PAULINE AF SKANOR 2003 112' 8" NAUTOR'S SWAN Cruising Sailboat
Cascais Portugal ($3,597,313 USD est.) €3,400,000 EUR
Nautor Swan 112 RS #5, PAULINE was the last of the series built. The yacht benefits from a major refit in 2015-16 made in Palma. Purchased late 2017 by the current owners, the yacht has been beautifully maintained. Her wonderful, raised deck saloon floods both that area and the lower saloon with natural light. The on-deck areas are perfect for relaxation, dining and entertaining. In the cockpit both tables may be opened out and joined to form one large table.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2003 112' 8" NAUTOR'S SWAN Nautor Swan 112 RS Cruising Sailboat PAULINE AF SKANOR yacht for sale in Cascais, Lisbon, Portugal today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
RCD Status: The yacht is over 24m and is not subject to the Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is of single skin construction built in a female mould using glass fibre reinforced vinylester laminate. Structural bulkheads are of foam cored plywood sandwich construction and laminated to hull and deck.
- Deck is a PVC foam cored sandwich construction with GRP skins, using the same materials as in the hull. Hard core areas under fittings. The deck is teak laid.
- Alex Seal exterior paint – new 2016.
- International Micron Extra underwater paint – antifouling done in Vigo in October 2021.
- Deck re-caulked and completely refurbished in 2016, sealed with light grey caulking and completely sanded.
- Deck was sanded in 2021. Original teak decks were 16mm, currently approx. 10mm of teak decking.
- Displacement 110 tonnes light, 129 tonnes loaded.
- Ballast approx. 28 tonnes.
- Blue coaming stripes renewed 2023.
- Mast stepped on composite mast step.
- Hull windows in topsides of tinted and tempered glass.
- The front deck-house windows were replaced 2016 by the original manufacturer.
Keel & Rudder:
- Standard keel and rudder. Ballast bulb is a lead casting with antimony and bolted to a steel fin.
- Rudderstock made of E-glass composite and supported by two self-aligning roller bearings.
- Rudder is foam filled GRP with tapered lightweight hollow composite stock, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings. The blade was overhauled and reinstated to original layup and profile in the 2015-16 refit.
- Lower tip of rudder designed to break before the stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- MTU 6R 183 TE72 Diesel 305kW, 414 hp at 1900 rpm.
- Marex Aventix engine control system – new 2021, behind electrical panel.
- Gearbox Mekanord 270 HS-LS (rebuilt as new by Mekanord in 2016), reduction 2,96:1 with servo for propeller pitch control.
- Wet exhaust system with fibreglass silencers and gas-water separators for engine and gen sets.
- Twin Racor fuel filters – new 2016.
- ITT fuel and oil pumps.
- Fuel transfer pump and a backup system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 6,125 as of March 2023 (at the time of owner purchase in 2017 they were 1441).
- W5 service in 2016.
- Engine last serviced: March 2023.
- Cruising speed – approx. 9-10 knots.
- Maximum speed – 12 knots.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 27 litres per hour @ 8-9 knots.
- Range @ 9.5 knots – 2,300nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Propeller Hundested VP6 multi pitch right hand, 4 blades – full service 2016 and checked by factory October 2021 (all measures within tolerance of a new system).
- Throttle backup system. Marex OS backup system.
- Sprocket and chain steering gear, sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming.
- Aluminium steering quadrant (bolted to rudder stock).
- Twin 55” destroyer type wheels with teak trim and disconnecting clutch, 4.5 turns hard over to hard over.
- Pedestals with roller bearings and friction brake.
- Steering system – refurbished 2016. Cables changed 2019.
- Emergency steering by autopilot.
- Marex helm / control stations.
Bow and Stern Thrusters:
- Bowthruster: retractable, hydraulic Egon Sander model 500, 48kW, 60 hp – completely rebuilt 2016, full renovation 2023 in St Marteen.
- Sternthruster: swingout, hydraulic Egon Sander model 400, 28kW, 40 hp – completely rebuilt 2016.
- Joystick controls for bow and stern thrusters at port and starboard helm.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Forced air ventilation in all cabins.
