1998 101' 6" BURGER Motor Yacht FORT LAUDERDALE Florida United States $2,675,000 USD
1998 101' 6" BURGER Motor Yacht FORT LAUDERDALE Florida United States
Boarding via the passerelle the aft deck features a teak table with bench seating and three chairs with an adjacent two chairs with ottomans. A canvas awning provides ideal sun coverage for entertaining. A port and starboard stairwell lead to the swim platform for tender boarding and water activates.
The Salon has large windows and a full glass panel bulkhead that lets abundant natural light in showing the wood detailing and vibrant soft goods. An open layout is accompanied by beach house inspired colors on all furniture which perfectly accents the intricate wood detailing and teak sole. A pop-up TV behind the sofa on the starboard side allows guests to have an intimate dinner or a more casual evening. The forward bulkhead features a full wet bar and a new refrigerator which can be concealed by antique folding mirrors. The dining table is between the seating area and forward bulkhead, it comfortably sits 8 people.
Forward of the dining area to the port is a stewardess station and a midship exterior door. To the starboard is day head, a companionway along the windows which leads to a starboard exterior door and a walkway that leads to the raised pilothouse and then the galley. A privacy door separates the galley from the aft area.
The raised pilothouse provides a 180-degree view and an bench seating a teak table. On the starboard side of the pilothouse, a sliding hatch leads to the flybridge deck. The flybridge, covered by a custom hardtop, has a comfortable bench in reach of the controls that provide a clear 360-degree view. A centrally located service area has a refrigerator and sink with a small counter. A freezer and icemaker as well as twin electric charcoal grills are located further aft, all hidden. In the aft portion of the flybridge there are two L-shaped settees with new square tables for entertaining. Further aft is the boat deck featuring a Sea Doo Jetski and a 16’ Inflatable with a recently rebuilt davit.
Back inside and further forward, a spacious country-style kitchen with granite counter tops and high-end appliances. The windows in the galley provide great visibility for cooking at eating at the table with U-shaped seating. All the way forward downstairs is a VIP cabin with a full mattress and ensuite head. Just aft of the VIP stateroom is the crew quarters with a double bunk and ensuite head. A crew lounge with a convertible dinette allows for a compliment of three crew members. A small laundry area is located aft in the crew lounge.
Just aft of the pilothouse down the stairs leads you to an elegant foyer for the owner and guest cabins. Forward is the full beam master cabin featuring a king-sized bed, his and her walk-in closets, a desk, abundant storage port and starboard, club chair. His and hers master baths with a complimenting shower and bath. Aft are the two equally proportioned guest staterooms. The port stateroom features a queen-sized bed, two hanging lockers, with an ensuite head and shower. The starboard stateroom features twin beds, two hanging lockers, with an ensuite head and tub/shower.
A stairway from the main galley companionway leads down to the crew quarters below. The crew cabin to port has upper lower twin beds and a private head with shower. The crew lounge has a teak table and convertible settee for a 3rd crew member. The aft bulkhead has a new washer/dryer in the crew mess area. The fourth guest queen VIP forward can serve as a Captain stateroom, or guest VIP.
