IEMANJA - 1989 105' 3" CHANTIERS NAVAL Ron Holland 105' CN de Biot
Imperia $1,500,000 USD
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
"Iemanja" has the most versatile layout of any 105 ft / 32 m Sailing Yacht.
Situated aft is a full beam Master Cabin with king size berth and ensuite bath. Forward to starboard is a single cabin which is ideal for a nanny or children's cabin. Going forward are 2 guest cabins port & starboard which feature queen size lower and single upper berths, also with ensuite heads.
The main saloon emphasizes an open design and natural light, with a magnificent maple and rosewood sole. To port is a large settee with a fully equipped bar forward, and to starboard the dining area. Aft is the entertainment center with a pop up TV.
Forward from the saloon is the professional galley with extra storage and custom freezer compartments, followed by the crew's quarters, including a captain's double cabin and crew cabin with over/under berths to port, and a crew head.
Interior has been refreshed this year with new upholstery, interior design by Joan Lao.
Galley & Laundry
• Miele 4-burner stove w/oven
• Built in custom freezer
• Sharp microwave
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Stainless steel exhaust hood
• Miele washer/dryer (2018)
• Stainless steel sinks
• Samsung dishwasher (2016)
Generators & Electricity
- 110V/220V AC, 24V DC electrical system
- 2 x 40 kW Kohler generators, 6000 hrs (Mar. 19, 2020)
- ASEA AC45HF converter, 60 Hz (2018)
- 5000w inverter, new (2020)
- 8 x 220 Ah 24v DC batteries
• WiFi onboard network (2018)
• Epson Stylux 5600 printer
• 2x ICOM VHF's
• Simrad AP25 autopilot
• Furuno radar, plotter, depthsounder
• B&G Hydra depthsounder 20/20
• GyroTrac KVH gyrocompass
• 2x Furuno GPS
• Clock & Barometer
• B&G Hydra 20/20
• B&G Glass Helm (2016)
• B&G Wind instruments, upgraded (2020)
• Simrad 4G radar (2016)
• Furuno radar - 48 nm
• Saloon - 42" Sharp TV
• Ipod system with speakers in all guest cabins
• Master - Sony TV
• Yamaha stereo & receiver RX-V361 home theatre in salon
- Bow thruster, Lewmar 60hp, retractable, refitted (2018)
- MaxProp 3-blade propeller
- Large stern lazarette, housing converter and dive equipment
- Fuel tank cleaning system
- Oil change system
- (2) HEM Watermakers producing 1200 GPD each ( 53 GPH)
- Black water tank 396 gal, grey water 396 gal
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, 3 new compressors and new air handlers in 2010
- Brownie diving compressor and diving equipment for 8
Sails & Rigging
• New main sail cover (2020)
• Reckmann furling system for jib & genoa
• Lazy Jack system (2020)
• Rigging serviced winter 2018
• Sail area: 5478 s.f.
• Lewmar winches with hydraulic hoses replaced 2016, power pack refitted 2017
• Rod rigging, steel, by Southern Spars (2008)
• North Sails (2016) - Main, Genoa, Staysail
• Doyle Sails (2008) - Gennaker
• Petit-Jean aluminum mast
• Lofrans anchor windlass
• Lewmar winches (2008) - Hydraulic and manual
Safety & Fire Protection
• Servitec liferaft (2018)
• 11x Fire extinguishers
• 12x Life jackets
• Ship's safe
• Horse shoe buoy
• 2x Seabobs (2016)
• Novurania 4.6m RIB w/Yamaha 90hp
Major refit at Derecktor Florida included complete paint work, new teak decks, new main engine and exhaust system, generators rebuild, new sails, all rigging sent for inspection and replacement of components where necessary, renewal of all systems and new interior.
Major refit at Composite Works, France, including paint, new generators, renewal of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, new winches, new sails by Doyle, new rigging by Southern Spars, new electronics, and refurbished interior.
Rigging sent to Denmark for Xray and complete service (250,000 euros)
Roller furling and winches serviced
Engine and generators serviced
Rudder removed and bearing replaced
All new running rigging by Gotifredi Maffioli
New Seabobs (2)
New tables, main saloon
Main engine complete rebuild by Caterpillar Spain, 0.0 hrs
Ultrasonic survey mast tube
NDT tests rod rigging, replaced where necessary
New hull paint Awlgrip, Metallic Grey
Oil change power pack
Lab tests of circuit
All thru-hull valves serviced
Bow thruster serviced
Drive shaft checked and inspected for trueness and dye tested
Max Prop serviced at Max Prop Italy
New bulwark paint, Awlgrip
New ASEA shore power converter
New WiFi onboard network.
Lewmar winches full service
Lofrans anchor windlass serviced, new motor
New interior upholstery
Upgrade of B&G wind instruments
New main sail cover
New Lazy Jack system
The enclosed Pilothouse is followed by a covered mid cockpit with ample seating and tables for al fresco dining. A large lazarette in the transom houses the diving equipment and ASEA converter.
"IEMANJA" received a complete refit at Composite Works, France, in 2008, and has been continually maintained and upgraded, with another substantial refit 2017/2018 and further updates 2019/2020.
"IEMANJA" is a well maintained 32m world cruising and performance sailing yacht with a comfortable layout ideally suited for cruising with family and friends.