There’s a reason Wisconsin-based and built Carver Yachts have been around nearly 70 years since the 1950’s. We get why they were the largest production yacht builder in the world through the 1980’s and 1990’s. They just know how to build a great boat.
This 2001 Carver 444 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht may well be the best-preserved yacht or her kind available today. Lovingly cared for and thoughtfully updated, SERENITY II will amaze you everywhere you look. Check out our suite of high-resolution photos just taken this fall. She delights everywhere you turn. The pictures barely do her justice. You just won’t find more accommodating exterior and interior spaces in any other yacht in her class.
Designed for maximum enjoyment for a cruising couple and guests, the Carver 444 has party and lounge spaces everywhere you turn. There’s plenty of seating up top around the flybridge helm. Just below, the elevated rear deck has room for four chairs and tables.
If you prefer to be closer to the water, the aft cockpit and swim platform provide more lounge and utility space. SERENITY II’s light-filled main salon and galley are the centerpiece of the yacht surrounded by rich woods, ultra-leather upholstery, and plush carpeting and hardwoods. The interior rounds out with two nearly equally inviting en-suite berths with queen-sized walk-around beds, ample storage, and large functional heads w/showers.
SERENITY II boasts some great features and thoughtful updates. Here are a few highlights (plus many more noted throughout the listing):
- 330HP Cummins Diesel engines with only 1003 original hours
- Scheduled 1000 hour routine maintenance performed in 2018
- New engine heat exchangers
- New oil pan heaters for cool season running
- Rudders/shafts/skegs/props all serviced in 2019
- Kohler 0kW genset with only 843 hours
- New electronics including the latest Garmin plotter, VHF radio, Bluetooth stereo system
- Updated AC systems
- Updates interior LED lighting
- Updated head systems
- New induction 3-burner cooktop in galley
- Refreshed soft goods throughout interior
- New entertainment systems
- Hull/topsides waxed and buffed every four months since purchased
- New EZ2C enclosure panels at flybridge and aft deck
Enjoy this listing and come to see this yacht! Of all the choices you have out there, SERENITY II will surely top your list. She’s stunning in every way.