Primary responsibility is to maintain excellent client relationships with existing clients and develop new relationships with emerging customers. Client Account Manager will be assigned a book of business and is expected to engage in routine contact with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and grow existing book of business through new product upgrades and adding new customers. Additional responsibilities include product training and marketing recommendations.
As the Official MLS of Yachting, YATCO provides numerous sales tools through our back end YATCO PRO system and consumer lead generation through our consumer facing website YATCO.com. YATCO Pro provides qualified companies the ability to build listings online, co-broker, create digital and print brochures, research market intelligence and sold boat databases, automatically publish, and power their websites through API data feeds. Consumers can search, compare print, save, and contact professional dealers, brokers, and builders. YATCO provides valid listings only with no duplicates, outdated or bogus listings by allowing only qualified professionals to adhere to a strict ethics and policies ensuring accurate and complete data.
The YATCO Regional Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Operations and the Marketing Director. Key client relationships include daily contact with yacht brokers, office administrators, marketing personnel and company principals. This person will also interact with the volunteer directors and committee members of the regional member associations and their executive staff.
- To develop and maintain client relationships with all of their assigned accounts.
- To develop and maintain relationship with appropriate sales representatives in order to maintain book of business.
- Timely and accurate communication with clients.
- Daily proactive communication (verbal and written) with clients to solidify relationship.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of all YATCO products.
- Ability to conduct in-depth webinars on all products.
- Process all client requests and changes quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail.
- Conduct regular needs analysis calls with each client.
- Ability to recognize accounts in danger of cancelling and work with client proactively to improve performance and relationship with YATCO.
- Effectively communicate with other departments within YATCO (ie marketing).
- Maintain adequate industry knowledge to stay connected to clients and their needs.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and works with multiple teams to optimize, retain and upsell business.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Generate and analyze detailed sales reporting; provide detailed insights for products.
- Track client communication
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must possess effective time management skills.
- Excellent Self-motivation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Comprehensive Internet knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Google based applications.
- Basic knowledge of the marine industry is a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally through the phone and/or email.
This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.