The audacious and innovative concept of this range of cruisers finds full expression in the Sense 55. The cabins resemble bedrooms, the circulation on board is designed on one level, the day and night living spaces are more distinct and access to the sea has been re-examined.
Making elegance a lifestyle. Spacious and flooded with light, the interior of the Sense 55 belongs to the world of superyachts. The owner's cabin has outstanding features: shower-room, private office, many functional storage areas, spacious and open floor area. Guests are accommodated in two double cabins with all the luxury of private suites.
Wherever you look you are eyes are drawn to the sea and the horizon. The raising of the saloon gently connects the interior and exterior spaces.
Bringing ll the maneuvers to the helm station makes her remarkably easy to sail with a limited crew.
With a low hull on the water, the sense 55 offers a satisfying feeling of confidence. Minimal heel, perfect balance under sail and easy maneuverability combine to offer surprising sailing speeds and exceptional cruising comfort.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 3/6
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
55' 0" (16.76m)
52' 3" (15.93m)
16' 4" (4.98m)
6' 1" (1.85m)
7' 10" (2.39m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
75 HP Saildrive
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to EC certification
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural counter molding laminated and bonded to the hull
• Deck in balsa and glass fiber sandwich covered in "diamond point" type non-slip surface
• Hull/deck joint screwed, bonded and covered with a single solid wood rubbing strake screwed in place
• Cast iron keel bonded and bolted using stainless steel bolts and counter plate
• Twin under hung rudders with stainless steel stock
• White colored hull - Grey metallic livery
• Standard mast SELDEN 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders - MDS roller slides