Intervention - 2010 100' AZIMUT YACHTS Leonardo
Sunny Isles Florida United States $3,150,000 USD
Sunny Isles Florida United States
*This yacht is fully crewed, she shows well and has recently extended her MTU engine warranties.
The owner will consider a 50-50 partnership.
*The layout of this 100 includes abundant open space on the Fly bridge with a Jacuzzi, two sun-pads, a chaise lounge area and a dinette with dining area.
*The bow is a private and relaxing oasis with an inviting living area complete with sofa and double tables along with sun-pad and ample storage space.
*This 100 is equipped with 3 garages for easy access to her toys.One garage for the tender and two additional garages to accommodate two sea-doo sparks.
Azimut Leonardo 100- FINALIST - BOAT INTERNATIONAL’S WORLD SUPER YACHT 2010 Best Semi-Displacement or Planning Yacht:
Perfectly balancing the allure of Italian style with a rigorous design concept, for sheer excellence. From the raised pilothouse to the layout of the crew spaces that to enhance on board professionalism, every detail has been designed to fulfill – and anticipate – every possible desire - including a large swim platform that opens onto a garage for a tender up to 4.2 meters and it will also accommodate two 3.2 meter jet skis at the same time.
The Azimut Leonardo 100 was introduced to help commemorate Azimut’s 40th anniversary, the 100-foot Leonardo can cruise at 25 knots and top speed of 30 knots while passengers relax and enjoy the yachting lifestyle.
Azimut designed the Leonardo’s salon to evoke the ambience of an oceanfront vacation home. A semicircular bank of windows at the rear of the salon furthers this effect by opening the dining space to the aft deck. This sense of openness continues in the lower-deck staterooms, which feature large windows and a minimalist design scheme. The Leonardo 100’s four staterooms can accommodate her 10 guests comfortably, an impressive feat for a vessel that appears from the outside to be a svelte sport yacht —and offers the performance to match. The exterior styling and interior layout are the work of longtime designer Stefano Righini, who intended the flybridge as the yacht’s primary outdoor gathering point. The fly-bridge space accommodates a hot tub and chaise lounges aft, and cushioned seating, a small dining table, and the helm station forward. Guests seeking direct sunlight will find it on the main deck at the bow, where recessed sun beds afford a secluded space for lounging while tables that lift hydraulically provide a casual spot for alfresco dining.
The party can now begin. Generous spaces, unparalleled comfort, moveable salon sofas to create your own relaxation platform. The Leonardo 100 is not only amazing to look at and offers luxurious high-seas experience, it also offers breath taking views while onboard. It ensures complete privacy as the routes between the guests and crew members hardly cross paths.
Azimut 100 Leonardo Technical characteristics (Data refers to UNI ISO 8666 conditions)
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) / 30.75 m (100' 10'')
- Hull length (incl. platform) / 30.45 m (99' 11'')
- A Beam max / 6.83 m (22' 5'')
- Draft (incl. props at full load) / 2.02 m (6' 7'')
- Displacement (at full load) / 105.5 t
- Engines / 2 x 2216 mHP (1630 kW) MTU 16V 2000 M92
- Maximum speed (performance test mass) / 30 kn
- Cruising speed (performance test mass) / 24 kn
- Fuel capacity / 10750 l (2838 U.S. Gal)
- Water capacity / 1750 l (462 U.S. Gal)
- Cabins / 4 + 2
- Berths / 10 + 4
- Head compartments / 4 + 2
- Building material / VTR/GRP
- Exterior styling & concept / Stefano Righini
- Interior designer / Azimut Yachts
- Keel / V Shape with angle of deadrise 12.3° aft
- 1000 hour service on main engines
- MTU Warranty Extended until 2021
- Updated soft goods throughout including new sofa in salon (Sept 2016)
- New TV's throughout October 2016
Azimut’s Leonardo 100 is an amazing style of yacht built by Italy’s largest yacht builder It has incorporated the best of the flybridge and sport yacht exteriors and infused their philosophy.
Azimut achieved the right balance of proportion, color, and design to make this a masterpiece. The low-slung flybridge, which tends to dominate boxier-looking motor yachts, works well with the sleek, sporty-looking hull and curved windows of the topsides.
Decor throughout the yacht is predominately light oak with cordovan leather accent panels on the bulkheads and joinery. Guests can retreat.
The interior, with its open spaces and refined use of wood, also serves as an intimate home on the water. Natural light pours into the salon from the banks of windows, The interior furnishings are designed so that they do not conceal the window area, even partially, and let the light flood into the large lounge.
The main salon has an open layout. Furnishings include three sofa sitting areas and a sleek dining table with ten leather chairs. Close the salon doors, and the dining area becomes an intimate space with a great view and protection from the elements. The fly-bridge above is reached via an open stainless steel spiral stairway.
- 42" Samsung TV on a lift system
- DVD player
- Bar with wine cooler, ice machine, and beverage refrigerator, stereo with three amplifiers wired to bow, fly-bridge and cockpit speakers
The curved aft salon doors open and disappear to join the aft deck for total access to the elements. Even the teak floor is continuous, so there’s a sense of unbroken space across the entire deck. The furniture contrasts nicely with the teak floors and provides a nice mix.
The main deck measures 30 meters from bow to stern, and is dedicated to complete comfort. The divisions typically found in more traditional yachts have been removed to create large, spacious living areas.
This layout has both the guest staterooms (with en-suite heads) equipped with the optional pull man berths which makes this Leonardo capable of carrying a maximum of eight 10 guests instead of the standard 8.
Port Guest Stateroom:
- Full Bed with Pullman Berth
Starboard Guest Stateroom
- 2 Twin Beds with a Pullman Berth
The master suite has scenic windows with portholes that can be opened.
Large windows give the master a light and airy feel. The king size berth is recessed into the bulkhead, creating a lighted soffit above. A chaise lounge lies next to the bed with drawers built into the bottom. The master bath has a large shower with multi-head spray tower.
- Samsung 32" TV
- DVD Player
- Beverage refrigerator
The Leonardo also has a very generous VIP suite with en-suite head. Natural light also floods into the VIP and guest cabins that have horizontal windows and portholes, respectively.
- Queen island berth
- 36" Samsung TV
- DVD player
Galley and Crew
The crew quarters, galley, washer/dryer and engine room are accessed through a separate stairway outboard of the salon bar located well aft of the guest staterooms. There are two en suite crew cabins, one with a double berth plus pullman and the other with upper and lower singles.
- Miele washer and dryer
- Central Vacuum
- Two (2) Frigomar custom refrigerator
- Gagganau 4 burner cook top
- Gaggenau convection oven
- GE microwave
- Miele dishwasher
Twin MTU M92 main engines have 1330 Hours on them The engines MTU Extended Warranty until 2021. Safe access underway is through a water tight door (also a secondary emergency escape) from the crew quarters to the engine room when the transom door cannot be used.
- Electrical system 220/120VAC three phase 60Hz
- 55kw Kholer generators: Port- 3300 hours/ Stbd - 3200 hours
- Converter system
- Bow and stern thrusters
- ABT Active Fin stabilizers
- Cruise-air air conditioning - Sub Tropical AC
- Two 37 kw freshwater pumps
- Two hot water heaters 100 liters/each
- Two Grey water tanks and pumps
- One (1) Blackwater tank and pump
- Raymarine electronics package
- Radar/chart-plotter GPS instruments at pilothouse and bridge
- Raytheon ST290 speed and depth
- Ruddder angle indicator
- ACR searchlight touch-pads at pilothouse and bridge
Hull & Deck
Teak decks are laid throughout the yacht exterior, including the bow and swim platform. The center section of the transom fold down to create the swim platform, providing easy access to the water. Personal watercraft are stowed in small garages to port and starboard between the engine room and transom.
- Shower on swim platform
- Six underwater lights
- Two Lofrans electric windlasses
- Two Lofrans warping winches aft
- Safety Equipment
- First air, PFD's signaling equipment
- Fire extinguisher and smoke detectors throughout
- High water and fire alarms, throughout
- Bilge and fire pumps
- CO2 in engine room with remote pull
Owner's personal effects, tender/personal water craft.