers, wood sole and marble counters. Each stateroom has AV equipped 32" Samsung Q50R TV.
Forward and down is the fifth and final guest stateroom, with centerline queen berth, light joinery, cedar lined hanging locker and drawer storage, en-suite head and separate shower, AV equipped with 32" Samsung Q50R TV.
Captain’s stateroom is forward and down with double berth, TV & DVD and en-suite head and separate shower. This stateroom can also be used as a nanny cabin and/or guest.
The remaining crew quarters are aft and accessed via private circular staircase on the aft deck. Staterooms feature one with double berth to port and to starboard are two bunks with over-under configuration. Both equipped with TV & DVD, share facilities, access to engine room is on forward bulkhead via watertight door.
Forward of dining room is a full chefs galley with cherry cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances.
- 48” Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Wolf cooktop with S/S hood
- S/S Viking oven
- Microwave/convection oven
- Kitchenaid dishwasher
- Broan trash compactor
- Scotsman ice maker
- Kenmore 9.5 cubic foot refrigerator – located forward
- Frigidaire 14 cubic foot freezer – located forward
There is a pass through that can be opened or closed to the dining room which allows easy access for staff to serve. The galley has a fantastic crew/family U-shaped dinette settee just forward of the galley with a 20” flat screen which is wall mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- Main Engines: MTU 16V 2000 with MTU controls, MTU vibration mounts, underwater exhaust. 1200 rpm approximately 30 gals per hr at 10 knots, 1800 rpm approximately 120 gals per hr at 18 knots – 20 hours on full W4 service
Main Engines W4 service
- New Injectors
- New raw water pumps
- New Turbos
- After coolers
- Full inspection with borescope
- Gear box service
- Tune up/ timing/ valves
- Transmissions: ZFBW256 3.306=1 with trolling valves.
- Propellers: (2) 5 blade high speed 54" x 44" with 4" shafts
- Generators: (2) Northern Lights with hydro elastic mounts and sound shields, 50kw 1200RPM used as the night genset, 65KW 18000RPM, both generators have remote start and stop in pilot house
- Air Compressor: (1) 150 PSI manufactured by Craftsman
- Bow Thruster: Manufactured by American Bow Thruster, 65HP, unit is hydraulically driven
- Hydraulic System: Complete hydraulics are American Bow Thruster
- (2) Water Makers: 1600GPD & 1800GPD with multimedia filter MFG by Filtration Concepts Inc.
- Stabilizers: Model #353 Naiad Marine with 16SF fins
- Fuel Filters: Racor filters on main engines and generators
- Air Conditioning: 15 ton air conditioning unit with reverse cycle heat by AquaAir, each zone with its own air handler throughout vessel. All new chillers and handlers throughout.
- Fuel Filling: There is fuel filling on both port and starboard sides, tanks are filled through 2" diameter piping
- Steering: Hydraulic dual cylinder system operates form all 5 of the ships stations by Kobelt Controls
- Electric Sea water bilge/ fire pump rebuilt March 2020
- Fuel tanks drained and cleaned 2020
- Furuno NavNet 1954 CCB color 72 mile radar
- Furuno NavNet 1944 CCB 72 mile radar
- Furuno FCV292 color BB sounder
- Furuno FAX-207 weather fax
- Nauticomp 15” color monitors (for radars)
- Robertson AP45 autopilot
- Robertson F200-40 autopilot remote
- Northstar 6100i GPS/plotter
- Satellite TV system, SeaTel #4006-7, 48" diameter dome
- B&G HS@, boat speed, wind speed and angle, depth and compass
- Standard Horizon GX300 VHF radios
- ICOM M59 radio
- ICOM side band M710-2 radio
- Simrad AI50 AIS Class B transceiver
- Satellite Broadband system, SeaTel 4006-7 48” dia. dome
- Camera system by Elbex with 4 color cameras; engine room, aft wide angle, port & starboard sides
- (2) Sea 30 watt loudhailer in pilothouse
- Tank gauge monitor by Hea
- New HP Ryzen gaming computer with Time Zero Navigator software March 2019
- New KVH Trac Vision UHD7 dish installed for HD Tv 2020
New Tv’s in all staterooms.
- Salon Samsung Q60R 75” TV
- Master Samsung Q60R 55” TV
- Staterooms Samsung Q50R 32” TV’s
- Bosun locker
- Bow seat and windlass
- New hypalon tubes for Nautica 2019
- New chaps to protect tubes on Nautica 2019
- New interior in Nautica 2019
- Paint Job complete April 2019 AWL Grip 2000 -Bottom paint spring 2019 -Bottom paint belly band 2020 -Sea Shield Ceramic coating on all surfaces 2020
- 4 - New large sausage fenders with covers March 2019
- New dock lines March 2019
- Anchor brakes replaced 2019
- Life Rafts certified until 2022
- All exterior covers (including tender) replaced with new Aqualon edge material 2019
- New pilot house window covers replaced 2019
- Hydraulic hoses replaced bow to stern for thrusters March 2019 -Stabilizer seals done 2020
Air conditioning/ Heating upgrades
- AC seawater pump rebuilt March 2020
- All new Dometic controllers with touchscreens installed throughout boat in 2020
- All Air handlers replaced with new Dometic in 2020
- New chiller plant in 2020
- 2 new chiller plants in 2018
- ACR movable spotlights rebuilt March 2019
- New Deck lights in cool white 2019
- New color changing underwater lights from UWL - Fully controllable by your cell phone 2020
- New overheads, coming rails, and windshield pillars March 2019
- New overheads in crew area rooms and common area
- New overheads in foyer, walkway to bow and bow staterooms
- New wallpaper in salon, foyer, bow walkways, stateroom common areas and master bedroom 2020
- New retractable window shades in Master bedroom 2020
- Interior pilot house windows
- Pilot house aft table