Boarding is by side deck stanchion gates on starboard and port sides to forward starboard watertight door leading to salon and navigation center. Access also by swim platform and transom gate to cockpit and a watertight door to salon. Forward to navigation steering continuing down 7 stairs on starboard side to galley and lower salon. Passage aft through galley to guest stateroom. Passage forward through lower salon to master stateroom.
Volvo EVC system allows the most efficient fuel burn for an economical running ship
Motor control Volvo-Control EVC system in the exterior and interior control stand
Raymarine Electronics package
Motor instruments in the interior control stand with tachometer, oil-pressure gauge and voltmeter.
Hydraulical steering control wheel
and joystick in the interior and with joystick in the exterior control stand.
Bow thruster 1,157 ft.lbs.
Combined upper salon and wheelhouse is an inviting area with large windows giving a panoramic 360 degree view.
- Cherry paneling throughout vessel
- Anti-rolling safety wood grabrails
- Gebo Themic line double pane windows
- Windows equipped w/solar blinds
- Wood, laminate, or carpet flooring throughout
- Central heating for floor underlayment
- Chart box in dashboard
- Corner L-shaped bench seating with stowage drawers
- 4 person dining telescoping table converts to berth
- Racero Helm seat
- Companion helm seat with 2 stowage drawers
- Radio/CD player w/2 speakers & 2 speakers in galley & 2 on flybridge.
- Full length starboard side cabinet
- LED ceiling lights
Access down seven stairs to galley situated on port side L shaped configuration.
- Marlan solid polymer counter surface with integrated double sink and faucet.
- Electric 4 burner glass stove
- Bench seating
- Bench seating with convertible 6 person telescoping dinnette.
- Microwave/convection oven
- Cupboard on aft bulkhead
- Cupboard on forward bulkhead
- Upper cupboard on both sides of the fore bulkhead one w/integrated range hood.
- Moonlight opening ceiling hatches w/screens
- Moonlight acrylate windows w/ screens
- Cabin one way SS exhaust vents
- Installed counter trash bin
Maintenance free access to wiring feeds
- 24 Volt
- Empir-bus decentralized power distribution
- Victron Quatro inverter-charger 8000 W
- A DC/DC converter 24/12 volt
- Generator 120 volt 60 Hz
- A quay connection with isolating transformer
- 120V outlets throughout vessel
- Air conditioning
Deep-V with sprayrails, swimming platform and half tunnels for flow against and run off propellers. Triclad (explosion bounded material) fixing aluminum superstructure to steel hull. Superstructure and cockpit are constructed of 5mm aluminum.
- 2 component primer and coating exterior
- Side decks are coated with an anti slip paint
- Hull interior is coated with a heavy corrosion preventive coating
- Hull color upon consultation w/owner
- PU foam insulation
- Hull struts 15" OC
- Engine integrated hull mount frames
- Superstructure and cockpit are 5mm aluminum
- Bulkheads of Corten 4mm steel
- Outer doors and windows in waterproof bulkheads of aluminum, closing with toggels and rubber packing.
- SS Searailing
- 13 SS cleats
- Anodes 8 pieces, sunk-in in the skin and replaceable.
- 1 ringanode on each propeller shaft.
- 1 piece on the bow thruster propeller frame
- Ring anodes on propeller shafts
- Anode on nose propeller frame
The ship is equipped with a hypalon air filled tube split into 8 compartments and equipped with an automatic pressure system.
The unique 'one man in control philosophy' of the No Limit makes it possible that you are always free to go. Not dependent by others to enjoy the most of your yacht.
This is a yacht for doing, and with enough power and range for any sportsman's appetite, such as exploring, playing, diving and fishing, and all this with the elegance of a world-class superyacht.
The No Limit will always express your own personality and create an atmosphere of your very personal lifestyle.
JW Yachts is proud to be the exclusive dealer for No Limit Ships in North America. Please contact JW Yachts for a list of used No Limit Ships available today.
A professional/commercial version is available. No Limit Ships also builds vessels for hydrographic surveying, port & harbor surveying, oil & gas pipeline inspection, dredging and land reclamation related surveying.
Superior performance of the No Limit yachts and survey vessels is achieved by constant innovation, using the newest technology and equipment to design ships to your needs.
As an active member of "The Hydrographic Society" No Limit Ships knows that every professional organization active in ocean surveying has different needs for its specific surveying activities, hence every No Limit survey vessel is custom built, specially for their clients exclusive usage situations. A nearly completed professional vessel will allow its owner to perform hydrographic sonar analysis at a high constant speed of 20 knots without the worry of sub surface water bubbling interference commonly occurring with other competitive vessels.
- Multi Purpose Vessel
- Survey / Crew / Mail / Guard / Patrol and Project Staff Vessel
- Lloyds Register Class 100A1 SSC PATROL MONO HSC G2 LMC