Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
- The Taswell 43 incorporates a high degree of custom furniture and cabinetry. The interior woods are of the finest teak. The cabin sole is teak and holly. Below deck ventilation is superior with 13 individual opening ports, 5 dorade ventilators, 3 solar vents and 5 opening hatches.
- The forward cabin is pullman style with a double bunk to port. The upper bunk folds down to accommodate two settee style berths with storage behind. There is also a vanity with excellent storage. The forward head is large and features an electric toilet, shower with sump pump, basin and abundant storage.
- Next aft is the nav station to starboard with electronics, chart table, and room to store all navigation gear.
- Opposite is the main salon with large comfortable U-shaped settee around a beautiful teak table
- The traditional U-shaped galley is opposite to starboard with a gimbaled three-burner Mainer Regal propane stove with broiler and oven, two stainless steel sinks, manual water pump, Formica counters with drawers, locker storage and over/under counter stowage. Grunert engine-driven refrigeration / freezer.
- Aft to port is the owners’ cabin with centerline double berth, plenty of lockers and drawers and an ensuite head with electric toilet, basin and separate shower with sump pump
- All berths have proper lee cloths fitted
- Hella fans in two cabins
- Panasonic multi-speaker stereo system with 6 CD changer
- Clock and barometer in main salon