- Dacor 4-Bruner Glass Stove Top
- (2) Dacor Convection/Conventional Ovens
- GE Convection/Microwave Oven
- GE Profile Refrigerator & Freezer
- (2) Sub-Zero Produce Refrigerators
- Miele Dishwasher
- U-Line Icemaker
- Kitchen Aid waste Disposal
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Salon Refrigerator
- Flybridge Freezer - Refrigerator - Icemaker
- Electric Grill on Flybridge
- Chest Freezer
- Tender: 16' Novurania/ 4-stroke Yamaha
- Sea-Doo Jet Ski
- (2) Maxwell Hydraulic Windlass
- (2) Maxwell 3500 Electric Capstans
- (2) 150lb Steel Fluke Anchors
- 300' Anchor Chain
- Nautical Structures EZD 2500 Hydraulic Deck Crane
- Marquip Boarding Ladder
- Main Salon:
Video: Samsung 50" LED HD TV; Blu-Ray 3D player with built in Wi-Fi
Audio: Denon surround sound receiver - dedicated salon stereo system
Control: Apple 16GB Wi-Fi iPad
Video: LG 22" LED HDTV
- Master Stateroom:
Video: Samsung 50" MIRRORED HDTV
Audio: Marantz NR1403 audio/video receiver
Control: Apple 16GB Wi-Fi iPad
- Guest Staterooms:
Video: (2) LG 22" LED HDTV
Video: (3) LG 22" LED HDTV (crew mess, crew cabin)
- Mini VSAT: Intellian V60 KU-Bank (New 2013)
- SATcom: KVH7 V-Sat (New 2013)
- Network & Wireless: RUCKUS ZONEFLEX 7025 multiservice system (New 2013)
- Telephone System: Panasonic KX-TDA50G includes 6 fixed units and 3 portable units (New 2013)
- VHF: SEA 156, Icom M602
- (2) On board Cameras: Aft Deck and Engine Room
- All communication systems have been completely upgraded including new hardware
- HD TV Direct TV Satellite (New 2013) - capable of utilizing 8 HD receivers
- Display: Hatteland 17" Series X display (New 2013)
- Radar: Furuno x 2 - Primary system FAR2117 BB Radar w/ trackball keypad - (New 2013)
- Gyrocompass: Furuno SC 30 Satellite compass
- Magnetic Compass: Danforth Constellation x 2
- Automatic Pilot: C-Plath Navpilot V
- GPS: Northstar 952X; Furuno black box
- Navigation Instruments: AIS, Furuno Navtex receiver; Furuno NavNet TZ Touch 3D; Nobel Tec Chart Plotter (New 2013)
- Main Engines : Twin CAT 3412, 1350HP, 4700
- Gearboxes ZF V Drive
- Generators: Kilopak, Fwd 45kW @ 6600 Hrs, Aft 40 kW @ 7100 hrs
- Shore Power: Atlas System Converter
- (2) Single Phase / 100amp/ 240 volt or (1) three phase/ 100 amp/ 208 Volt
- Batteries: 12V and 24V Deka Gel Cell
- Marine Air
- Matrix 3600 Watermaker
- Bow Thruster: Hydraulic 50hp
- Steering System: Vickers, Hydraulic
- Naiad Stabilizer System
- Alpha Laval Fuel Polisher
- Racor Primary Fuel Filtration
- Oberdorfer Macerator
- Fire/Bilge: Jabasco Engine driven; Jabasco 110v; Rule 12V bilge pumps
Recent Refits & Upgrades
LMC bottom job, running gear, sea chest and teak June 30, 2020Update to all steering system July 2020
Update to bow thruster system July 2020
Service Generators July 2020
Service AC system July 2020
Vessel left Luu Marine, Lauderdale Marine Center March 29, 2018 completing the final stage of her refit with over $240,000 spent on paint and cosmetics. In April 2017 she completed a major mechanical systems upgrade and hull inspection in Palm Beach at Cracker Boy Shipyard at a cost of $370,000. This included full service of all systems, running gear, stabilizers, windlasses, full bottom job, varnish, etc.
This Burger has always been kept in immaculate condition all her life.
Previous owner did 1.6 million dollar refit 2011-2013 Rybovich Spencer in Palm Beach including new interior teak paneling, and stunning hardwood floors on the main deck, New interior decor including all soft goods, New teak woodwork throughout, including in main salon, new cabinets in master stateroom, New Day Head cabinets and furnishings, New cabinets in main salon and galley, new "Pop up "LCD television, extensive new navigation, electronics, lighting and AV systems throughout, Main engines rebuilt and generators serviced, Running gear was serviced, Fresh water tank re-coated, Bottom was blasted and re-coated, Hull was fully primed and painted (Awl-Grip Carinthia Blue), New stainless steel staple rails on the transom, New underwater lights (2) under the transom, Mast/Navigation upgrades, New granite counter top on bridge wet bar, New main engine exhaust mixers and blankets, All guest and crew accommodations new audio / visual equipment including dedicated satellite receivers, New Paint Job, New Teak Decking, and a New Custom Hardtop.