MISS STEPHANIE - 1995 115' CRESCENT Raised Pilothouse
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States $3,950,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
"MISS STEPHANIE" is immaculate, totally upgraded, custom and better than new.
Her 25’ beam, 5 stateroom, walk-around side decks, country kitchen, replaced caterpillar engines, rebuilt generators, repainted exterior paint, all new appliances, new cushions and covers, complete engine services and almost every system upgraded or replaced by the last owner and current owner who spared no expense, makes this a truly turn key boat for an owner looking to go cruising without any fear of leaving the dock. The current owner spent over a million dollars to make the boat his way to only find out he needs a larger boat, this is his reason for selling.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1995 115' CRESCENT Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht MISS STEPHANIE yacht for sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA today!
"MISS STEPHANIE" is immaculate, totally upgraded, custom and better than new.
Her 25’ beam, 5 stateroom, walk-around side decks, country kitchen, replaced caterpillar engines, rebuilt generators, repainted exterior paint, all new appliances, new cushions and covers, complete engine services and almost every system upgraded or replaced by the last owner and current owner who spared no expense, makes this a truly turn key boat for an owner looking to go cruising without any fear of leaving the dock. The current owner spent over a million dollars to make the boat his way to only find out he needs a larger boat, this is his reason for selling.
- The main entry is via the foyer on the starboard side amidships decorated with marble and onyx inlay and a circular domed overhead finished in gold leaf. You can see the entire length of the main deck along the companionway from the forward end of the galley area through the glass aft bulkhead of the main salon. The powder room is located off the foyer. On the port side is another entrance that allows for direct access to the staircase leading to the lower foyer or up to the bridge.
Going Aft from Foyer:
- Going aft from the foyer is the formal dining area featuring a custom table that seats eight comfortably. A built-in cabinetry at the forward bulkhead provides additional storage. A magnificent chandelier delineates this area from the main salon further aft. The entire interior has recently been redone. A stairway located in the companionway at the forward port corner of the dining area leads to the lower foyer.
- Aft of the dining area is the main salon. Including custom furniture, carpet and Calcutta gold-white marble. Custom made L shape sofa, 2 club chairs, large glass coffee table, not to mention the starboard side bar with wine cooler, beverage refrigerator and ice maker. Large windows provide excellent visibility and great natural light, even while seated. Storage is built-in below each window. Each window is equipped with V-Kool® to reduce head and harmful UV rays, while allowing maximum natural light. In addition to the V Kool is LED lighting which drastically reduces the heat. A card table accommodates two for a card game, or informal meals. The bar has a large 65” flat screen Samsung Smart TV. Beautiful mother of pearl wall covering, and new walnut accents finishes the room.
- The covered aft deck has two tables with new teak chairs that comfortably allows ample room for eight, and is perfect for al-fresco dining, for family style meals, or game time, we have seated up to ten. There are sun screens along the aft section that serve the dual purpose of reducing the amount of light on bright days and allow for more privacy but are easy to remove to allow for watching the amazing sunsets. There is a staircase forward on the starboard side allowing access to the flybridge area and two curving staircases aft that lead to the large teak deck, swim platform below, where the entrance to the crew/engine room is located.
Going Forward from The Foyer:
Galley and Country Kitchen:
- Located at the forward end of the main deck to port, the country kitchen galley has a complete assortment of new appliances plus a walk-in storage area located under the pilothouse. An extra wide center counter separates a huge U-shaped dinette from the work area of the galley and provides a casual spot for guest dining. Under the dinette seating is a very large storage area that was recently added. Another addition is a custom island counter that includes a 4-drawer subzero and a hi-low rotating TV. Behind a 2 door forward bulkhead cabinet is 2 large wine coolers. At the forward starboard corner of the galley is a stairway leading below to the forward hallway with laundry and two guest cabins.
Galley equipment includes:
- Subzero double refrigerator/freezer (10/18)
- (2) Subzero under the counter refrigerators (10/18)
- Wolfe Cooktop induction with oven (10/18)
- Kohler stainless steel sink with Hanz Grohe faucet (10/18)
- Garbage disposal (10/18)
- ASKO dishwasher (10/18)
- Flat screen pivoting TV in new custom cabinet (10/18)
- Country kitchen dinette
- Bosch Microwave w/stove fan 10/18
- Custom island with pop up TV and two additional 2 drawer Subzero refrigerators/Freezers (10/18)
- (2) Aobosi wine coolers in the Fwd bulkhead of country kitchen. (10/18)
- Under the stairs is a storage area, on the starboard side is a GE washer and dryer – NEW 2018
Port Stairs Leading Down to Lower Foyer from the Dining:
- Lower foyer has marble inlay flooring, artwork alcove with mother of pearl wall covering and 3 doors leading to the master and two guest rooms
- Below decks and forward of the guest foyer, the full-width master stateroom has a centerline King-sized bed and entertainment system with 42" flat screen television, surround sound, DVD, and satellite receiver. Storage is ample, 24 full-size drawers and three cedar-lined closets. His and hers master baths feature a Jacuzzi, walk-through shower and etched glass pedestal sinks.
Engine Room Equipment and Systems:
- The chilled water system is manufactured by Marine Air has a capacity of 16 tons. Each zone has its own air handler, with 3 having UV Air sterilizing systems. The 4 compressors (2 New in 2018) are located in the engine room, operate in succession, coming on line only as needed. For drainage of the units, schedule 40 PVC piping hose bibs are located in the engine room and forward bilge. Two new sea water pumps.
- American Bow thruster 55 hp hydraulic unit, mounted within a 16" bow thrusters’ tube. New pump (7/19)
- Naiad Model #404 with 16 square foot fin area. Replaced seals and bearings on shafts and rebuilt the actuators (7/2018)
- Hydraulic dual cylinder system with two stations and has a portable control steering pod with two plugin stations, one on the flybridge and one aft to use at the swim platform. There is an emergency steering control located on the bridge.
Soundproof and Vibration Reduction:
- The engine room is isolated from the remainder of the vessel by four inches of soundproofing material manufactured by Peace and Quiet insulation; as well as a layer of lead sheeting. The generators are mounted on hydro-elastic mounts to reduce vibration while in operation. Both generators are also equipped with sound shields. All pumps have isolation mounts for quiet operation. Each underwater exhaust is directed through a 16" diameter Hetron fiberglass pipe equipped with a 10" diameter by-pass. The exhaust bypass is routed through a silencer prior to exhausting out the transom while at idol speed. Metal piping that exits the engine room in the vessel’s accommodation areas have vibration breaks to prohibit sound from being telegraphed through the pipes.
- (2) Water makers 1500 GPD water makers. Complete service with2 new sea water pumps, 2 rebuilt high pressure pumps, 4 new membranes (10/18).
Alfa Laval fuel scrubbing system:
- New seal kits and bearings (10/18)
Two work benches with vise
- (2) Sea chests are located in the engine room. Each chest is engineered to have five times the necessary capacity to operate all of the cooling functions associated with the system. The top of the sea chests is Lexan Polycarbonate which are removable to access the non-corrosive low maintenance polymer screens. These screens may be serviced while the yacht is underway.
- Constructed of cast bronze alloy and designed to allow of the least amount of drag.
- Aquamet 2.2 high strength steel with a 5" diameter
- Aquamet 22 high strength steel with 4.50" diameter
- Each rudder has an area of approximately 9.3 square feet. They were designed and constructed of stainless steel for maximum reduction of drag and resistance.
Shaft logs & Packing glands:
- The shaft logs are one-piece fiberglass equipped with a dripless seal inboard and cutlass bearing outboard with cooling water pick up. The shaft glands are fiber-glassed directly into the hull structure and bonded to the ships bonding system.
- New cutlass bearings and dripless seals (7/18).
- Caterpillar vibration mounts on main engines
- Port 7801 / Stbd. 7819
- Hydroelastic mounts
Fresh water system:
- Hot water is heated by (3) 40-gallon 220V water heaters. The system is equipped with an 11OV DC boiler circulation pump providing continuous hot water at each hot water outlet. The cold system is by twin electric jet pumps, one for backup.
- Aluminum piping with vibration breaks; fuel filling is on both the port and starboard side. The tanks are filled and vented through 2" diameter piping with overflows into splash boxes with fill alarms.
Oil Reserve tank:
- 150 U.S. Gallons
- Parker approved flexible piping rated at 3 times operating pressure.
- Flanged fiberglass standpipes with PVC ball valves rated at 150 lbs. psi
- (6) Rule 3500m 24V bilge pumps on auto float switches, each with manual override. Bilge suction: Schedule 40 stainless steel
- All sinks and showers (except for the galley and bar) drain into three separate gray water sumps. The galley and bar drain overboard. Cleaned regularly.
- 150 Lb. PSI air compressor – Replaced tank (11/18).
Engine Room Ventilation:
- Air provided for the engine room through two 7,500 CFM tube axial fans located at the aft most corners of the engine room.
- Air is brought into the engine room from the vessels boat deck through heavily insulated columns housing the fans.
- Head Hunter Black Water Treatment System completely rebuilt (10/18)
- Life Rafts (10/18)
Safety and Fire Protection:
- The vessel has two separate fire-fighting systems. The primary system consists of (2) pumps. Either pump can operate independently as a bilge pump or as a fire fighting system through (4) three-way PVC ball valves. There are six bilge pump vacuum ports located throughout the vessel as well as three sire fighting stations. The second system is the Halcon emergency fire suppression bottle located in the engine room.
- The firefighting pipes are schedule 40 stainless steel. Redone (7/18)
2010/2011 Upgrades & Extras:
- New engines - Caterpillar C32 ACERT 1900HP Diesels
- New engine room exhaust ventilation
- New engine room headliner
- New bilge paint and lights
- New bilge drainage added
- New hydraulic lines replaced through the complete yacht
- New hydraulic isolation valves added
- Rebuilt and reconditioned hydraulic PTO pumps on both generators
- New Martrone Yacht Management system on new flat screen computer
- New Racor’s
- Reconditioned and serviced Alta Value Fuel Polishing Unit
- Fuel tanks cleaned and polished
- Rebuilt and replaced fuel manifold and fuel lines
- New fuel tank sensors
- New bilge sensors
- New fresh water tank sensors
- New fresh water charcoal and 5 Micron filter manifold and plumbing
- New waste tank sensors
- New Head Hunter waste treatment system
- Serviced and renewed fire main
- Serviced and renewed fire main and bilge pumps
- (2) 50KW Northern lights generators with sound shields
- 110/220 Volts AC Electrical system
- 12/24 Volts DC electrical system
- (2) ASEA Power converters 35KVA
2013/2016 upgrades Include:
- New Kobelt electrical controls on hydraulic steering system installed (2013)
- Complete restoration of air conditioning ducting and chiller lines (2013)
- (2) New Elliott 6-Man life rafts installed (Aug. 2014)
- New make-up air handler installed (Oct. 2015)
- New compressor/chiller installed (Nov. 2015)
- New salon bar refrigerator installed (Nov. 2015)
- (2) New clear acrylic see-through tops installed on sea chests (Mar. 2016)
- (2) New emergency back-up batteries installed (June 2016)
- New windshield cover installed (July 2016)
- (2) New uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) installed on wheelhouse (April2016)
2018 and 2019 Upgrades Include:
- All new interior soft goods
- Custom cabinetry
- All new marble
- LED lighting
- All new appliances
- All new AV
- Complete service on engines
- All bottom paint sanded to Hull and newly applied
- New washer and dryers
- New cutlass bearings
- New compressor
- Rebuilt Headhunter Black Water System
- Rebuilt stabilizers
- New bow thruster pump
- Completely rebuilt water makers
- Recertified Life Raft
- New batteries
2020 Upgrades Include:
- Flybridge: 2 - 8617's Garmin's fully integrated systems
- Pilothouse: 1 - 8616's Garmin's fully integrated systems
2 - 8617's Garmin's fully integrated systems
November 2020 Upgrades Include:
- Bottom paint and prop speed
- Stabilizer seals replaced
- Rudders repacked
- Props balanced
- Cutlass bearings checked and ok
All AC and DC wiring is ABYC approved cable. All wire ways are fully supported and neatly arranged to the highest yacht standards. Wiring and piping passes through fire and water proof glands located within the vessels water tight bulkheads. Two ASEA shore power converters that are used to convert power 120V to 460V single and three phase connections allowing greater flexibility throughout Europe and the Caribbean when connecting to shore power.
(2) Sea chests are located in the engine room. Each chest is engineered to have five times the necessary capacity to operate all of the cooling functions associated wit the system. The top of the sea chests is Lexan Polycarbonate which are removable to access the non-corrosive low maintenance polymer screens. These screens may be serviced while the yacht is underway.
- All of the running lights meet international standards and international collision regulations
- Halogen quartz low voltage lighting. Converted to LED in 2018.
- Automatic DC lighting throughout the vessel is activated by loss of AC power
- Valance 110-volt AC lighting is located within the vaulted ceiling and around the perimeter of the beds
- Perimeter lighting is recessed into the sides of the house. The lighting for the aft stairs to the dock is recessed in the vessel’s coaming. Illumination of the boat deck is by twin quartz floodlights and the aft deck by three recessed overhead lights and twin quartz floodlights.
- (4) Separate battery banks – New 7/18
- (2) 8D starting batteries for the port side main engine and generator – New 7/18
- (2) 8D starting batteries for the starboard side main engine and generator – New 7/18
- Bank of two-volt cells with a capacity of 1500 amp hours to operate the house 24 volt needs
- SG27 Gel Cell emergency batteries located under the bridge to operate the emergency 24 volt lighting and VHF radio - New 7/18
Deck & Hull:
- Marquipt davit – Rebuilt 9/18 with exception to the rotation motor
- (4) Fresh water wash-down units on the flybridge, stern deck, foredeck and engine room and swim platform
- (2) Hydraulic 2,500 lbs. capacity warping winches at swim platform
- Dockside telephone and cable TV jacks
- Bomar hatches
- (2) 4,500 Lb. Vertical capstan hydraulic Maxwell windlass
- (2) 395 Lb. Poole anchors each with 400 ft. of 5/8" BBB chain
- Saltwater anchor and chain wash-down system
- Stainless steel anchor guards protect the bow
- Frameless glass side house windows bedded in a high-performance marine sealer
- 3/8" glass salon windows
- Pilothouse windows 3/8" side, 1/2" front
- 1/4" tempered glass flybridge windscreen
- SCM polished 316 stainless port lights with deadlights and bug screens
- Water tight main deck exterior doors
- Water-tight engine room door
- Dual opening manual aft salon glass doors
- Welded aluminum, polyurethane coated mast
- 2 1/2" polished hand rails at aft deck, rails with staple rails on swim step
- 1-1/4" & 1 1/2" Diameter 316 stainless steel stanchions and handrails
- (6) Zinc anodes located on the stern of the vessel
- The fiberglass hull is cored using AIREX foam core. The hull's construction includes two layers of resin impregnated, closed cell 3/4” AIREX on the bottom, each layer being separated by solid fiberglass. The hull sides, deck and superstructure are constructed using 1" of resin impregnated closed cell coring. The hull's fiberglass coring also offers sound absorption qualities. Interior decking is cored, also offering sound absorption qualities and the carpet padding is a sound deadening pad.
- Formal dining room with seating for eight
- 9' Overhead in dining area with sheathed gold leaf and a new custom chandelier
- Day head/ powder room with hammered brass designer sink with Jado oriental collection designer faucets
- Mappa, Burl, birds-eye maple, new walnut wood interior
- New Calcutta gold white marble throughout
- Marble countertops throughout the vessel
- Custom interior wood handrails with decorative brass rings
- Country kitchen
- Salon bar with Elkay stainless-steel gold-plated sink with Jado fixtures
- Refrigerator, wine cooler, sink and icemaker in salon bar
Rarely does a yacht that has had this level of updating become available for sale. The vessel was originally constructed at Westport Shipyard; the hull then was transferred over to Crescent Yachts for completion as "Crescent Lady". In recent years the yacht has undergone a complete re-power with C-32 Cats, hull paint, interior; basically, she has been rebuilt from the ground up. The hull is a wide 25' beam with walk-around decks which gives the interior space of a wide body but has full walk around decks. The current owner has recently gone through every system to ensure the yacht is operating in top mechanical condition. The entire exterior superstructure above the water line was painted with Awlgrip in September 2014. During the last haul out in July 2018 the bottom was sanded and painted, and both propellers were trued and dynamically balanced. The 2 50kW Northern lights generators are equipped with John Deere blocks. Both generators were overhauled in 2015, which included the installation of new head gaskets, injectors and pressure testing of the heat exchangers. The main engines have just recently had the most extensive service Caterpillar could suggest. Heat exchangers.
ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES AND WITHDRAWAL. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION.
Tender, china, crystal, silverware, owner's and crew personal effects and wine; a detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.