The Salon is elegantly finished with fine woods, marble, custom carpeting and Italian Granite, and features excellent natural lighting and panoramic views. The entertainment system includes a 55” Samsung Smart TV with Crestron and Apple mini pad control. In the aft port corner of the salon is a polished black granite full service bar with ice maker, refrigeration, double sink and cabinetry for storing liquor and a PA system.
The on deck powder room features Sapele wood, marble and woven copper wall coverings.
The dining salon is located on the flybridge deck and features a hand crafted oval table that comfortably seats 12. A highlight of this room is the beautiful gold domed ceiling. Leading up to the dining area is a winding staircase with a beautifully carved wood handrail.
There is a powder room located on the flybridge deck, featuring Italian marble floors and custom upholstered walls.
• Garland range
• True Refrigerator & Freezer
• Hobart oven
• Vulcan steamer
• Vulcan Salamander
• Hobart dishwasher
• DA Matot food elevator
The full beam Master Stateroom is forward on the main deck and features a king size bed, his and hers marble baths separated by a walk in shower and tub, towel warmers, electrically controlled Roman Shades, exotic woods and silk padded walls. There is a spacious seating area with an entertainment center concealed behind fine wood cabinetry with a new Samsung 32" smart TV with Crestron and Apple mini pad control. The suite is equipped with B&G instruments for wind speed and direction, air and water temp, ship speed, and water depth read outs.
The four Guest Staterooms include 2 VIP double cabins and 2 Twin cabins, silk padded walls, recessed lighting and custom made sliding Shoji panels. Each cabin has separate marble and wood baths with handcrafted fixtures, built in lighted vanities, Shoji panels, bidet, all new Samsung 32" smart TV's with Crestron and Apple mini pad controls. There is a personal safe located in the foyer closet.
The Pilothouse has spacious seating for guests and a leather banquette with a custom sliding table. Remarkable woodwork demonstrates the craftsmanship the Dutch are capable of.
The Navigation radio room is located adjacent to the ships control center.
The Captains Quarters are located aft of the pilothouse with a full size bed and Pullman berth.
The Aft Deck lounge has seating for 8 guests at two round teak tables. A Staircase leads down to the large teak platform. There is electric power for deep drop reels and the tender can be tied to the recessed cleats and mooring whips.
The Flybridge Deck converts to a casual open air lounge for guests. Dining or informal conversation is the guest's choice while enjoying a spectacular ocean view. When travelling, up to a twenty four foot tender can be stored on deck.
• Jura coffee machine
• Electrolux dishwasher
The Sun Deck can be accessed from the main staircase or via the aft deck. There is plenty of seating - both shaded and open, a Jacuzzi and six sun lounge chairs for guests to relax while watching the world pass by.
Equipped with a wet bar and service area.
There are complete sets of controls and electronics for the captain to operate the yacht from this vantage point.
The engine room has been completely refurbished and painted.
• New Caterpillar C32 Acert engines.
• 2 new John Deere generators.
• New generator sound shields.
• New Atlas 90KVA shore power converter installed.
• Upgraded main switchboard and new power management system.
• All new A/C chilled water system.
• Engine room piping renewed.
• New night watch alarm and monitoring system.
• 2x Furuno GP 170
• Anschultz Pilotstar D autopilot
• Furuno DS80 speed log
• Anschultz Standard 22 compass
• Furuno depthsounder
• 2x Furuno band radars
• Nobeltec chartplotter
• B&G Depth, Speed, Water, Temperature & Wind
• Furuno SAT C
• Furuno NAV text
• Furuno AIS
• 2x ICOM VHF
• HP Printer scanner
• Intellian VSAT
• 2x Intellian 580 HD TV domes
• Cellular phone
•US/Caribbean & European TV systems
• WiFi throughout
• Ray with fog & emergency
Tender & Water Sports Equipment
• 32' 2007 Boston Whaler "Outrage" fully equipped for fishing
• 2x Christian Steen 5.5 kW electric windlass systems including two recessed 460 lbs High Holding anchors with 70 fathoms/20mm chain
• Exterior covers for all exterior furniture and cushions
• Steen electric capstans aft
• Aluminum storm covers for all ports and windows
• Marquipt 5step TideRide ladder
• Self-aligning boarding ladder
Safety & Security Protection
• 2x 20 persons liferafts
• 2x EPIRB
• 4x Recessed life rings
• Breathing hoods (2 per cabin)
• FBI alarm system for alarm panel with pager
• Smoke/Fire detectors in all areas
• Manual Halon system (engine room & galley)
• CCTV 6 cameras (3 p21+, 3 stationary in crew lounge and radio room
• Aluminum hull & superstructure
• Teak Decks
• Bottom plating 8mm
• Side plating 7mm
• Plating under engines 10mm
• 4x watertight bulkheads
• Accommodations area on floating vibration absorbers
Accommodations for up to 8 crew.
• Walk-in refrigerator & freezer units, air or water cooled.
• Coffee maker
• 2x Samsung stacked washer/dryer
REFIT 2018 (Lauderdale Marine Center):
1. New Caterpillar C32 ACERT engines and new John Deere 100Kw gens are installed
2. New Main engine and generator exhausts installed
3. New Generator soundshields installed
4. New Atlas 90KVA shore power converter installed
5. Upgraded main switch board and new power management system
6. New Chiller plant installed, chilled water loop piping completed, sea water piping renewed, air handlers renewed
7. Engine room piping renewed
8. New night watch alarm and monitoring system installed
9. Flybridge deck extended and upper deck exterior seating areas fabricated and all new exterior cushions throughout all 3 decks
10. Exterior painting by Luu Marine.
11. Bottom paint 2 coats of anti-fouling
12. New Teak decks installed
13. Wheelhouse dash modifications, new nav/com electronics and associated cable runs to the mast and engine room, electronics to wing stations and sundeck.
Refit 2006, 2008, 2010, 2018
2006 refit All overheads recovered, A/V system upgraded, new flatscreens and ipod docking stations. Addition of a 9 Ft. Swim Platform, making the yacht 140' in length, as well as new tender, jet skis, and water toys.
Conversion of two aft cabins into large Queen berths. 38,000 lbs of lead added to the keel lowering draft 1', and tripled size of rudders
Interior fully refurbished. All interior soft goods were replaced, the staterooms were fitted with new linens, new lighting and artwork, and the bathrooms also updated. Salon furniture was reupholstered, and new carpets installed throughout. Installation of larger stabilizers.
New engines, gens, shore power converter, power management system, chiller plant, alarm and monitoring system, teak decks, nav/com electronics, new exterior and bottom paint, and more. The sun deck was extended, and all new exterior cushions and covers throughout all 3 decks.
Owner and crew's personal effects, engineer's tool box. A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.