V-50 Pret a Porter
For Sale in Viareggio
The Prêt-à-Porter Concept
Vismara believe their yachts should reflect the Prêt-à-Porter principle. A yacht that should be quite literally ‘ready to wear’. Owners should be gifted the opportunity to have exactly the yacht they want, the freedom to go where they want, but should face the minimum of distractions in getting there.
The Vismara Prêt-à-Porter range adopts design solutions developed and refined over 30 years along with the very latest in efficient construction techniques to create easily-customisable fast cruising yachts with a refreshingly clear, quick and simple 4-step ordering process.
Choose your hull colour & deck finish – Bianco Avorio, Grigio Titanio or
Blu Navy hull colours and Bianco Avorio or Burma Teak deck finishes
• Choose your cabin layout – 4 two-cabin configurations and 9 three-cabin configurations
• Choose your interior finish – Paint & Carbon Fibre or Wood & Carbon Fibre
• Choose your equipment configuration – ‘Easy Sailing’, ‘Altura’ or ‘Luxury’
And that’s it… With many hundreds of possible variations*, the Vismara owner will receive their yacht ready to sail away from the dock, unique to their desires, complete with all necessary equipment, and all for a guaranteed fixed price from just Euro 750,000* that even includes launching and commissioning*.
• The Vismara V50 Prêt-à-Porter represents a ‘clean sheet’ approach to modern cruising yacht design. A yacht designed to perform equally well crossing oceans as sailing around the bay. A yacht designed to offer high levels of performance yet with an ultimate sense of security. A yacht that is supremely practical in every respect.
• Aft of the broad flush forward sundeck area, the raised saloon profile allows unparalleled 360 degree panoramic vision from the saloon and galley areas, with same level easy access to the deep and secure cockpit. The cockpit is a masterclass in ergonomic design with two levels of seating to each side and excellent overheard protection from the aft extension of carbon fibre saloon top. At the aft end of the cockpit is a raised deck area incorporating an ingenious fold-out passarelle with tender garage beneath – both essentials for modern-day cruising.
• Accommodation is forward of the raised saloon and is available in any one of thirteen layouts comprising of two or three sleeping cabins and two bathrooms. Primary cabin partitions become part of the laminated hull structure, resulting in superior noise insulation between cabin areas and a far stiffer overall hull structure. Carbon fibre is used extensively to reinforce the V50 hull & deck structure without adding unwanted weight.
• The powerful sloop rig is effortlessly controlled using reliable in-boom furling – a system that allows for a highly efficient mainsail shape with a lower centre of gravity compared with in-mast systems.
Perhaps the most unique highlight of the Vismara V50 Prêt-à-Porter is the twin
engine configuration. Adopting two outboard-positioned engines affords the V50
many advantages including:
o Redundancy – The V50 is just as happy cruising under one or both engines.
o Stability – Operating both engines can help to counter reduce rolling motion in a heavy sea due to the rotational effect of the propellers.
o Comfort – Siting the engines forward and outboard of the rudder reduces disturbance over the rudder blade resulting in improved helm feel and less vibration.
o Access – Both engines are very easily accessible from the cockpit.
o Performance – Twin engines offer potential for double figure speeds.
o Manoeuvrability – The V50 can turn on the spot using engines alone.
o Efficiency – Twin engines allow specification of smaller units performing more efficiently under load.
o Cost – Smaller engines cost less to maintain whilst alternating engine usage can also reduce hours run and associated service costs.
The entire construction is made of “sandwich”, using E-glass multiaxial fiber and epoxy sandwich. Structural reinforcements are made in carbon fibre around stress points and include chainplate reinforcements, ring frame supports for the rig and the sweeping overhang of the coachroof which is designed to support the load of the mainsheet and a crew member.
The Vismara V50 Prêt-à-porter is still pure Vismara in her DNA. The hull allows excellent performance in light winds, whilst offering great ease of handling and safety in the most demanding of conditions. This ease of handling is made possible by logical choices in deck equipment such as inboom mainsail furling, under-deck genoa furling, strong rod rigging and in-boom mainsail furling, all easily controlled by below-deck lines led aft to the cockpit.
Vessel Name: V-50
Builder: Vismara Marine Service
Model: V-50 Pret a Porter
Model Year: 2019
Year Built: 2019
Category: Deck Saloon
MLS #: 232952
Length: 50' 1" (15.27m)
Draft: 8' 2" (2.49m)
LWL: 45' 1" (13.74m)
Beam: 14' 1" (4.29m)
Cruise Speed: 8 Knots
Displacement: 13,300 kg
Water Capacity: 215.00 L
Holding Tank: 100.00 L