- A full breadth curved sliding door provides access from the cockpit into the Main Salon.
- Sony BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER: on Main Salon
- Clarion DVD PLAYER
- Audio/Visual Receiver: Onkyo HT-R 390
- Main breakers
- Cruisair A/c digital display
- Yamaha natural sound AV Receiver RX-V381
- FIREBOY Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Sharp HDMI TV
- Carpeting flooring
- Central Vacuum
Dinette forward salon to starboard side with seating for 6 guest.
Lower Helm Station
Located forward of the Main Salon, featured an adjustable captain’s helm seat, an L-shaped bench (to port, w/ storage below)
Lower Electronic and Helm station:
The mid-cabin/Owner’s Suite provides sleeping for two adults on a queen berth (w/ storage next to and below), a walk-in closet, a chest of drawers, a love seat, an LCD
TV, DVD player, an AM/FM radio & CD player, a safe (below the berth), and a full head compartment (aft to starboard).
The VIP & Guest head compartments featured vacuum heads, natural stone countertops, sinks/faucets, also featured a bidet and an enclosed shower tub.
The forward/VIP’s Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a full berth (w/ storage next to and below), two (2) hanging lockers, an LCD TV, a DVD player, an AM/FM radio & CD player, an overhead escape hatch, and a full head compartment (aft to starboard).
The VIP & Guest head compartments featured vacuum heads, natural stone countertops, sinks/faucets, shower enclosures, vinyl covered bulkheads, and natural stone soles.
Port Guest's Stateroom
The port/Guest’s Stateroom provides sleeping for three adults on two (2) single berths (w/ storage below), one (1) retractable upper berth (inboard), a hanging locker, an LCD TV, a DVD player, an AM/FM radio & CD player, and a full head compartment (forward).
Shore power inlet:
Aft Flybridge Deck:
FRP/gel-coat with molded non-skid deck, featured an aft-facing bench (to starboard), two (2) manually retractable sun shades/awnings, and a coated (white) aluminum radar arch.
Hull and Deck
- Twin, four (4) stroke, V-12, turbocharged, inter-cooled, fresh water cooled MTU 12V2000, 1350 HP with 905 Hours
- Zahnradfabrik Friedrichshafen AG (ZF) transmissions Model: ZF 2000 V. Gear Ratio 2.467:1
- Generator #1: Kohler 20KW
- Generator # 2: Kohler 15 KW
- Reverso oil change pump/system
- Four (4) Racor 751000MAX fuel filters and water separators
- Engine synchronizer
- Engine room insulation
- Dual Air Sep air filters per main engine
- Two (2) 24V DC blowers located aft to port and starboard
- Groco raw water strainers with sight glasses
- External engine mounted raw water heat exchanger
- Pressure gauges sighted at the engine room
- Six (6) 8D 12V batteries and two (2) Group 27 12V batteries, Two (2) 8D 12V
- Ten (10) Guest battery switches located aft to port and starboard in the engine room.
- Two (2) alternator, one per main engine 75 Amps
- Mastervolt Model: MASS 24/100 Battery charger
- Mastervolt (2 units) Model: MASS 24/75 Battery charger
- Victron Energy – Phoenix Model: 24 Volts, 3000 VA Inverter
- Charles Industries (2 units) Model: C-Power / ISO Boost 50 power transformer
- Two (2) fuel tank, total capacity 1.178 Gallons