HELIOS sleeps 11/13 in the owner/guest accommodations in four permanent cabins, including a master aft with king size bed and showers plus three additional cabins with ensuite heads and showers. The master cabin can easily be converted into two separate cabins with a pull out sleeper couch. In addition, one guest cabin has a third Pullman bunk, and a second cabin not only has a Pullman berth, but a bunk that lowers from the ceiling as a fourth berth.
HELIOS has six crew in three separate cabins forward with the Captain's cabin to starboard with its own ensuite head and shower. The two double crew cabins forward to port and starboard each have their own head and shower. A seventh temporary crew member may be accommodated in the laundry room which is equipped with a Pullman berth.
Steel hull with aluminum superstructure and teak decks.
||1 x Caterpillar, C32
||0 hrs (as of 11/1/16) Complete Overhaul 11/1/16
||Hundested A/S, CPG 50, 4-11:1
||2 x Hundested A/S FT2 ½ R, 75 Hp (Retractable Transverse)
||Marsili hydraulic, double piston, rudder torque 3000 kgm
||1 x sea water-lubricated Hundested A/S, "Sandvik SAF 2205" duplex stainless steel propeller shaft, with NI-AL bronze controllable pitch propeller approx.diameter 1500mm
NOTE: The centerboard system is controlled from the starboard external sail system control panel. The system is activated by a hydraulic piston connected to the hull structure with a spherical joint; the pin for the disconnection of the piston from the hull is dismantled inside the yacht through hatches executed on the centerboard trunk side.
- Earth fault indicator on the main switchboard.
- An automatic 24V CC submergible pump is installed in lowest part of each bilge compartment.
- The fire fighting pump is plumbed to the bilge manifold in order to operate as a bilge pump in case of emergencies.
- A bilge oily water separator is installed in the engine room.
- The bilge separator is "IMO type II" approved.
- Hot and cold water distribution is by two 380V AC electric pumps, one back-up to the other and connected to an electronic type autoclave. Hot water is produced by two stainless steel electric boilers.
- 2 x Idromar MC55 Watermakers w/50 micron MC3 sand filters
- Alfa Laval fuel purifier 900lph
- Racor fuel filter, triple filter 2040 180 x 2 GPH; fuel transfer pump is fitted with an in-line fuel flow meter on the output side.
- Fuel purifier
- Fuel manual transfer pump
- Lubricating oil tank with a filter on the lube oil delivery; NOTE: In the engine room there are quick disconnects provided for separate dirty oil discharge lines and clean oil filling lines on port and stbdbetween main engine and generator.
- Two rotary air compressors and compressed air reservoir
- Active carbon filters, silver ion sterilizer (fore bilge area)
- Hamman system (fore bilge area)
- Bilge water treatment system
- Sludge discharge pump
- Oil transfer pump
- Refrigerated garbage locker in forepeak
- Emergency generator with day tank and emergency panel
- 2 x Boilers with 200L capacity each
- UV sterilizer for fresh water (forward bilge)
||2 x Caterpillar 3054 DIT, 380 V 50 Hz, 1500 rpm,
69.5 Kw (New Nov 2016)
||1 x Caterpillar 3054 DINA 380V 50 Hz, 1500 rpm,
38 Kw (New Nov 2016)
||1 x Hatz air cooled emergency generator (in lazzarette) 12 Kw 1500 rpm 380V 50 Hz
NOTE: Generators exhaust system consists of an Aqua-Lift muffler with efficient sound reducing qualities and a gas/water separator which allows further washing of gasses and noise reduction.
380V /50 Hz three-phase with neutral for machinery power.
24V / 50 Hz by transformers for lighting circuits.
220V / 50 Hz single-phase for lighting and low power machinery 24V cc for emergency lighting, signalling and R/T stations circuits, electronic instruments, and alarms.
1 x ASEA, 60 Kw shore power frequency converter with seamless transfer and smart box located in an accessible position in the aft peak.
1 x gel 24V Main engine starting battery bank
2 x gel 24V Generator starting battery bank
1 x gel 12V Emergency Generator starting battery
The system is composed of terminal area units (fan-coils)
and 2 external air make up units
1 x Miele H 399 B convection oven
Granite countertop and splash board
1 x Bosch Innowave HM9356EU microwave oven
1 x Miele G 7856 stainless steel dishwasher
1 x Hoshizaki IM-25 water cooled ice maker
1 x ISE 77 macerator
1 x range hood stainless steel variable speed driven controlled
1 x Insinkerator trash compactor
1 x Custom built-in 6 door - 3 drawer refrigerator/freezer
1 x Angelpro 4 plate electrical stove and 2 plate electric Halogen cooktop
1 x Angelpro Grill top
1 x Angelpro electric steamer/convection oven
NOTE: 3 x sets of china for 12 people w/3 different flat plate sizes, including cup & saucer, soup/salad bowl with a standard set of serving trays; 132 pieces of glassware; 12 Martini glasses; 2 x sets of cutlery for 12 people including fish and standard serving pieces; 1 x set of informal cutlery for 12 people including fish and standard serving pieces 1 x set of steak knifes for 32 people.
