Te 42' Riviera, YAH MON, features spacious salon with leather lounge, L-shaped dinnete, home size mid-level galley with slide-out dishwasher, Master staeroom forward, triple bunk guest cabin and each with their own private head with separate shower stall. For those fishing enthusiasts there ia a large cockpit with a transom live-well,a bait-prep center, in-sole fishbox, cooler/freezer, and a trash receptacle are all standard in cockpit. There is also a large teak fighting chair. Engine room access is also available from the cockpit.
Large fishing cockpit which is protected with a canvas cover when the vessel is at rest.
- Cable Master
- Engine Room Access
- Tackle Center with Drawers
- Swim Platform
- Pompanette Fighting Chair
- Cockpit Sink, Prep Area
- Live Bait Well
- Fresh and Salt Water Washdown
- Spreader Lights
In addition to the array of electronics flush mounted in the helm station console there are also additional electronics flush mounted in the overhead box.
- Furuno RD-30/Speed/Depth/Temp
- ICOM M-502 VHF
- Garmin GPS
- Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- Camera/Engines/Aft Deck/Cockpit
- Furuno FCV 1100 Color Sounder Dual Frequency
- XM SAT Stereo
The flybridge features twin helm and companion seating as well as forward seating. It is protected by a three side eisenglass enclosure and a molded fiberglass hardtop.
- Ritchie Compass
- Bow Thruster Control
- Twin Disc Engine Control
- Cummins Gauge Package
- Fresh water sink and cooler
- Search Lights
- Storage under Seats and Helm
- 6 Rod Holders on Aft Rail
- Rod storage in brow of flybridge
- Large seating area forward of the helm station
Galley is to port at mid level, meaning it is easily available to the salon as it is two steps down. It has all of the modern appliances one would expect to find in their home.
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Panasonic dimension 4 convection/microwave
- Corion Countertops
- Water Tank Level Gauge
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- 2 Burner Cook Top, Princess
- Teak and Holly Sole with Storage
The guest stateroom is to starboard and easily accomodates 2-3 guests, dependin
on the berths configuration. There is also a private entry into the ships' day head which also features a separate shower stall.
- Twin Side by Side Lower Bunks
- Hanging Lockers
- Overhead Hatch with Screen
- Single Upper Berth over interior twin
- Teak nightstand between berths
- Drawer storage under berths
The Master stateroom is in the forward area of the vessel and features a centerline queeen size berth with drawer storage underneath. This staeroom also hs its own private head with sink, vanity and separate shower stall.
- Access to Private Head
- Phillips 17" TV Flat Screen
- Digital AC Control
- XM Sat Radio
- Centerline Queen Berth w/Storage
- Port and Starboard Hanging Lockers
The salon features a large L shaped sette in the port aft and portside of the vessel and on the starboard side is a dinette with a flat screen television mounted above.
- Teak woodwork throughout
- Overhead Teak Handrails
- Roma Window Shades
- Central Vacuum cleaner system
- Clarion CD Stereo
- Teak Dinette Table
- Opening Aft Window
- Toshiba TV
- Leather L-shaped Sofa to Port with storage underneath