Those who are drawn to the beautiful styling and flowing curves of Italian-built yachts will find much to admire in the Azimut 74. The high-end interior and excellent performance are impressive.
- Two Curved Leather Sofas
- High Gloss Cherry Interior
- High Gloss Cherry Glass Top Coffee Table
- Dry Bar with Storage
- Stainless Steel & Teak Stairwell to the Flybridge
- Reverse Cycle A/C
- Central Vacuum System
- High Gloss Cherry Dinette
- Entertainment Center
- Halogen Overhead Lighting
Fully Equipped Galley
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 1300HP
- Port MTU engine hours 559
- Starboard MTU engine hours 549
- Kohler 17.5 KW 220 V 60 Hrz Genset #1 1264 Hours
- Kohler 17.5 KW 220 V 60 Hrz Genset #2 1447 Hours
TV's are european. 42' Plasma Hitachi in Salon with Bose Surround System. 25" Sony LCD's with DVD in Master and VIP both with Bose Surround Systems.
European Wall Plugs.