Boarding is by sidedeck stanchion gates on starboard and port sides to forward watertight doors leading to salon and navigation center. Access also by swim platform and transom gate to cockpit and a watertight door to salon. Forward to navigation steering continuing down 7 stairs on starboard side to galley and lower salon. Passage aft through galley to guest stateroom. Passage forward through lower salon to master stateroom.
Combined upper salon and wheelhouse is an inviting area with 16 large windows giving a panoramic 360 degree view.
- Cherry panelling throughout vessel
- Anti-rolling safety wood grabrails
- Gebo Themic line double pane windows
- Windows equipped w/solar blinds
- Wood, laminate, or carpet flooring throughout
- Central heating for floor underlayment
- Chart box in dashboard
- Corner L-shaped bench seating with stowage drawers
- 4 person dining telescoping table converts to berth
- Racero Helm seat
- Companion helm seat with 2 stowage drawers
- Radio/CD player w/2 speakers & 2 speakers in galley & 2 on flybridge.
- Full length starboard side cabinet
- LED ceiling lights
Access down 7 stairs to galley situated on port side L shaped configuration.
- Marlan solid polymer counter surface with integrated double sink and faucet.
- Electric 4 burner glass stove
- Bench seating
- Bench seating with convertible 6 person telescoping dinnette.
- Microwave/convection oven
- Cupboard on aft bulkhead
- Cupboard on forward bulkhead
- Upper cupboard on both sides of the fore bulkhead one w/integrated range hood.
- Moonlight opening ceiling hatches w/screens
- Moonlight acrylate windows w/ screens
- Cabin one way SS exhaust vents
- Installed counter trash bin
Maintenance free access to wiring feeds. Switches can be remotely programmed by internet access.
- 24 Volt
- Empir-bus decentralized power distribution
- Victron Quatro inverter-charger 8000 W
- A DC/DC converter 24/12 volt
- Generator 120 volt 60 Hz
- A quay connection with isolating transformer
- 120V outlets throughout vessel
- Air conditioning
Deep-V with sprayrails, swimming platform and half tunnels for flow against and run off propellers. Triclad (explosion bounded material) fixing aluminum superstructure to steel hull. Superstructure and cockpit are constructed of 5mm aluminum.
- 2 component primer and coating exterior
- Side decks are coated with an anti slip paint
- Hull interior is coated with a heavy corrosion preventive coating
- Hull color upon consultation w/owner
- PU foam insulation
- Hull struts 15" OC
- Engine integrated hull mount frames
- Superstructure and cockpit are 5mm aluminum
- Bulkheads of Corten 4mm steel
- Outer doors and windows in waterproof bulkheads of aluminum, closing with toggels and rubber packing.
- SS Searailing
- 13 SS cleats
- Anodes 8 pieces, sunk-in in the skin and replaceable.
- 1 ringanode on each propeller shaft.
- 1 piece on the bow thruster propeller frame
- Ring anodes on propeller shafts
- Anode on nose propeller frame
The ship is equipped with a tube, split into 8 compartments and equipped with an automatic pressure system.
The unique 'one man in control philosophy' of the No Limit makes it possible that you are always free to go. Not dependent by others to enjoy the most of your yacht.
This is a yacht for doing, and with enough power and range for any sportsman's appetite, such as exploring, playing, diving and fishing, and all this with the elegance of a world-class superyacht.
The No Limit will always express your own personality and create an atmosphere of your very personal lifestyle.