RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”; max 14 persons including luggage at a total of 2,500kg.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Mono-hull, semi displacement deep V hull.
- Hand laid GRP with Ashland RAL 9003 ‘Signal White’ gelcoat finish.
- 4 x MG Duff zinc anodes/sacrificial anodes connected to ships bonding system.
- Also individual sacrificial anodes for bowthruster, engines, pods and bathing platform.
- Teak deck fitted to the cockpit and bathing platform, flybridge and side decks.
- 2 x Coats of International Grey Primocon antifoul primer.
- 3 x Coats of International Trilux 33 white antifoul.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo IPS1200 EVC E2, 900hp diesel engines.
- Engine exhaust integrated in POD system.
- Volvo dynamic positioning system (station hold).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum Speed: Up to 32 knots.
- Cruising Speed: Up to 25 knots.
- Range (Cruising Speed): Up to 350 NM.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Side power SE150/215T 24V bow thruster.
- 1 x Seakeeper SK9 Gyro – stabilization.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Seaward HF2250 water heater (calorifier), 20 gal with heat exchanger.
- Headhunter XRS-124 fresh water circulating pump.
- 6 x Rule 2000, 120 litres per min, 24V automatic bilge pump system fitted with high water level alarms and overrides switches at each helm.
- 1 x Rule 3700, 220 litres per min, 24V automatic bilge pump system fitted with high water level alarm and override switches at each helm.
- 1 x Whale BP0527 manual bilge pump in the engine room.
- 1 x Johnson 10-24800-01 manual bilge pump in the cockpit.
- Tank level monitoring via Vessel View displays at the helms.
- Total capacity of 3,100 litres (681 imp gal).
- Engine Fuel Filters – 2 x Racor 1000MA @ 180 GPH (7/8” port).
- Generator Fuel Filter – 1 x Racor 230R fuel filter.
- Total capacity of 900 litres (198 imp gal).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total black capacity of 310 litres (70 imp gal).
- 2 x Rule 98A-24V shower sump system.
- 1 x Bespoke sump box containing a Rule 2000 pump & Rule 35A float switch.
- 1 x Jabsco 50890 – 110 24V macerator pump.
- Deck pump out with 38mm pipe.
- Holding tank, odour carbon filter: Sealand 30931004.
- 1 x Vented loops.
- 1 x Miele K6115 4 zone HOB 220V.
- 1 x Miele H6200BM microwave combination oven 220V.
- 1 x Vitrifrigo BLACK 230 litre fridge/60 litre freezer, 12/24V.
- 1 x Vitrifrigo DCW46 winecooler 220V.
- 1 x Indesit WIDXL 126 wash/dryer 220V (Optional).
- 1 x Kenyon B70061 Frontier All Seasons 220V no lid built in, electric.
- 1 x Webasto CR49 – INOX (Isotherm) drinks fridge 24V.
- Whale Twist – Whale DS0006 swimming shower.
- 4 x Tecma silence plus systems (with soft closing lid) fed to central holding tank or overboard via a diverter valve.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Reverse-cycle chilled water air-conditioning cooling and heating system – Cruisair Tropical spec.
- 3 x AT18VHZ-FC/AIR 18,000 BTU air handlers.
- 1 x AT12VHZ-FC/AIR 12,000 BTU air handlers.
- 1 x AT9VHZ-AIR 9,000 BTU air handlers.
- 2 x AT6HVZ-FC/AIR HANDLER 6,000 BTU/HR. Total BTU for air handlers is 87,000.
- 1 x P711 circulation pump.
- 2 x TWC36CK – TWLC / CHILLER COMPACT chiller units 36,000 BTU each.
- Total BTU for system = 72,000 BTU.
- 3 pairs of punch 6.5” loudspeaker – 1 pair fitted to the radar arch, 1 pair on the flybridge, 1 pair fitted to the aft end of the cockpit canopy.
- 1 x PUNCH MARINE wired remote control fitted to the cockpit, 1 x PUNCH MARINE wired remote control fitted to the forward deck, 1 x PUNCH MARINE wired remote control fitted to the flybridge wetbar.
- A pair of punch 6” loudspeaker fitted to the forward deck.
- TV Status Aerial (omnidirectional) fitted to the arch.
- AM/FM aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m).
- 1 x PUNCH PMX-8 wired 5” display and 1 x waterproof USB/AUX-input fitted at the lower helm.
- 1 pair of kef interior loudspeaker, fitted to galley dinette areas. Model ci160ltr.
- 1 pair of key interior loudspeaker, fitted to master cabin dinette areas. Model ci160tr.
The saloon is fitted with the Samsung 43” Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV fitted on a lifter built in ot the starboard side saloon seating and connected to Fusion DVD player at helm. There is also a Samsung SOUND BAR and a subwoofer.
The Owner’s Cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 43” Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV and a Samsung 5.1 blu-ray player. The Owner’s Cabin benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin, which can be easily paired to any device, which streams audio over Bluetooth, and is connected to the 5.1 blu-ray. There are also 2 x 5” Marine AV speakers, fitted in the head lining (port and starboard) and a subwoofer fitted under the bed.
The Forward Cabin is fitted with a Samsung 22” TV and a Samsung 2.1 blu-ray player. The Owner’s Cabin benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 blu-ray. There are also 2 x 5” Marine AV speakers, fitted in the head lining (port and starboard) and a subwoofer fitted under the bed.
These cabins are fitted with a Samsung 22” TV, linked to a Samsung blu-ray/DVD player.
This cabin is fitted with Samsung 22” TV, linked to a Samsung blu-ray/DVD player.
- Hella 24V navigation lights.
- Marinco precision wireless controlled spotlight/search light -24V.
- 2 x Lumishore Surface Mount SMX52 – W underwater lights.
The Pearl 65 offers five comfortable cabins, including a VIP cabin forward and truly luxurious full beam owner’s suite amidships. There are also two guest cabins, one with bunks and one with twin berths which can be joined to make a further double berth. The well-appointed crew cabin is accessed from the aft deck and offers two single berths and a separate heads compartment. The interior benefits from the luxurious Kelly Hoppen interior design.
- 1 x Trend Marine hinged, bi-fold patio door.
- 1 x Trend Marine custom made flybridge windscreen.
- Windscreens & side deck screens by shipyard.
- Bonded glass portlights and opening portlights by Trend Marine.
- 1 x Lewmar forward cabin hatch fitted with mosquito screen and shade.
- 1 x Custom flybridge hatch made by the shipyard.
- H&B Technics of Germany hydraulic bathing platform.
- Teak tables are fitted on the flybridge and in the cockpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V4 24V anchor windlass.
- 30kg Lewmar Delta anchor with 83m of chain.
- 2 x Lewmar C3 24V capstan winches.
- 6 x Inflatable BLACK PVC fenders (86cm x 28cm) and 3m rope.
- 2 x 10m ¾” dock lines with a spliced 12” loop.
- 2 x 15m ¾” dock lines with a spliced 12” loop.
- 1 x Telescopic boat hook.
- 1 x Hose.
- 1 x Fold away swimming ladder fitted to the bathing platform.
- 1 x SeaFire FD1000M engine room fire extinguisher linked to the engine room extraction fans, intake fans and the engine ignitions. Manual SeaFire extinguisher cable pulls located in the emergency locker near the patio door (port side).
- Manual fuel shut off valves located in the emergency locker near the patio door (port side) and clearly labeled for each engine and the alternator.