Affordability is the #1 reason Trophy boats are popular. While stainless steel cupholders may be missing, Trophy invests where it counts: strong deep-v and planing hulls and the latest/best technology.
Plus, Trophy’s parent company, Bayliner – the world’s largest recreational boatbuilder – passes on the savings associated with volume production.
The Trophy 1903 Center Console
A sport fishing boat made for saltwater fishing, the 1903 Center Console by Trophy offers great fishing features.
- Built with a fiberglass deep-v hull, the 1903 Center Console can handle both shallow and deep waters with ease.
- Designed the for fisherman who is looking for many features packed in a smaller package, the 1903 Center Console is 19 feet in length and offers an uncluttered layout ideal for fishing.
Trophy Cuddy Cabin Walkaround Boats
All walkaround fishing boats by Trophy offer a cuddy cabin, that makes the boat ideal for protection from the elements, if necessary.
- Complete with a head, the walkaround cuddy cabin models from Trophy allow you to stay onboard all day, enjoying the water without worry.
TROPHY 2352 Walkaround
Powered by a reliable and efficient Mercury sterndrive, the TROPHY 2352 Walkaround fishing boat blends the fuel efficiency and performance of a sterndrive with an abundance of innovative design features.
- As one of the larger vessel in the sport fishing model walkaround series, the TROPHY 2352 Walkaround is meant for the inshore and coastal sport fishing enthusiast.
- With lots of deck space and stowage, the TROPHY 2352 Walkaround is great for fishing, and features ice chests, live bait tank, fish wells, and port and starboard rod stowage racks.
If you are in the market for a walkaround, this is an excellent choice, as this boat is ready for great fishing.
TROPHY 1952 Walkaround
The 1952 Walkaround boat by Trophy offers a walkaround deck, large open areas aft, a cuddy cabin, a head, and lots of seating options. If you’re in the market for a walkaround, the boat is as comfortable offering great fishing as she is a family boat.
- Designed for great fishing, the layout of the cockpit reflects this notion as there are two fishing stations with rod and drink holders and plenty of transom seating.
- The 1952 Walkaround boat is ready to offer excellent fishing and quality time spent on the water.
The Trophy Pro 2352
A boat that was designed and constructed by those who fish, the TROPHY Pro 2352 has excellent fishing features; this boat is ready to offer some great fishing.
- The Trophy Pro 2352 was created with wide flat chines and a heavily flared bow that delivers a very stable and dry ride to all those aboard.
- As a precaution, the boat is equipped with a self-draining system that leads any water toward the main drains in the cockpit, where large scuppers release the water overboard.
- The boat was designed to stay as dry as possible, as even the cup holders have drainage holes.
- What makes the Trophy Pro 2352 great for overnighting is the large vee-berth that converts to a large double bed.
- It also features a micro galley with a sink and storage, a porta-potty and a removable table that sits between the vee-berths.
- Fishing features include rod racks and storage that keeps sport fishing gear organized.
- At the helm, there is a fiberglass canopy with a stainless-steel frame with built-in rails and a rod rack.
Be ready for some great fishing with this boat.
- Size: 19 to 31 feet
- Type: Center consoles, sports cruisers
Scroll below to search our boats for sale MLS listings for Trophy Boats.
Search for a Trophy Boat
Find New and Used Trophy Boats for Sale
Trophy Boats Models
|Model Name||Production Year||LOA||Beam||Draft|
|Trophy 2802 Walkaround||1997-2001||31' (9.45m)||9' 9" (2.97m)||2' 6" (0.76m)|
|Trophy 2902 Walkaround||2003-2009||31' 6" (9.58m)||9' 9" (2.97m)||2' 10" (0.86m)|
Contact a Team Member
Dutch shipyard Heesen Yachts announced the keel laying of its latest 55m motor yacht called Project Venus (YN 20655). The eighth keel from the shipyard’s hugely successful Steel Series. The shipyard describes the yacht as ‘bold and masculine’ and is the work of Frank Laupman of Omega Architects. In a statement to the press, Heesen […]
Turkish shipyard Turquoise Yachts and Canadian studio ER Yacht Design have unveiled a new 61m (200ft) superyacht concept called Project Echo. The large motor yacht will offer accommodation for 12 overnight guests. She will boast an owner’s suite on a private upper deck and five guest cabins on the main deck, each with floor-to-ceiling windows […]