1 x Insinkerator trash compactor
1 x Miele small commercial refrigerator
Salon Interior Bar:
Marble counter top
1 x Miele small commercial refrigerator
1 x Hoshizaki ice maker
1 x standard stainless steel sink
Aft Cockpit Exterior Bar:
Marble Counter top
1 x Miele small commercial refrigerator (located in port side corner bar)
1 x Hoshizaki ice maker (located in port side corner bar)
1 x Insinkerator instant hot tap
2 x Liebheur 60L freezer
1 x Liebheur 60L refrigerator
1 x Liebheur 120 bottle wine fridge
1 x 50 bottle wine fridge
2 x Miele WS5446 MC23 steel washing machine
2 x Miele T5206 steel dryers
1 x ironing board
1 x standard stainless steel sink w/cover in Corian
- Aluminum mast with 5 sets of spreaders and a carbon fiber stoway boom by Perini Navi
- Standing rigging is Nitronic rod 2014
- Lights on the rig shine up and down and a one directional light is controlled from the flybridge
- Mast height is approx. 52.4m/171'9"
- Sails include Genoa (early 2016), Main (2007), Blade (2007), MPS (2012), Stay Sail (Nov 2016)
- 7 x Perini Navi electric winches for sail handling
- 3 x Perini Navi electric winches for tender davit
- 2 x Antal W66 manual winches
- 2 x Harken #1120 three speed conventional winches on foredeck
NOTE: Perini Navi sails are trimmed by Captive Winches in deck compartments and halyards raised by the same winches below decks in machinery spaces. These winches work on electrical power. The furlers for the headsails are also by Perini Navi and electric for both the genoa and the blade. Controls for the sails are from the flybridge station and all done by finger touch controls.
Paint: Entire yacht from top of mast to bottom of keel Paint Nov 2016
Hull in process of being done, complete June 2018
ABS: 10 Year Survey May 2017
RINA fully up to date May 2017
Flybridge: November 2017
- BOTH Starboard and Port Navigational control panels have been replaced. Includes new navigational screens, new push buttons, computer mice, new matting and mounting.
- Flybridge: BOTH Starboard and Port Helm control stations are replaced. New VHF radios.
- Flybridge: Sail control Panel including displays
AIS & GPS New Units, display(s), and antennas. November 2017
- Three new Caterpillar Generators November 2016
- New Soundown Exhaust system for generators November 2016
- Complete rebuild of main engine November 2016
- Rebuild both AC Seawater pump November 2017
- Complete rebuild of ALFA LAVAL June 2018
- Complete service watermaker units January 2018
- Garbage/Rubbish locker replace compressor November 2017
- Synchronize GeneratorsJune 2017
- Generator Exhaust Valves May 2018
- ENGINE ROOM REFIT INCLUDES: November 2016 ( Extensive service to all systems, DriveTrain service, replace P bracket bearings, including Hundestadt variable pitch propeller and working inspection.)
- Vulkan coupling replaced November 2016
- Both thrusters serviced November 2016
- All tanks inspected November 2016
- Engine room CO2 serviced, including hydro test November 2016
- Service hot water heaters May 2018
- Make-Up Air rebuild April 2018
- Addition of four SeaBobs July 2017
- Major service of steering gear November 2017 - April 2018
- Shell Door Ram and Pin to be replaced, all sensors replaced and calibrated May 2018
- SEABOB Rack installed March 2018
- AV Alley gutted (Removed old electronics rack, new shelves in this space.) April 2018
- Work bench resurfaced March 2018
- New Deep-Freeze Freezer installed July 2017
- Dismount and service of:
- Shell door 2016 & May 2018
- Stern door/platform 2016 & May 2018
- Side boarding 2016 & May 2018
- Dismount and service keel November 2016
- Dismount and service rudder November 2016
- Side Boarding Ladder refit (also including Shower, Light sockets) May 2018
- Transom SIDE LIGHTS , Teak strips replaced, Hatch hinges to be replaced and aligned.
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS renewed (could use upgrade!) May 2018
- SHELL DOOR SIDE LIGHTS and Landing lights. April 2018
- SHELL DOOR Cylinder April 2018
- Passarelle complete refit May 2018
- Anodes June 2018
- Bottom Paint June 2018
- MAST, SPREADER, BOOM, EMERGENCY (All Lights to be replaced) May 2018
- FULL Inspection of mast, including standing gear. Shrouds, Hounds, and spreader tips.
- November 2016 (report available upon request)
- Over Head Lighting April 2018
- Leak detect from Awning track February 2018
- Remove awning track, Clean and replace with proper sealant. March 2018
- Interior Varnish where needed April - May 2018
- Over head lighting in Salon (Rope Lights )April 2018
- Salon ceiling liners - new velcro April 2018
- GALLEY Sliding door April 2018
- GALLEY exhaust rebuilt April 2018
- Refrigeration, SEA WATER pump March 2018
- New larger monitor at chart table April 2018
- CO2 sensor/ fire system March 2018
- AC ducting replaced in salon and guest areas November 2016
- New Windows Main Salon all replaced November 2016
- •new floor crew mess November 2016
- revarnish of salon floor November 2016
- New induction burners added to galley stove November 2016
- All captive winches serviced November 2016
- Complete profile of teak deck April 2018
- All painted surfaces waxed two coats March 2018
- All metal three coats insulator wax April 2018
HELIOS presents a unique interior with a refreshing interior design and the ability to sleep ten to as many as twelve guests in five cabins all with ensuite facilities. All this with a special effort by Joe Smullin, one of the world's premier acoustical engineers, makes HELIOS extremely quiet under all conditions.
HELIOS is a great combination of a cruising yacht with excellent sailing performance and the most flexible interior to accommodate from a few to many guests in a moderately, shoal draft yacht. Offered by a highly motivated Seller, offers encouraged.
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
- 3 sets of china for 12 (Hermes, Yellow Rimmed, and White with Raised Figures)
- Artwork (List Available Upon Request)
- Antique coffee table
- Owner's and crew's personal belongings
- All books and material not related to Class Requirement
- Ornaments, statues, and wood carvings
- All throws
- Candle and napkin holders
- 1 Set of cutlery
- 1 Set of antique dessert plates
- DVD library
- CD library
Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects.
All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification.