Wild Kingdom 2011 112' WESTPORT Motor Yacht
fort lauderdale United States $8,500,000 USD
This yacht brings exceptional value to the marketplace!
Preliminary Listing July 14, 2022 Photos and More Information to Come Shorty
"Wild Kingdom" a rare opportunity to buy one of the few Westport 112's on the market, she has had many recent updates and upgrades to make a great value in this marketplace.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2011 112' WESTPORT Motor Yacht Flybridge Wild Kingdom yacht for sale in fort lauderdale, Florida, USA today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
"Wild Kingdom" was custom built for a very knowledgeable boat owner and captain who has owned yachts much larger and cruised around the world. There are many custom features of "Wild Kingdom" that are not on the average Westport 112.
She is one of the first Westport 112's that offer the new style transom which gives that ability for an extra crew berth aft and a slightly larger aft deck. She also offers the upgraded Mahogany raised panel interior.
She has recently had significant upgrades and servicing, the engines, generators have had a major service in July 2022, Bottom Job complete in June 2022, New Carpet, Sofas and Dining Chairs, Electronics and audio and video new in 2018.
A rare opportunity to buy a turn key Westport 112.
UPGRADES & FEATURES
- Recent Bottom Job June 2022 with prop speed
- Props balanced and reconditioned June 2022
- Engines Serviced July 2022, New Heads, New EUP's, injectors, pumps, Turbos
- Starboard Generator rebuilt June 2022, Port completely serviced
- Rudders dropped and serviced June 2022
- Davit Rebuilt July 2022
- New Carpet, Sofas, dinning chairs 2021
- New Exterior Cushions 2020
- New Electronics 2018
- New Audio and Video 2018
- Air Conditioning chillers New October 2021 Two 12 ton chillers
- Asea Inverters taken off vessel and rebuilt November 2021
- Aft Deck boarding gates
"Wild Kingdom" has the added option of entering from the normal mid ship boarding entrance of the more casual aft deck boarding gates. Typically entering the vessel from the starboard boarding entrance you have the ability to go forward to the galley for the ease of provisioning or aft to the salon.
Entering from the vessel from the optional aft deck boarding gates on the carbon fiber ladder you step onto a immense aft deck with a large settee aft and a walk behind bar with an icemaker, refrigerator and sink with bar stools for casual entertaining.
Entering the salon from the aft deck area through a dual opening stainless steel door you walk into a full beam salon with sofas and occasional chairs arranged on port. The seating has also been set out for viewing of the large TV to starboard and aft for visibility of the dock or anchorage while watching TV.
The forward dining area in the forward portion of the salon has a large custom dining table and 8 chairs with a Port and Starboard built in buffets with custom built-in storage for china, glassware and flatware.
The Galley is forward through the starboard foyer with access to the dayhead and stairs up to the pilothouse.
There is a large glass entrance door that is dual axis to be able dogged down for sea conditions.
The Galley is a desired Island kitchen layout to have a very open feeling with abundant storage a casual settee to port and forward for entertaining with the chef while he is cooking.
The VIP is forward and down a few steps with a center lined walk around queen berth and an ensuite head.
All guest staterooms feature ensuite heads with a large lighted mirror vanity, storage cabinets, upgraded faucets,Headhunter toilets, and upgraded stone accents to both the counters and shower.
Back up to the forward port side of the Salon is the port Foyer. The Foyer features a large entrance door with companion picture window, a large closet with the laundry washer and dryer stack unit for the owner and guest staterooms, additional freezer drawer storage and access underneath the Pilothouse where various ship’s electrical, equipment, and audio/visual central bases are located. This entrance area has a stone sole to the staircase leading to the lower Foyer landing. There is abundant hard luggage storage underneath this staircase.
The Master and Guest Staterooms are located amid ship and accessed via the lower Foyer. The Master is full beam, andfeatures a centerline king berth with gas shock assisted lift and abundant storage underneath Mahogany wood accents, overhead wood detailing and trays, and carpeted sole. The Master has a forward LED TV, abundant chester drawers, a companion seat, walkin closet, and blinds, lighting, and audio/visual entertainment control are all accessed via the Crestron IPad tablet.
The Master Stateroom head has entrances forward on both port and starboard, to the his & hers fullbeam head. This head has dual vanities with overhead lighting, upgraded faucets on the vanities, storage cabinets, upgraded dual shower heads, custom upgraded stones on the vanity tops, sole and in the centerline shower, Headhunter heads, and linen closets.
The Guest Staterooms are located aft of the lower foyer and feature overhead LED lighting, enlarged port lights, and carpeted soles. The port Guest Stateroom features a large queen berth with storage underneath. The audio/visual entertainment located forward and lighting are operated via the Creston IPad tablet.
The starboard Guest Stateroom features two sidebyside berths with a nightstand in the center that can be relocated and both berths joined to form a large single large berth. There is storage underneath each berth accessed by drawers, and a hanging locker. The audio/visual entertainment located forward and lighting are operated via the Creston IPad tablet.
Moving up from the entrance Foyer to starboard is the Pilothouse. The Pilothouse features the full compliment in navigational electronics; Stidd helm chair, navigation desk, a large oval shaped observation lounge with table, 180 degree visibility through large Pilothouse windows, a popup LED TV, and a staircase up through a sliding stainless door to port accessing the Flybridge.
The Flybridge has a centerline helm with 3 Stidd chairs , teak sole, factory hardtop with overhead LED lighting; a large seating area to starboard with teak table, a full bar with sink, refrigeration, icemaker, grill and bar seating to port.
The Boat Deck is down a few steps aft and features a large hot tub to port, a lounge to starboard, access to staircase via a protected sliding door to starboard, and ample storage for two wave runners, one is included in sale.
- Country kitchen arrangement
- Granite countertops with waterfall edge
- Large Island for prep-work and storage underneath
- Large pantry storage throughout
- Kohler stainless steel extra deep sink
- Dacor 5-burner touch top cooktop
- Microwave New 2020
- Sub-Zero full-size refrigerator and freezer
- (2) Sub-Zero freezer drawers , New 2021
- Dishwasher New 2020
- Broan trash compactor
- LG Convection Oven New 2021
- Franke hot water dispenser
- Port and starboard wing stations
- Second helm station with repeater controls and (2) Nauticomp screens
- 2500 Lb. Steelhead Hydraulic davit with rotation and extendable boom
- (2) 8-Man Liferafts, rail-mounted outboard of boat deck
- (2) Helm chairs
- 24” Stainless steel Destroyer type wheel
- Granite wet bar features sink with hot/cold water, Perlick refrigerator drawers and Gaggenau grill • (2) Pairs of speakers
- Molded settees to starboard with (2) oval fixed tables
- Hot tub with sun pad and storage below with custom umbrella
- Large sun pads on lower deck area
- Factory hardtop
Electronics & navigation
- Sat TV HD7 with HMDI cables , New 2020
- Pilothouse monitors replaced 2018
- Two Garmin Screen on the Flybridge
- Simrad AP50 autopilot system in pilothouse and flybridge
- Furuno GPS GP-150D in pilothouse and flybridge
- (2) Furuno FR-2117 X-Band radars, 19” NEC LCD display and repeater on flybridge (15”)
- Furuno FCV-1200L color LCD sounder with 15” display; Brooks & Gatehouse HS3000
- Elbex CCTV System with 5-color cameras (engine room and aft deck are pan/tilt/zoom)
- (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF
- ICOM M802 SSB
- Furuno PG-1000 Gyrocompass
- B & G Depth sounder in captain’s cabin
- FLIR Night vision , New 2020
- AVXM Radio throughout the boat
- Seatel satellite television system
- Mini-M Satellite telephone
- Panasonic 16-station telephone system
- Tellular cellular phone system
- (3) Independent navigation computers: Transas Navigation/Electronic chart system (displayed on 19” NEC screen); Max Sea Navigation computer (displayed on 19” NEC screen) and Garmin Navigation plotter with touch screen • (2) Hailer horns integrated with VHF hailers
- Northern Airborne G.P.I.R.B.
- 2) A-SEA Shore power converters (36 KVA ea.) Rebuilt Nov 2021
- All LED lighting throughout
- Vessel Information Control System: Displayed on 15” LCD monitor in pilothouse and 3” LCD Panel view touch pad at starboard entry and crew galley/lounge
- All AGM Cell type batteries
- (3) King heater/defrosters on pilothouse console
- (2) 100 Amp Glendenning CableMaster
- Main distribution panel in crew area
- (2) Poole style galvanized anchors, 300 lbs. ea.
- Custom Stainless Steel Bell on foredeck.
- 5/8” Chain (250’ and 350’)
- (2) Maxwell 4500# windlasses
- (2) Maxwell 3500# capstans on aft deck
- Forward seating area and sun pad on bow
- Tide Ride ladder stored starboard on main deck forward
- Twin MTU/DDC 16V2000 engines @ 2000 HP 4400 hrs. (7/2022) 4000 Service July 2022
- (2) Northern Lights generators 65kW 1800 RPM (Port 9650 hrs. Rebuilt July 2022 & Stbd. 9500 hrs. Rebuilt July 2022)
- American 16” 40 Hp bow thruster Hydraulic single prop with 4-station controls
- Air conditioning features a 24-ton chilled water system New Oct 2021
- Passerelle - Rebuilt 2021 (seals, rams, lines)
- FM200 Fire suppression system in engine room with manual automatic controls
- Compressed air system for horn, gas pump and air-powered tools
- Clean and used oil tanks (60 gallons ea.) with oil change system
- Aquamet 22 HS shafts (4”)
- Naiad Stabilizers #360 with 12 sq. ft. fins
- Exalto windshield wipers with electronic control panel, synchronization and washers for 3 wipers
- Jastram power steering
- All bronze thru-hulls
- (8) Remote mounted bilge pumps
- Emergency sized bilge pump system
- Plumbing: (2) Sea Recovery water makers; (2) Aqua-Pure water filters; (2) 80-Gallon hot water heater; (1) 38-Gallon hot water heater
- Headhunter MSD treatment system for black and gray water Serviced 2021
- Full-size berth with innerspring pillow top mattress and drawer storage below
- Aft depth sounder
- Desk with stool
- TV 15”
- Satellite receiver
- Radio/CD/DVD player
- Handheld Crestron remote
- Aromatic cedar-lined wardrobe and safe
- Galley Maid toilet
- Custom shower with tempered glass doors
- Grohe fixtures
- Kohler sink
- Vanity Corian counters
Crew Staterooms 1 and 2:
- Twin berths with innerspring pillow-top mattresses
- 15” LCD TV
- Radio/CD/DVD player
- Satellite TV receiver
- Aromatic cedar-lined wardrobe
- Galley Maid toilet
- Grohe fixtures
- Upper and lower cabinets
- Corian countertops
- Upholstered settee with table
- Built-in refrigerator
- Stainless sink
- Washer and dryer (Miele)
- TV 20” LCD, Satellite receiver, Radio/CD/DVD player
The owner’s and crews personal belongings. A detailed list will be provided at the time of sale upon request.
Only one Waverunner is included with sale, no tender.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified Yacht Broker
Bryan Long Yachts Inc.
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified
Bryan Long Yachts Inc.