Without a doubt, the 44' Sedan Bridge has been one of the most popular model boats ever built. With two staterooms and two full heads she is comfortable for a weekend get away or a week long cruise. Equipped with twin Cummins 500 CE diesel power a 26 knot cruise gets you just about anywhere sooner rather than later.
With a little over a hundred hours of use, "ISLAND GIRL" looks, smells and performs like a new boat.
Sleeps four Owners and their guests in two separate stateroom's each having a private head with shower stall. There is also sleeping for an additional two guests on the pull out sofa bed in the salon.
The interior finish is the light cherry & dark cherry w/ handcrafted, dark cherry, matte finish wood trim.
- 26" flatscreen LCD TV w/remote & DVD player
- Loveseat - ultra leather (stbd)
- Sofa - ultra leather (port)
- Storage cabinets (port & stbd)
- Premium audio upgrade
- Carbon monoxide monitors
- Carpet runners - Sunbrella
- Deep pile carpet - BCF 44 oz.
- 32,000 BTU zone controlled AC w/ reverse cycle heat
- 12V - Halogen lighting
- 12V - Indirect lighting
- Satin nickel finish on outlet & switch plates
- 12V - accessory outlet
- Phone outlet
- 120V GFI protected outlets
- Accent pillows
- Fabric shades w/ drape trim (day/night)
- In-floor storage
- Wood blinds
- 6-disc CD changer
- (8) speakers
- Clarion 12V AM/FM single CD
- Sirius satellite receiver w/ antenna
- MP3 port
- Digital cockpit remote control
- Speaker selector switches