Refitted to superyacht standards in 2007. Beautiful and new throughout with the highest standards in all respects. Gorgeous new interior includes details by Phillipe Stark. Every conceivable cruising amenity and extensive redundancies. Huge spares inventory included. Has been around the world twice and ready to leave to do it again tomorrow. Detailed specification brochure and more images available upon request.
The boat's outfitting and accomodations are designed for safe and luxurious global cruising.
Aft are the very spacious owners stateroom with en-suite head and owner's office. Forward are one double stateroom and one twin guest stateroom, en-suite. The captains cabin (double) and crew cabin (twin) are located forward and share a head compartment.
The cabins are fitted with their own TV and audio as well as intercom telephone system making it easy to stay in touch with all aboard.
The lower saloon is spaciously designed and may cater to a variety of entertainment needs. The upper saloon can also be used for dining and has 360 degree views. A unique system of electrically operated windows opens up this area like a fly bridge.
The boat is updated with the latest systems designed to provide an owner and his guests with the utmost in comfort in even the most remote destinations.
The aftdeck makes for excellent entertaining under a weatherproof Sunbrella awning.
A table and chairs are located on the aft deck for al fresco dining or lounging or one may opt to take place at the cozy bar for cocktails.
The cockpit is fitted with the following winches:
- 2x hydraulic Lewmar 77ST primaries plus 1x hydraulic Lewmar 48ST
- 2x manual Lewmar 65ST secundaries plus 2x manual Lewmar 48ST
The aftdeck accomodates two davits each designed to carry one tender.
A Stainless Steel arch accomodates communications/navigation/safety gear.
The yacht's system is designed to be 220V / 50Hz and power is supplied either by shore power, or when under way by one of the three ONAN generators.
In addition there is a 24Volt house system as well as 24 Volt starting batteries
- 1x ONAN / KUBOTA 6.5KVA (5235 hrs) located in the forepeak
- 2x ONAN / CUMMINS 16.5 KVA (port 625 and stbd 645 hrs)
- Electronic Engine Mangement System on Bridge Monitor
- 1x Transformer to stabilise shore power
- 1x MASTERVOLT Inverter 24V-220V
- 2x SBC battery chargers 220V-24V
- 12x2V (24V) CHLORIDE XTHF13 cells @438 AH / 5H rate starting battery
- 36x2V (24V) CHLORIDE XTHF13 cells @ 438 AH/5H rate house battery
The yacht helm station is located in the upper saloon.
It is ergonomically designed and functions as an all weather bridge.
Its comprehensive specification includes:
- FURUNO FAR 21x7 radar/arpa with multipurpose LCD monitor MU 155C
- COM NAV 2001 digital course and navigating auto pilot
- WAGNER magnetic compass
- FURUNO THD satelite compass SC 50
- FURUNO FM 3000 VHF - 2 stations
- ICOM M710 SSB
- THRANE & THRANE (Sailor) IMMARSAT TT-3084A Capsat Fleet 77
- TOSHIBA Board Telephone (2 exchange lines, 9 extentions, intercom with broadcast) interfaced to mobile telephone networks and IMMARSAT telephone
- FURUNO AIS FA 50 sending and receiving
- FURUNO LH 3000 loudhailer
- FURUNO Depthfinder Multicontrol FI 30-12V
- FURUNO Colour Sounder CH18, 360 degrees, 600M
- FURUNO Colour LCD sounder FCV 1100L with fish finder
- VDO Windspeed, Engine and Generator management
- FURUNO GPS/WAAS Navigator GP32
- FURUNO GPS Navigator GP90
- TRANSAS MARINE Navi Sailor ECDIS chart plotter via HP 17" Colour Monitor with British Admiralty Charts (ARCS)
- TELEXPER CCTY Security camera mast fitted with 360 degrees view
- DAVIS VANTAGE PRO 2 weather station
- MAX POWER hydraulic retractable bow thruster R321.3
- HUNDESTED 3 bladed variable pitch propeller
- 2x FRANCIS FR280 Search Lights 220V
- 3x HEPWORTH MARINE windscreen wipers, variable speed
- WAGNER Rudder indicator
- 2x HP CPU's (DC 5100 SFF & DX 2700) with 2x 17" monitors
The galley has been fully re-equipped during the refit.
The domestic equipment includes:
- MIELE 4 point hob KM490-1ED
- MIELE DA 156 extractor fan
- MAYTAG french door Fridge/Bottom Freezer 20 cu ft
- SUB ZERO under counter fridge 249RP
- SUB ZERO undercounter freezer / ice maker 249 FFI
- 2x AEG under counter refridgerators
- 1x U LINE ice maker
- MIELE washer & dryer
- MIELE microwave combo oven H4060BM
- MIELE oven Pyrolitic H 4640 BP KMT
- FRANKIE Macerator
- All fresh water fittings HAND GROHE
The engine room is well laid out with good access to all critical systems.
All on board technical systems are serviced according to manufacturere's recommendations by Chief Engineer Roger Bito-On who has been on board for 9 years. His care of the yacht's systems is reflected in the excellent condition of the yacht and her systems.
One of the unique features of this yacht is the 3 bladed HUNDESTED variable pitch propeller. With the engine in gear, but the propeller in Neutral, the engine RPM is set at 1600. Then the pitch is gradually increased till the RPM reduce to 1500 which results in optimum thrust with the engine temperature at 80 degrees C.
Fuel tank capacity 5,000 L in keel tanks and day tank; Water capacity 1,350L plus 2x watermakers; Two holding tanks with gauges and high water alarms.
- DETROIT DIESEL 671 Main Engine rated at 240HP
- 2x Double RACOR fuel filter system
- Engine Management System on Bridge monitor. Full back up in engine room
- TWIN DISC Gear Box MG 509
- Engine hours 7,891 (April 2010)
- HUNDESTED 3 bladed variable pitch propeller
- Regular service performed every 200 hours
- 1x 220V BALDOR bilge pump with pick ups under galley, engine room, companionway and aft lazarette
- 1x emergency pump driven by ME PTO
- 1x HENDERSON Manual bilge pump
- FIREBOY DeLuxeHalon 1301 automatic fire extiguishing system
- 1x single and 1x doble RACOR fuel filter sytem for the engine room generators
- 2x CLIMMA aircon compressors (CWS 722sRC-60 tons) providing chilled water to 10 fancoil units throughout the yacht
- SHELL solar panels 8x12V
- 2x HRO Watermakers 1200 gallons/day each
- 1x RHEEM electric water heater
- 1x GROCO Paragon Senior freshwater pressure tank
- 1x GROCO Paragon Senior salt water pressure tank
- 2x BAUER electric (220V) dive compressors
All standing and running rigging was designed and made by RONDAL / ROYAL HUISMAN adding further pedigree to this outstanding yacht.
- MASTS, BOOMS and Standing Rigging RONDAL with NORSEMAN fittings
- RONDAL worm gear boomvang on main mast
- RONDAL genoa furling gear (hydraulic)
- RONDAL srtaysail furling gear (hydraulic)
- RONDAL deck tracks, sliders and blocks (10x)
- 2x Electric LEWMAR 48 ST haliard winches
- 4x Manual LEWMAR 48ST haliard winches
- 2x LEWMAR 30ST mast winches
- Halyard stoppers LEWMAR
All sails are made by North, Sydney Loft and include:
- Mizeen sail
- Main spinnaker
- Mizzen spinnaker
There is ample space on deck for sun bathing as can be seen on this unique photograph.