- Exhaust ventilators in heads and galley.
- New 24V hydraulic pumps installed in Las Palmas – 2018-19.
- New air pressure pump for pneumatic systems installed in Cascais, 2019 and 2023.
- Coaming doors + companionway and gasket for side boarding ladder.
- Main hydraulic system has five power sources: PTO on engine, PTO on each gen set, 2 x DC electric motors. Oil reservoir.
- 230V AC system.
- DC system – split in two service battery groups.
- 2vDC Sonneshien gel cells in 2 banks of 12 each – total 5200 amp hours. All new August 2023 and located under floor of lower saloon.
- 4 x 24vDC 50Amp Optima main engine start batteries. Located in engine room.
- 4 x Red Top generator start batteries – replaced in this ownership. Located in engine room.
- Radio batteries. Located on starboard side aft of lower saloon. 24V. 2 x 63Ah (approx. 125Ah).
- All Mastervolt.
- 8 x chargers AC-DC Mass 24V, 100A.
- 1 x start charger Mass 24V, 25A.
- 1 x radio bank charger Mass 24V, 25A.
- 2 x inverters 230V, 13A, 3kW (for fridges, TV, stereo, outlet).
- 2 x inverters 230V, 25A, 5kW (for pumps, ventilation, domestic).
- 2 x 28V, 140A, DC alternators for service battery charging.
- 1 x 28V, 55A, DC alternator for radio and engine start batteries.
- 2 x Northern Light generators @ 33kW each.
- Generator output 400V / 23V 50 Hz.
- Generator hours: Port – 5315; Starboard – 4660.
- New heat exchanger for gen set 1 in 2019.
- Both generators had a W6 service in 2016 and were “zero houred”, then load banked for 100 hours each to break them in. Both maintained since.
- Last service @ March 2023.
- Magnus SP100 35kW shore power transformer – new 2016 and with full overhaul 2023.
- Shore power cable and adapters. Avvolgitubo hose reel for cable.
- Electrical system designed for 10 hours of generator running a day.
- Rig is grounded to the keel for lightning protection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x Vetus calorifier water heaters, 100 litres each – August 2023.
- Each calorifier has a 5kW electric element and a heat exchanger (one exchanger is connected to gen 1 and other to gen 2).
- Hot water re-circulating pump.
- Elements for electric immersion changed.
- 24vDC Gianneschi pump – rebuilt 2016.
- AC driven pressure pump.
- 100 litres pressure vessel.
- 1 x 220vAC Grundfos bilge pump – rebuilt 2016.
- New hot water pressure tank, 24 litres – 2020.
- 24v and 230v pressure pumps – changed 2022.
- Viqua D4 Premium UV water filter system, 2018.
- 2 x seawater systems – one for engine, gensets and hydraulic power pack cooling, the other for deckwash / fire pump, watermaker and air conditioning.
- City water connection on deck.
- Idromar watermaker, approx. 800 litres per hour, completely rebuilt 2016 – full service 2020.
- 1,380 hours @ March 2023.
- Gianneschi bilge pumps – new or rebuilt 2016 and/or later.
- 2 x manual pumps.
- Submersible pumps for forepeak, forward bilge, engine room bilge, aft bilge, lazarette bilge.
- Engine driven bilge pump in engine room.
- Extra electric pump added for bilge by mast, hose loose, put to galley sink.
Grey & Black Water:
- Pumps and gauges for grey and black water tanks changed when needed – 2018-2022.
- 7,100 litres in 7 tanks.
- 2,490 litres in 2 tanks.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- 2 x blackwater tanks aft and forward: 380 litres aft, 400 litres forward.
- 2 x grey water tanks aft and forward, approx. 500 litres each.
- 8 x pumps. 8 x sump tanks.
- Grey and black water tanks connected to deck wash / fire pump for flushing.
- 1 x hydraulic oil tank, 360 litres.
- 1 x lubricating oil tank, 78 litres.
- 1 x waste oil tank, 78 litres.
- B&G plotter – new system 2018, new Zeus³ screen on port helm 2022, new sensors 2022.
- B&G H3000 MFD by companionway.
- 2 x B&G MFD at each helm.
