REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The YATCO Regional Account Executive will serve as the liaison between our customers and our team by identifying and contacting current and prospective clients, generating sales proposals and servicing existing accounts. The Regional Account Executive will also be in charge of launching aggressive regional expansion efforts to increase the overall YATCO subscriber base. The position involves daily telephone campaigning, frequent in-office and telephone follow-ups, online demonstrations of the YATCO system, in-person visits, demos to prospective companies and travel to regional boat shows, seminars & events. The YATCO Regional Account Executive will also be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and training for existing, as well as new YATCO subscribers.
As the Official MLS of Yachting, YATCO provides numerous sales tools through our back end YATCO PRO system and consumer lead generation through our consumer facing website YATCO.com. YATCO Pro provides qualified companies the ability to build listings online, co-broker, create digital and print brochures, research market intelligence and sold boat databases, automatically publish, and power their websites through API data feeds. Consumers can search, compare print, save, and contact professional dealers, brokers, and builders. YATCO provides valid listings only with no duplicates, outdated or bogus listings by allowing only qualified professionals to adhere to a strict ethics and policies ensuring accurate and complete data.
The YATCO Regional Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Operations and the Marketing Director. Key client relationships include daily contact with yacht brokers, office administrators, marketing personnel and company principals. This person will also interact with the volunteer directors and committee members of the regional member associations and their executive staff.
- Initiate daily phone campaigns to subscribing members & targeted companies.
- Track, manage and report CRM sales & support activity daily to Director of Operations and Marketing Director.
- Provide professional communication (both email and voice) with all customers, prospects, and team members.
- Work flexible schedule to accommodate web users/customers.
- Travel to regional offices, manufacturing facilities, dealerships, boat shows, seminars and events lead online demonstrations and seminars.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made; follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Lead in person demonstrations and seminars.
- Provide client feedback on system improvements, feature enhancements and product suggestions
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Work with Director of Marketing to coordinate regional marketing and sales projects.
- Assist with new client data entry and training.
- Maintain relationships with clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide creativity and content for future site development.
- Assist with mapping and constantly understanding customer concerns & preferences.
- Maintain proper system and sales training knowledge through self-study & education.
- Continually monitor market place & assist with keeping YATCO on the cutting edge.
- Represent the company at regional and national industry conferences, trade exhibits and boat shows.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively(verbal and written).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must possess effective time management skills.
- Excellent Self-motivation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Comprehensive Internet knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Google based applications.
- Basic knowledge of the marine industry is a plus.
This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.