TRANQUILITY is an exceptionally spacious 130 Hatteras Tri-deck Motoryacht with main deck Master Suite and Skylounge. She sleeps a total of ten owners/guests in five staterooms and offers crew accommodations for eight. She is powered by 16V149 Detroit Diesels and cruises at 15 knots. She has received many upgrades (2018) and is ready for your private or charter program.
TRANQUILITY was built to the specifications of the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), although the vessel’s Owners have opted out of subsequent certifications.
2018 Upgrades & Features
- Complete Exterior Paint Job
- Teak Swim Platform & Aft Deck Steps (2018)
- Bottom Job (bottom peal, props tuned, rudder bearings replaced, stabilizer seals replaced, and surveyed)
- (6) Air Handlers - Engine room, Engineers Stateroom, Captains Quarters, (3) on Bridge
- Rebuilt Hydraulic Steering System
- Inspected Fire Extinguishers & Fire System (12/2018)
- Engine Injectors
The Aft Deck offers a large U-shaped settee with solid Teak table that accommodates up to ten guests for dining. A spiral staircase leads up to the Sun Deck and Skylounge.
- U-shaped settee with 4 chairs
- Teak Table
- 50” Drop-down TV (New)
- Double side-by-side freezers with granite top
- Teak Decking
- 8 Ft. Swim Platform
- Located inside engine room door:
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Brownies Compressor
- Dive Tanks
There are nearly 40 feet of entertaining space, finished with warm, neutral decor. The aft area is equipped with wet bar that overlooks the Aft Deck through a large window. The central seating area offers owners and guests a comfortable place to relax, socialize, and view the 50” Samsung TV. A Day Head is located forward of formal Dining.
- L-shaped sofa
- (2) Barrel chairs
- Card table with 2 chairs
- 50” Pop-up Samsung TV
- Sony DVD Player
- Onkyo 5-disc player
Aft Bar – Salon:
- Bottle storage racks
- Kitchen Aide icemaker
- Vitamix blender
The forward, formal Dining Salon features a Dale Chihuly style glass chandelier, a contemporary smoked glass and stainless steel table which seats ten.
- Glass Table with seating for ten
- Glass chandelier
- China storage
- Wine cabinet
The Galley is equipped with all commercial grade appliances. The work spaces are generous and include a small Dinette with seating.
- Bosch Double Ovens (2018)
- Wolf cooktop with commercial Gaggenau exhaust hood
- (3) Commercial-grade refrigerators and an additional small freezer
- Island prep station with storage below
- L-shaped Dinette with icemaker
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression System
The Guest Staterooms are located below deck; featuring Queen size beds and en-suite heads with Jacuzzi tubs with showers; with one Guest Stateroom featuring twin beds and stall shower.
The Captain's Cabin (forward) has a queen berth and en-suite head with shower stall, Samsung TV, drawers, and hanging closet. There are 2 Crew cabins with twin berths and en-suite heads.
The Crew Mess has a stacked GE washer & dryer, ice maker, (2) fridge drawers, cabinets with stainless steel Sink, TV/DVD/Cd player, B&G Hydra 2, ICOM VHF, and dinette with settle.
Aft of the engine room is the Engineer's Cabin with twin berths, en-suite head and shower, handing locker, dresser, and work desk.
"Tranquility" is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items which include sculptures of a whale, turtle and King Neptune. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.