BLUE DIAMOND - 2004 100' JMV 100ft Carbon Composite Custom Sloop
Palma €2,200,000 EUR
Spain. Designed by Gilles Vaton and built by H2X, the Sailing Yacht BLUE DIAMOND is a great cruiser-racer combining five star comfort and high performances, both for blue water cruising or on the Super Yacht racing circuit! Her luxury interior can accomodate up to eight guests in 4 double cabins with ensuite bathrooms, around a wide saloon and dinner table, well isolated from the galley and the crew quarters, and offers a safe and protected cockpit, separated from the maneuvering area, which features an open transom inviting to the ocean. The flush deck, sleek lines and powerful rig invite for sensational sailing in all conditions! Launched in 2004, BLUE DIAMOND is built of Carbon Fiber, rigged with a Lorima 4 spreaders mast and a wide range of sails. She features a lifting keel to allow shallow access, and has been maintained by a professional crew and a dedicated Owner at the highest level!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Blue Diamond is a fast sailing yacht in carbon composite, built in 2004 by JMV Industries under Gilles Vaton design, with sloop rig and length of of 30 meters The result : a very exciting, ultra-modern cruiser-racer of quite staggeringly high performance in certain conditions sailing 20% faster than the wind ! Blue Diamond has been fully refitted in 2017 and again in 2019. Very special attention has been given to the reduction of noise in the accommodation. All cabins are built upon silent-blocks to provide excellent insulation.
The interior accommodation are made of satin Cherry Wood, decorative fabrics, marbles and gold platted taps in the guest bathrooms.
The chart table features all the control panels and navigation equipments:
- PLC touch screen
- Power Controls (generator, shorepower, 24V batteries, chargers, alternator)
- Fire and bilge control systems
- Boat’s computer
- B&G displays
- Standard C
The main entrance from the cockpit leads to the main saloon, with large dinner table on the starboard side and a saloon on the port side, well lit by the windows on the coach roof and the portholes offering sea views.
A flat screen TV, a bar fridge and several storage cabinets with table settings.
- MASTER CABIN: The Master Cabin is located forward for maximum comfort and quietness. Equipped with a double bed (160 x 200cm) a large wardrobe and several storage draws, it also features a marble bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.
- PORT GUEST CABIN: Located just forward of the keel, it is the VIP cabin with a large double bed (160 x 200cm) and an ensuite marble bathroom with shower and toilet.
- STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Also located forward of the keel, it offers a 140 x 200cm double bed and an ensuite marble bathroom with shower and toilet.
- PORT AFT GUEST CABIN: Located just aft of the saloon, the double bed (140 x 200cm) also has its own small bathroom.
- CREW CABINS: Located aft of the Yacht with their own hatch access, 2 twin crew cabins and one bathroom.
Sails and rigg
- Spars: Mast LORIMA carbon MJ46 42 metre / 4 pushing spreaders 30° / Bom LORIMA Carbon with wings
- Standing rigging: Inox rod rigging Navtec (refit in 2014)
- Running rigging: Lancelin Halyard gennaker 2016 / Spinnaker 2014 / Main sail and toping lift 2018
- Furlers Jib: Reckman 2016
- Furlers Stay Sail: Karver System 2017
- Sails: Main Sail, Jib and Gennaker (new 2019)
- Sail area: *upwind: Mainsail (250m2), Jib (250m2), Stay Sail (100m2) *downwind: A2 (820m2), A3 (650m2), Gennaker (450m2)
- Deck hardware: 4 Winch Lewmar 111 / 2 Winch Lewmar 66 / 2 Winch Lewmar 77 / 1 Winch Lewmar 88 / 2 Winch Lewmar 45
- Windlass: Lewmar 4000
- Engine : Cummin’s 6CTA 224 kw (from 2017)
- Performances : 12 knots
- Consumption : 30 liters/hour @ 10 knots
- Generator: Onan MDKBV 19 KW
- Batteries: ENERSYS Battery pack of 2 volt elements 2340 Amp 780 per bank 3 X 780 Boost /Service and hydraulic
- Battery Charger: 6 chargers 100 amps Victron
Main engine - 1150 amp 12V X2 225 AH crank battries X2 / Secours - 1150AMP /12X2 / 225 AH Generator 1100amp 185 amp 12X2Charger 12/ 60-amp -3
- Main engine Alternator: 175 amp @ 1500 Rpm
- Hydraulic : 2 PTO 48 CC main engine and generator (new 2016) / Power pack Lewmar 4X 3000 watt 24V (service 2016) / Navtec station 4000 Watt (new 2016) / PLC Simens plus screen (new 2016)
- Air-conditioning: Reversible Condaria 220 single Ph 600000 BTU 40 amp single Compressor, 8 Fan coils 3920 Btu 2 amp 220V
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
Instruments : B&G H5000 2016 Zeus 15 inch X2 ; 3 Zeus 7 inch
sounder : B&G fish finder and depth
self steering : Le Comb & Schimt
navigation unit : B&G H5000
gyrocompass : Percis
AIS Class: NAIS B&G module AIS
yacht monitoring : Offshor System
computer : Intel Nuc6i5SYH X2 500 mega
screens : LG 19 inch
Fleet broad Band : 250
Iridium phone : 955 I
standard C : Sailor 2095 C
mini M : No
SSV radio : No
VHF radio : ASN IC 603
meteo : Barometer B&G
GPS : ZG 100 b&g Antenna
chart plotter : Max sea time zero
Radar: B&G Broadband 4G
Stereo: Only in master cabin
TV systems: Intellian 16
Deck and Cockpit
The central cockpit, fully protected from the wind with a spray-dodger and from the sun or the rain under a large solid bimini, features a large folding table area to accommodate 8 guests in all comfort. The table is made of varnished teak and includes a fridge for drinks. The aft cockpit is the manoeuvring area with the mainsail and jib winches, an hatch entrance for the charter table and crew area, the steering wheels and functional pedestals, and the access to the open transom and swim area.
On the foredeck she offers wide space for sun bed cushions, and 5 meters rib secured and easily launched.
- Water heater: 2 x 115 liters Isotemp, connected on the engine cooling system + 16 liters Isotemp connected on the generator cooling system
- Salon fridge 51 litres Vitrifrigo
- Cockpit 48 51 litres Vitrifrigo
- Galley guest fridge 205 liters Custom
- Deep freezer 255 liters
Safety & Security equipment
- 16 Life jackets
- 2 liferaft of 8 people
- Medical Kit
- New shaft and bearing
- Rudder serviced
- Propeller serviced
- New valves
- New sails
- New antifouling and anodes
- Replacement of wooden floor inside
- Woods re-varnished
- Cockpit repainted