Just Reduced to $395,000, an excellent value for a CAT C12 Powered 49GB!
View the Virtual Tour: bit.ly/2LaHwNu (Copy & Paste into Browser)
"Right Royal" is a highly updated and beautifully kept Grand Banks 49 Eastbay. The current and only 2nd owner purchased her in 2012 and has continually refit the boat and she has been well cared for with light but regular use. The original 3196 CAT engines were replaced with new CAT C12's in 2004 and permanent rear side windows were also added at that time.
Some of the major refit details include:
- 1000 hour CAT C12 service, including after coolers
- New Sidepower 150 24Volt Bow thruster added
- New lens for all hatches
- New cockpit canvas and window screens
- New helm deck upholstery done in ultra suede
- New Mastervolt 2400/12 inverter charger, isolators, Mastervolt monitor system
- (4) 4DL AGM house batteries
- New SeaFrost refrigerator and freezer
- New Mastervolt separate chargers for starter batteries and bow thruster
- All new windows and windshields in helm deck - Tempered glass with tint
- New Garmin 8617 Chartplotters, AIS-600, Radar, Integrated Fusion Stereo
- Bottom soda blasted, new barrier coat and bottom paint
- Hull painted with Awlcraft 2000 in Carintha Blue
- Deck painted with Awlcraft Beige
- Rails pulled and all teak stripped and re-varnished
- New Revere Coastal Commander 6-person life raft added and installed on hardtop
- 2nd 1000-hour CAT C12 service performed by certified CAT technician.
- New hoses, after coolers, alternator and water pump
- (2) new Lifeline 4DL AGM house batteries
- New SeaStar Steering System
- New Cockpit Cushions
"Right Royal" was freshly bottom painted in spring of 2018 with Micron CSC bottom paint, Prop Speed on her running gear and oil and filters renewed. She was waxed in June of 2018 and is ready to be enjoyed by her next owner!