"Satisfaction" is a jaw-dropping 2017 Azimut 84 Flybridge motor yacht constructed entirely to US specifications. This vessel was built and maintained to the highest caliber by a seasoned Azimut owner and his crew, this being his third, a great testament to the brand and their partnerships within the US market.
The interior on "Satisfaction" is unlike any other Azimut in the world and built utterly customized. Satisfaction's current owner worked alongside with Ada Vioglio to deliver a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece! From hand-picked Italian marbles to the placement of the built-in-furniture, nothing was overlooked. Combine that with expansive outdoor spaces, and you have the perfect platform to entertain all your friends and family.
Exterior spaces on "Satisfaction" are opulent and expansive. The bow dinette/lounge alone comfortably seats eight, making this one of three-exterior-spaces to enjoy a meal and entertain, al-fresco.
It's not just the cosmetic upgrades that make "Satisfaction" stand out but the mechanics alike. With upgraded rudders for better maneuverability too electric-at-rest-stabilization for those peaceful nights at anchor. Twenty-two underwater lights will assure you have a picture perfect aquarium below.
"Satisfaction" is easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale, currently at Roscioli shipyard after just completing a bottom job and servicing all the running gear.
Designing for maximum luminosity is always one of the primary goals for the designers at Azimut - and SATISFACTION unquestionably delivers on this front. Broad windows, skillfully integrated into the hull's design, allow light to illuminate all the four staterooms below deck. The spacious, well-appointed interior layout is far superior to any yacht in its class. As you walk through the Salon, you will find spacious seating for the whole family!
The salon is masterfully integrated into the dining area, giving you yet another space for entertaining. On the starboard you will find independent access to the Master stateroom, allowing for maximum space and privacy. Continuing forward, you will pass by the lower helm station, galley, and day head to port for everyone's convenience. Guest accommodations are entered through a private staircase at the lower helm. On the port side, there is a guest room with a double bed and en-suite. The starboard stateroom is identical with a sliding mechanism to convert the double bed into two twin beds. The spacious forward VIP has an ensuite bath and large wardrobe closet, providing more than ample storage.
Every last detail was designed for the owner's comfort, from the forward sunbathing area to the dining area and not to mention the expansive bar area. In the evenings, at the push of a button, the moonroof is easily opened, for those blissful nights at anchor. Top that off with a sound system to satisfy a DJ of any caliber.
- Soft top liner - white
- Second radar arch
- Teak floor
- Four swiveling stools at the bar
- Stools to be round, with footrest and without backrests
- Bar cabinet to be longer than std as per sketch
- appliances in the bar cabinet (from aft to bow): 2x fridge (one drawer with hinged door), icemaker, sink.
- Bar cabinet to be equipped with an additional icemaker
- Isotherm icemaker
- Isotherm 65lt refrigerator drawer
- Isotherm 65lt refrigerator
- Custom bbq cabinet in the aft starboard corner equipped with one Kenyon Texan grill
- Folding shelf on the fwd side of the bbq cabinet as per sketch provided
- L shaped sofa + 2 ottomans: Royal Botania Lazy in aluminum
- Additional backrests and modular parts for the Royal Botania Lazy sofa
- ACR 100 spotlight (controls at both stations).
- Kahlenberg D-330 Horn
- Steering wheel in stainless steel
- Stainless steel pole for 32" TV + TV predisposition at the bar cabinet. Bottom of the TV to be at 7" from the bar countertop
- LED spotlights recessed in the fiberglass on the aft flybridge in lieu of the spotlight.
- 2x Zodiac Xtreme 8P TO PA SOLAS MED PACK A life raft with cradles integrated into the handrails on the sides
- Canvas covers for the life rafts
- Bar cabinet with round stainless steel sink
- Floating top at the bar to in marble and bigger than standard (2" more), 28cm deep instead of 23.5 cm The additional 4.5cm to overhang on the inboard side
- A double seat at the helm installed on top of the fiberglass cabinet: Mod. Treben Firenze Compo. upholstered with the same material as all the external cushions.
- Fwd and aft backrests of the C shaped seat extended to the inboard side to be in line with the seat
- 2x Umbrellas for aft seating
- 63lt Isotherm freezer in the buffet cabinet, in the most outboard locker, with hinges on the left-hand side
Entering the Salon through the large stainless steel-framed sliding glass doors, you immediately admire the bounty of natural light and contemporary fit & finish.
- Molteni & Co. L-shaped sofa on the port side.
- Hi-Bridge Coffee table in front of the sofa: base in dark wood, the structure in matte white lacquered wood (dimensions: 65x110cm; height: 42cm)
- Two club chairs on the starboard side.
- Staircase to master cabin with stainless steel handrails all around, to divide the salon from the bar area.
- Round dining table for 6 people
- 6 Frag Bella dining chairs
- Bar top in White Onyx
- 3 barstools
- Sub Zero wine cooler. Wine cooler top is White Onyx
- Cabinet on the starboard side in the bar area, with shelves, doors, and drawers
- Cabinet on the port side in the dining area, with shelves, doors, and drawers
- Bar column with wine cooler and glass storage on the forward port corner
- Set of dishware, glassware, and cutlery for 10 people.
- Roman shades in lieu of standard Venetian blinds
- High-low mechanism TV 55"
- TV cabinet with two storage lockers for serving trays on the sides of the TV
- Small coffee table between the armchairs: as per Minotti art.
- Sliding door to close - separate the wheelhouse from the corridor
- Table base to be in stainless steel with dark wooden inserts
- Tabletop to be in leather with (dark) wood perimeter
- Aft bulkhead to be in light wood with the sliding door in light wood
- A/V rack under the port side sitting area for the amplifier, Apple TV and SAT decoder
The exceptional galley offers great views all around and is masterfully integrated, creating a very sociable area.
- Galley cabinets: Silver metallic lacquered wood
- Galley countertop; Diamond Fall color
- Miele four-burner cooktop
- Miele extractor hood
- Miele dishwasher
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Sub Zero wine cooler
- Isotherm icemaker
- Pull out pantry
- Double sink in lieu of single
- Galley side door to be white
- Storage column on the aft starboard side in the galley light wood
- Onyx White backsplash between the countertop and the hanging cabinets is marble with backlighting
- Modification of the sink drain to improve the storage space under the starboard sink
- Additional storage in the fwd port corner of the galley
The master suite is perfectly constructed amidship providing maximum stability and comfort. Entered through the rare and private entrance on the starboard side of the salon giving you complete privacy. This full beam master suite offers stunning waterline vistas provided by the large vertical windows.
- Storage cabinet starboard side
- Four drawers under the bed
- Closets with 2 hanging bars and no shelf. Full height doors
- The frame around the window light wood in lieu of std lacquered wood
- Mirrors in both cedar lined closets
- Cabinet on starboard side with drawers on the sides and door and shelves in the center
- Cabinet on the starboard side to have a flat top (no radius or leather inlay as per Salvagni style)
- 2x Safe's
- Shoe rack in the storage locker on the inboard-side in the master cabin lobby.
- Enlarged nightstands on either side of the bed
- Roman shades and blackout curtains
All the owner's personal effects and artwork.