The yacht accommodates up to eleven (11) guests in the owner's party in four (4) staterooms.
Access down to the accommodations is midship and integrated to the sofa units. Forward on port and starboard are identical two-bedded guest staterooms, each able to sleep three, configured with a double bed outboard and single bed inboard separated by a writing desk. Each has an ensuite with stall shower.
Aft in the foyer on starboard is the VIP stateroom. There is a queen berth aft outboard, with a concealed pullman over. A large writing desk is forward of the bed, and there is an ensuite bath with stall shower.
The master suite is entered from the port side of the foyer. The owner's office/lounge includes an upholstered settee outboard and a large desk with bookshelves inboard. The stateroom opens full beam aft. The king berth is situated forward with its headboard against the mirrored bulkhead. There is a large closet unit as well as an ensuite bath with a roomy marble whirlpool tub with water jets, and stall shower.
Master Stateroom and all guest cabins were extensively upgraded by Beconcini/Perini Navi with the addition of teak cabinetry in May 2007.
The yacht is entered from the aft deck lounge area: a large comfortable relaxing or dining area. The lounge is protected, and removed from any crew activity, by a raised bulwark, which has port and starboard pneumatic gates. Sun and rain protection is proved by a bimini which extends aft from the flybridge overhang. A U-shaped settee is aft served by two highly varnished teak tables, which, with the addition of the center leaf and a few occasional chairs, provides a superb area for ten to dine. With a push of a button, there is a sunroof that opens above the dining table.
Galley was completely removed in May 2007. A new galley was designed in Germany and fitted. This is now quite a centre piece and has received design input from professional chefs in Germany and USA.
- All new appliances - dishwasher, ranges, pots, knives, etc.
- 1 x Fisher Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher
- Kuppersbusch Oven
- Miele Microwave
- New refrigeration systems for galley chillers and walk in freezer
- 4 x 3 shelf & 6 x drawer refrigerator
- Insinkerator trash compactor & Insinkerator garbage disposal
- New flooring fitted throughout galley and extends into the general crew areas
- 1 x Miele Laundry Washer
- 1 x Miele Laundry Dryer
Sails and Rigging
- New sail control system with the most up to date technology installed by Perini Navi in May 2007
- New furling systems by Bamar fitted to genoa, staysail, mainsail and mizzen. New foils fitted to all four furling systems in 2007.
- New head stay and staysail rods fitted, manufactured by Ocean Yacht Systems (OYS) in 2007
- All rod rigging, all rigging components and hardware serviced by OYS in 2007
- Main and mizzen masts extensively re-wired, painted in Awlgrip, assembled and serviced with updated OYS components in 2007
- New suit of sails delivered and commissioned in November 2007
- Sails by Quantum of Palma utilizing Vectron Fusion M cloth
- 2 x Danforth anchors
- 130m anchor chain & rode
- 1 x Simpson Lawrence hydraulic deck capstan (Type: HVC160B)
- Perini Lifting Poles (Capacity: 1.5 tons)
- 1 x ladder into crew mess
- Stern boarding gangway: Manual passerelle & Hydraulic side boarding steps
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
Engine Room Refit: October 2004 (unless noted otherwise)
- 2 x CAT 3406 450 hp (New April 2004)
- Power at maximum continuous rating: 2 x 343kW (2 x 466hp)
- Engine Hours as of May 10, 2008: Port 3598 Hrs Stbd 3765 Hrs
- Engine room was stripped back to hull plates and completely repainted.
- Brand new sound insulation
- 2 x New CAT 60kva generators; 1500 RPM's; 3 Phase 40 Hz & 220 V
- New Twin Disc gear boxes (Ratio 3.43) with PTO and new pumps
- All new piping completed in stainless steel
- New engine control systems fitted
Engine Room Refit: April 2008
- New propellers, shafts, and brakes from Berg Propulsion (Sweden) installed
All engine room systems work performed to MCA standard.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Sea Tel 4006 VSat for high speed communications (May 2007)
- Toshiba telephone and intercom system
- VHF Fixed: Sirm, Sailor & 2 x Simrad
- VHF Handheld: 6 x ICom
- 2 x Hewlett Packard 5610 Telefax/Printer
- NEC desktop computer and Acer & Dell laptops
- Radar: Furuno (Range: 96nm)
- Radar: Raymarine (Range: 48nm)
- C-Plath Navipilot V
- A/B Gyrocompass
- Raymarine Depth Sounders
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine Wind and Speed Indicator
Audio And Visual Equipment
- 4 TVs
- 3 VCRs
- 3 DVD players
- 3 Stereos
- 3 CD players
- 1 Central Ships Audio
New Awlgrip paint on the hull and superstructure, performed by Rolling Stock at Beconcini/Perini. (May 2007)
Safety And Fire Protection
- Full MCA First Aid Kit (up to date)
- 1 x Ships Grab Bag
- 2 x Tender Grab Bags
- 1 x Minor Wounds Grab Bag
- 2 x Oxygen Cylinders
- 1 x Roll away stretcher
- Fire equipment serviced and certified in April 2008
- Fire/Heat/Smoke detectors in every room and cabin aboard
- 4 x Fixed Fire Suppression System (Novec in the E/R & 3 x Pyrogen in the Lazarette)
- 4 x Portable CO2 detectors in Galley, Engine room, Wheelhouse & Office
- 24 x Fire extinguishers throughout boat & tenders
- 7 x Seawater Firefighting Stations
- 4 x cameras (Main Mast x 2; Engine room x 1; Aft cockpit x 1)
- 1 x monitor in Crew Mess
- 3 x Ship safes (Office, Master, Starboard fwd guest cabin)
- 2 x RFD Life Rafts stowed on either side of Foredeck (Capacity: 10 persons)
- 2 x Liferings Life Rings
- 2 x Jon Buoys Life Rings
- 3 x EPIRBS
- 22 x flares
- Diver tracking system fitted to the wheel house and one (1) tender. This is an RDF system used to locate surfaced divers in any and all weather or visibility conditions.
- Emergency fire/bilge pump (diesel) installed to MCA specifications
New Novurania custom 550DS tenders (May 2007)
- White with twin 60hp Yamaha 4-strokes engines for safety
- Large fuel tank, hi-fi aboard
- 1 x Laser 1 Sailboard
- 1 x Laser 3000 Sailboard
- 8 x full BCD Diving gear
- Bauer Dive Compressor
- 12 x various sizes snorkeling equipment
- Light weight fishing gear
- 2 x heavy rod with reels fishing gear
The boat is a blue-water sailing ketch from the noted yacht builder, Perini Navi of Viareggio, Italy. She has outstanding sailing abilities and also 3,300 nautical miles of range at 10 kts under power. Such a unique combination coupled with luxurious accommodations yields a yacht able to explore the globe in comfort. Since new, she has had only 2 owners and her present owner has had her for 10 years, maintaing and improving her in an absolute first class manner. This is a fantastic opportunity.
Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects.
All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification.