The Arcturos 50 may have the heart and soul of a bluewater-capable commercial workboat, but she dresses up with class. Every inch of the interior is executed to high standard, reflecting the finest traditions in luxury yachting.
- Cherrywood HiLo dinette table
- Small cabinet to stbd.
- High grade upholstery throughout
- Bose speakers
- Flexsteel club chair
- Flexsteel L-settee
- Built-in cabinetry w/wet bar and U-Line dual zone wine cooler
- 22" LCD TV
The head room in the classy forward stateroom is 7'.
- Island double berth
- 17" LCD TV
- Full hanging closet
- Ensuite head with shower
- Maytag washer/dryer in closet
The massive flybridge sits just above the sundeck entertainment center with built-in BBQ, refrigerator/icemaker and bar sink.
- (3) Flexsteel helm seats
- Stereo system w/Bose speakers
- Magma Avalon BBQ grill
- Kallenberg TOA-3 air horns
- Furuno Nav-Net Electronics: 10.4 LCD display, Auto Pilot, VHF mic extension
- U-Line refrigerator/icemaker
- Stainless steel bar top; sink w/faucet
- 800 Lb. davit
The integral swim platform is more than three feet wide and Euro stairs on either side lead to the cockpit. The water-tight transom door leads directly into the lazarette, providing ease of entry.
You can enter the engine room through a watertight and sound insulated door from the master stateroom. This makes engine room checks easy and convenient. The deluxe instrumentation panel shows oil pressure, water temperature, voltage, revolution and hour meters with alarms.
- Racor fuel filters
- Northern Lights 12kW generator
- Stainless steel 20 gallon water heater
- Dry exhaust
- (5) Mrineair reverse cycle A/C compressors
- Village Marine 400GPD watermaker
Built-in cockpit seating on either side of the lazarette entry trunk provides a wonderful place for alfresco dining or just relaxing. In front of the Portuguese bridge, port and starboard seat boxes provide an excellent place to lounge and watch the scenery.
- Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass
- Keypower hydraulic stabilizers
- Commercial duty shafts and running gear
- (2) Freeman hatches to anchor locker
- Stainless steel bow roller
- Keypower hydraulic bow thruster
- 110 Lb. Bruce anchor w/500 ft. all chain rode
This boat is for serious sea people, and capable of cruising almost anywhere in the world. While exploring and adventuring, the serious sea people will enjoy unsurpassed comfort in an environment that is fundamentally luxurious rather than feigned or contrived.
- Vacuflush heads
- Village Marine 400 gpd watermaker
- Jastram hydraulic steering system
- 4-blade Nibral props
- Seaward S1900 20 gallon water heater
- 3000 nautical mile range
The bottom plating on the Arcturos 50 is 10mm thick, which adds a considerable margin of safety. 10mm is slightly more than 3/8", but slightly less than 1/2". A typical steel boat is built with 1/4" thick bottom plating. However, an aluminum boat built in 10mm plating is 29% stronger than steel and 60% lighter. All windows are insulated, tinted and double-pane. The side walkway is 24 inches wide for safety and security while underway.
The dual pilothouse helm chairs provide an expansive view all around. The seatbacks of each helm chair seat recline and the arms articulate for comfortable seating. The observation settee behind the pilothouse helm chairs provides guests with a comfortable place to sit while enjoying the expansive views underway.
- Flexsteel black ultra leather settee
- Furuno Nav-Net electronics:Radar, VHF, Depth Sounder, Auto Pilot, Hailer
- Camera back-up system with cameras on stern & engine room
- (2) Flexsteel black ultra leather helm seats
- Panasonic phone system
- Day head
Owners personal effects and tender for display purposes only and not included in sale price.