LUNAR MIST - 1992 104' WINDSHIP YACHTS Bill Tripp 32m Cutter Rigged Sloop
Portsmouth £950,000 GBP
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass & kevlar with PVC foam core hull. White.
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass with PVC foam core superstructure. White.
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass with PVC foam core + teak deck. White & teak.
- Two separated cockpits: centre cockpit for the guest with dining tables; aft cockpit for the crew with the 2 helms, most winches and sails controls.
Keel & Rudder:
- External lead ballast stainless bolted to the GRP keel well.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 325 HP LUGGER L6125A - 6 cylinders – turbo charged & aftercooled.
- Twin Disc MG 5111A gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 6,981 hrs (November 2019).
- Her top speed is 12.5 knots.
- She boast a maximum cruising range of 1,900 NM at 9 knots.
- 35 L/H consumption @ cruising speed.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 50 Hp RICHFIELD 400 RA retractable thruster driven PTO on 27 Kw Generator.
- HUNDESTED VP5 FR-HY pitch control system.
- Wheel steering cable system controlled by 2 helms in aft cockpit.
- 240v only and has both 12v and 24v systems on-board. Single phase.
- She has a Victron inverter.
- For service and for engine & generator start.
- 2 Banks of exide gel ES2400 12V 210ah batteries.
- Each bank is 10 batteries coupled to deliver 24V with 1,050 Ah capacity for auxiliary circuits.
- 2 x 229 Ah VETUS AGM batteries in 1 bank giving 24V at 1,500CCA for engine start.
- 2 x 140 Ah VETUS AGM 12 V batteries in 2 banks for both generators start.
- 2 x 210 Ah exide gel ES2400 12V batteries giving 24V to power navcoms in emergency.
- MASTERVOLT battery chargers.
- The main engine alternator was factory supplied, built in.
- The alternators on the generators are factory supplied, built in.
- 27 Kw KOHLER 220/240V & 17 Kw KOHLER 220/240V.
- 27 Kw generator driven PTO for bow Thruster & windlass.
- Generator Hours: (November 2019) 27 Kw: 4,645 hrs; 17 Kw: 3,154 hrs.
- 2 x 60 Amp shore connections fore and aft.
- Converter: from 110V to 220/240V. 50 Hz.
- Inverter: Victron 5,000 W.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x SIGMA MARINE boilers.
- 5,000 L per day – HEM 20 watermaker.
- Electrical pump driven bilge systems.
- 7,274 L (1,600 gallons) in 4 tanks.
- ALFA LAVAL fuel separator.
- Standard inline fuel filters.
- 3,785 L (833 gallons) in 2 tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black and greywater tanks installed.
- B&G instruments.
- B&G sounder.
- Self-steering SIMRAD hydraulic pump driven system.
- AIS: transmitter only.
- Fleet Broadband satcom.
- B&G GPS.
- B&G Z12 integrated chart plotter system.
- B&G radar.
- Satcom: Fleet Broadband.
- VHF radio: SIMRAD VHF with DSC in pilot house & aft cockpit with repeater in crew mess.
- Iridium: Handheld set.
- GAGGENAU oven & hob.
- NEFF Dishwasher.
- WHIRLPOOL fridge/ freezer.
- NEFF Freezer.
- NEFF Microwave.
- Air extractor.
- 2 wine coolers.
- Ice maker machine.
- 6 x Heads.
Heating & Ventilation:
- CRUISER – reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 2 x CRUISAIR Compressors with 12 air handlers around the boat.
- Sound system.
- 42” TV with SONY PlayStation & DVD.
- All lighting is LED.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Owner: Large double with en suite shower and bath.
- Guests: 3 double cabins all with on suite bathroom.
- Crew: 3 crew cabins; 1 Captain (double) with en suite.
- Double cabin & single cabin shared heads and shower.
Description of layout:
- 360° vision all around.
- Table and sofa on port side and chart table on starboard side.
- In the deckhouse and another one in the captain’s cabin.
- Very spacious and luminous with a saloon on port side and the dining area on starboard side with a table for up to 8 guests.
- Guests: 4 double cabins all with en suite bathroom.
- Crew: 3 cabins for up to 5 crew sharing 2 bathrooms.
- Guests: 4.
- Crew: 2.
- Aft of the saloon with a huge space and particularly well fitted.
- There is a clever gambled centre island stove & storage.
- 3 crew cabins; 1 captain (double) with on suite bathroom.
- Double cabin & single cabin with shared heads and shower.
- Crew mess.
- Access to the engine room.
- Separate entrance from the aft cockpit.
- SPARCRAFT carbon mast stepped onto shimming plates & using 2 removeable mast jacks.
- SPARCRAFT carbon moulded boom which contains the stowed/flaked mainsail.
- Rod rigging standing rigging.
- Spectra running rigging.
- SPARCRAFT headsail furling system is hydraulically driven.
- Adjusters: backstay adjuster; boom vang; mainsail clew outhaul.
- Baby stay.
- BARIENT hydraulic winches.
- All Dacron INCIDENCES sails from 2016.
- Slab reefing main sail.
- Furling headsail on RECKMAN furler.
- Hank on staysail.
- Sail Area: upwind: 535 m²; downwind: 1,110 m².
- BARIENT 24V twin pump system powering winches, deck equipment & headsail furling system.
- 2 NAVTEC manually operated hydraulic pumps for trimming the rig & tensioning the halyards.
- 24V pump dedicated to SIMRAD auto pilot.
- Aft garage door on hydraulic rams.
- Manual passerelle stowed in lazarette.
- Metal drop in boarding ladder.
- Washboard and key.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- MAXWELL 5000 windlass.
- Heavy main anchor with 115 m of 15 mm chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom furled awning.
Tender, Outboard & Watersports:
- Spinnaker halyard hoisted deck stowed tender.
- 2 x Inflatable paddle boards.
- Wake board & Skis.
- NOVURANIA 400 DL Tender with 50 HP YAMAHA outboard engine on foredeck.
- 2 Tender whips.
- Diving equipment.
- Diving bottles and scuba equipment.
- Water sports equipment.
- Jon Buoy.
- 3 watertight bulkheads.
- Life jackets.
- 2 life rafts.
- Bilge alarm.
- Fire buoy fire suppression system (engine room).
- Sea water fire pump.
- Fire alarm.