- B&G MFD at crew mess.
- B&G MFD in each crew cabin.
- 1 x Furuno TZ Touch BB radar – 2016.
- 2 x screens at chart table (starboard Furuno radar monitor, port plotter/PC).
- 1 x Furuno GP33 GPS – 2016.
- Furuno PG700 HDT GPS compass – 2016.
- Simrad H570 compass/GPS positioning system – new 2019.
- New TZT touch Furuno screen control at port helm – 2022.
- New AIS class A Simrad V5035 – 2022.
- New Navtex Sealink HX2600 – 2021.
- New B&G H5000 autopilot – 2022. Control panel at chart table and at starboard helm.
- New Mareton fuel consumption meter 2020.
- Intranet (navnet/R145) wifi.
- NMEA 2000 system connecting B&G.
- Navnet (Furuno) network.
- 1 x 15” Hatteland touchscreen at starboard helm – 2019, plus a Furuno control panel.
- Screens at nav station: starboard screen is new PC, chart plotter etc mirrored to exterior. Port screen can be new PC or old and independent from starboard and exterior.
- 2 x new small computer units behind screens.
- 1 x old computer system under the navseat.
- HP printer.
- New Satphone KVH MiniSat – 2022. Hand unit at chart table.
- SSB Furuno 250 watt.
- VHF Simrad HS90 / DSC + backup AIS. 1 x at chart table, 1 x at crew mess, 1 x at port helm.
- New VHF antenna cables – 2022.
- 2 x Icom IC-M93D handheld VHF.
- 2 x Icom IC-M23 handheld VHF.
- 2 x Suunto binnacle compass.
- 4 x walkie talkie.
- Miele 2 burner ceramic hob.
- Gimbaled Miele 4 burner induction cook top with Miele oven – new 2016.
- Miele extractor over cooker.
- Miele microwave oven – new 2016.
- Siemens fridge and freezer – new 2016.
- Iceberg 200 litre under floor fridge – serviced 2016.
- Atexa 230V icemaker – new 2021.
- Professional 7855 Miele dishwasher.
- Insinkerator waste disposal.
- Quooker instant hot water heater.
- Grohe Blue for filtered, cold and fizzy water – new 2019.
- Fridge under floor at crew mess, 230V.
- 2 x 230V fridge in cockpit.
- Coffee machine.
- Crockery and cutlery.
- Galley equipment, pots and pans, all “as on board”.
- Miele Professional WS 5425 washer.
- Miele Professional SmartBiz dryer – new 2022.
- 7 x Tecma toilets – completely rebuilt 2016. Serviced since.
- 6 x showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- New Climma AC CWS DC 130 (130 BTU per hour) heat pump/cooler system, made by Vecco.
- Every cabin air handler was rebuilt or replaced with new ducting and insulation in 2016 or later.
- Main salon: Samsung 40” Full HD Smart LED TV and sound bar, multimedia server 8TB QNAP 13 NAS drive with capacity for 5000 movies.
- Sonos stereo system for saloon and cockpit. 4 x speakers in saloon, 4 x speakers in cockpit.
- LED interior lights. Cockpit lights. Boom lights. Flood lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Designed for 6/8 owners / guests in 3 double cabins aft (1 x master queen, 2 x twins).
- Crew accommodation for 6 crew in 2 cabins (3 bunks per cabin).
- Interior finished in finest light Burmese teak, hand rubbed and varnished.
- No artwork or attachments in the wood.
- High quality fittings and marbles throughout.
- Floors are plywood/polymer sandwich with top face in teak and holly.
- Interior décor and finish are classically nautical and elegant.
- New white upholstery covers for interior seating – 2023.
- Overhead hatches fitted with OceanAir mosquito and blackout screens.
- Heads with cream marble countertops and stainless steel fittings.
Description of layout from forwards:
- 2 x crew cabins with 3 single berths in each.
- Lockers. Wardrobe. Drawers under bed.
- Reading lights. Overhead lights.
- 2 x heads. 2 x showers.
- Each head area with towel rail, lockers, overhead hatch.
- Located to starboard.
- Seating for 5 crew with table.
- Washer and dryer fitted under seating.
- Dishwasher inboard under central countertop.
- Icemaker fitted under central countertop.
- Large overhead hatch.
- Removable stainless-steel ladder for access to deck (stows forward when not in use).
- U-shaped counter in Corian with centered sinks and new appliances (2016).
- Refrigeration includes 2 new (2016) stand-up commercial household units built in aft of galley.
- Overhead hatch.
- Off white upper cupboards.
- On starboard side forward of lower saloon.
- Overhead hatch.
- To starboard: U-shaped seating and stowage under.
- Oval teak table.
- 2 x teak chairs with tan leather upholstery.
- New white covers on sofas.
- Stowage outboard.
- Glass lockers aft.
- To port: L-shaped sofa and coffee table with hidden TV at aft bulkhead.
- Storage under sofas.
- New white covers for upholstery (tan leather beneath). Tan leather trim under sofa.
- On port side, aft: electric 24V panels (behind doors), mid: 24V light panels (behind shelves), forward: 225V panels (behind doors).
- Flooded with natural light from deckhouse windows.
- Accessed through a hidden panel on portside in lower saloon.
- One of the largest and best designed engine rooms of any sailing yacht.
- New stainless steel work bench on starboard side.
- Emergency access to deck on starboard side.
- Four steps up from lower saloon to upper saloon.
- U-shaped seating area to port.
- Storage under seating area and outboard.
- Lamps in forward and aft corners.
- Cabinet aft contains manuals.
- Outboard unit has storage below counter and outboard.
- Glass stowage lockers.
- Navigation and communication station on starboard.
- Instruments have slide down teak screens to hide all.
- 2 x opening hatches in coachroof.
- Five steps down to aft passage.
- On starboard are two lockers for safety/medical equipment.
- On starboard and port side are drawers for linen in corridor.
- Handrails on stairs and along passage.
Twin Guest Cabins & Heads:
- Identical guest cabins to port and starboard with twin beds and a Pullman berth.
- Each cabin filled out with: Desk / vanity unit + stool.
- Reading lamps.
- Lockers under beds.
- Hanging locker.
- Overhead hatch.
- Hull port on port and starboard with blind.
Guest Cabin Heads:
- Each cabin with an ensuite head, aft.
- Separate shower stall.
Owner´s Cabin & Heads:
- Full beam.
- Central king-sized berth.
- Sofa on starboard side with new white upholstery covers.
- Desk/vanity with teak chair to port.
- Hanging lockers and drawers.
- Drawers under the bed.
- Reading lamps by the bed.
- Dual overhead hatches and hull ports allow ample light and ventilation.
- Both heads fitted with shower, head and washbasin area with hand bidet.
Owner´s Cabin Heads:
- Separate his and hers heads and showers.
- Both heads fitted with shower, head and washbasin area with hand bidet.
- Southern Spars mast with 4 spreader standard modulus carbon – refurbished and painted 2016.
- Southern Spars boom with in-boom furling – refurbished and painted 2016.
- BSI rod rigging – all new 2016.
- Reckmann genoa furler and staysail furler – both refurbished 2016, jib unit sent to Reckmann for full overhaul 2022.
- Gleinstein running rigging – most new 2016.
- Halyards and sheets renewed 2020.
- Jib sheets and gennaker halyard new Jan 2023.
- Future Fibres Kevlar 49 runners – new 2023.
All drum winches by Lewmar and self-tailing:
- 2 x Lewmar 88 hydraulic halyard winches, port and starboard of mast – refurbished 2016.
- 2 x Lewmar 111 hydraulic primary winches, on aft coaming (reacher / spi sheets) – refurbished 2016.
- 2 x Lewmar 88 utility winches for runners, on aft coaming – refurbished 2016.
- 1 x Lewmar 88 winch under floor near mast.
Captive winches by Rondal:
- 2 x Rondal 6000 captive genoa sheet winches, in side deck lockers – rebuilt 2016.
- 2 x Rondal 4000 captive main sheet winches, in lockers at cockpit – refurbished 2016.
- 2 x Rondal 4000 runner captive winches, in lazarette – refurbished 2016.
- 1 x Rondal 4000 main halyard winch, under cabin floor near the mast.
- 2 x Rondal spool runner retrieval winches, in deck lockers near shrouds.
- Sails serviced by North Sails in January 2023.
- North Sails mainsail – new 2018.
- North Sails genoa / jib – new 2019.
- Evolution Element Carbon furling staysail – new 2016-17.
- Starboard and port side helm: joystick for jib sheets, jib furler, inner furler, mainsheet, main furler, bow furler, runners.
- At starboard helm: controls for tension on staysail and jib halyards, backstay and outhaul.
- Yacht Tec hydraulic retractable passerelle – completely rebuilt 2016 and serviced 2023.
- Yacht Tex hydraulic retractable side boarding gangway – completely rebuilt 2016 and serviced 2023.
- New teak and stainless-steel seats made for pushpit – 2020.
- Large sail locker forward with rails on port and starboard for line stowage.
- Access to windlass motors and bowthruster in forward sail locker.
- Storage lockers on port and starboard in aft coaming.
- 4 x hatches on starboard side deck (one for runner reel winch, one for jib captive winch, one engine room access, one access to side ladder).
- 4 x hatches on port side deck (one locker covers fuel inlets, one covers fire hose, one jib captive winches, one for runner reel winch).
- Dinghy garage – hydraulically operated transom door / platform.
- Ladder from deck to the platform and a swim ladder that attached to the platform – both store in the garage.
- Port and forward lazarettes for stowage.
- Engine room escape hatch.
- On the aft deck, two hinged hatches to lazarettes and one hatch to the tender garage (the same as escape).
- Stainless-steel fairleads and stainless-steel mooring cleats.
- Stainless-steel pushpit, pulpit and stanchions. Stainless lifelines.
- Gates in lifelines each side and in pushpit.
- Helm stations aft with seats.
- Central passage.
- Captive winches for main sheet on port and starboard under locker tops.
- L-shaped sofas seating on port and starboard, with storage under and cupholders.
- Table on port and starboard, adjustable up/down (and may be reduced from combined full size to coffee table).
- Side “doors” on port and starboard (open/close pneumatically).
- On the port side forward is a unit with sink and two top loading fridges.
- Seat with stowage under.
- To starboard of entrance is a locker with controls for exterior lights, table adjustment and entrance door control on/off.
- Pneumatically powered companionway hatch.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x CQR anchors.
- 2 x 16mm stud link chain, 120m each.
- Fold out anchor arm system.
- Hydraulic chain wash system.
- 2 x Lewmar 6000 hydraulic windlass – refurbished 2016. Foot switches and wandering leads.
- 2 x Lewmar chain counter located in top of sail locker.
- Backup hydraulic hand pump for the anchor arms.
- Fortress anchor in port side lazarette.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- New and extended bimini (including all sides covered) – 2021.
- Exterior cushions.
- Covers for wheels and helm.
- Covers for cockpit tables.
Tender & Outboard:
- Castoldi 15 tender – second hand bought 2018, renovated 2019, full service 2023.
- Yanmar inboard diesel engine – out and overhauled for full service 2023.
- Tender stows in transom.
- 1 x Zodiac Mk I 12ft crew tender.
- All safety gear updated 2022, including 2 liferafts, life vests, personal AIS system for crew, grab bags, etc.
- 2 x liferaft 9650-1, stow in lockers in aft of deck coaming.
- 2 x Solas grab bag.
- 1 x EPIRB 406+121,5.
- 12 x personal AIS for crew.
- Handheld flares (4 x red, 2 x orange smoke).
- 2 x crew overboard recovery sling.
- 2 x 50m floating throwing line.
- 12 x life jacket harness
- 12 x safety lines.
- Search light in cockpit.
- Medical kit and handbook.
- New Securitas intruder alarm.
- Stainless fittings for jacklines on deck.
- SOFTEX engine room fire extinguishing system.
- Auto pyrogen extinguishers in relay + light cabinets and behind main switch board.
- 12 x fire extinguisher, throughout interior – new 2016.
- 3 x fire blanket (one in galley).
- New Securitas fire alarm.
Find More Yachts for Sale
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
receive a pdf brochure on this listing.