The YATCO UI/UX Software Developer will work on complex ASP.NET MVC UI and some middle-tier C# development. Applicant will be joining an existing team of highly skilled and expert web application developers to design, develop and deploy the next generation of our software. You will be working with the latest development and design software as well as cutting-edge global cloud computing technology.
As the Official MLS of Yachting, YATCO provides numerous sales tools through our back end YATCO PRO system and consumer lead generation through our consumer facing website YATCO.com. YATCO Pro provides qualified companies the ability to build listings online, co-broker, create digital and print brochures, research market intelligence and sold boat databases, automatically publish, and power their websites through API data feeds. Consumers can search, compare print, save, and contact professional dealers, brokers, and builders. YATCO provides valid listings only with no duplicates, outdated or bogus listings by allowing only qualified professionals to adhere to a strict ethics and policies ensuring accurate and complete data.
The YATCO UI/UX Software Developer will report directly to the Director of Software Development and the Chief Technical Officer. Key client relationships include daily contact with the YATCO Development, Marketing and Design Teams.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be an expert with Razor for ASP.NET MVC.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Mobile/Responsive Design is a must.
- Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, and communications skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders and other team members to understand requirements and to implement complete business solutions for our industry.
- Requires minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent experience.
- Also knowledge of Photoshop CC is a plus.
Permanent full-time salary position commensurate with experience. Full health benefits after 90 days, year-end $ bonus, paid vacations plus additional paid days off for long weekends, unlimited water/soft drinks and snacks, work hard play hard type atmosphere.