Entire bottom blasted and painted. Stabilizer and windlass upgrades. Recertification of life raft. Bow thruster upgrade.
Recent mechanical and hull survey available.
One enters the wheelhouse, moves aft into a large modern galley. Across is an informal dining area. Going further aft is a large salon with formal dining and full service bar. The built-in beige, ultra-suede upholstered sofa wraps around the aft portion of the salon. The sofa has built-in end tables. On the starboard side is a refrigerator, sink, glass and liquor storage and four bar stools. Adjacent to the formal dining is a built-in buffet with granite top. Additionally, there are Levolor blinds, and a full wall mirror which enlarges the earth-toned salon. The guest accommodations are located below. Aft is the master stateroom with king berth, settee,vanity, walk-in cedar closet with safe, mirrors, ample drawer storage, telephone, TV, stereo, VCR, and en suite master bath with full bath/shower/Jacuzzi.
One Guest Stateroom features a double bed with pullman berth, desk, vanity, built-in dresser, cedar closet, under bed storage, TV, phone, en suite head with shower.
The other Guest Stateroom has 3 single berths, under bed storage,night table, dresser, cedar closet, TV, phone, and en suite head with shower.
Forward of the pilothouse and below is access to the engine room (aft and midship)and forward are the crew accommodations. To port is a single bed for the captain with private entry and to starboard are upper and lower berths. Both rooms offer ample storage with under berth drawers and hanging cedar lockers. Both rooms share head and shower which are located in the forepeak area. Between the engine room and the crew accommodations is a crew lounge with seating for 3. Also housed in this area is a washer/dryer combination, refrigerator, freezer, Inmarsat control station and phone. The flybridge offers a U-shaped lounge area (with sunpads behind) and a Bimini top, half tower, Eisenglass and canvas enclosures that open completely or by individual sections. The foredeck has a built-in settee with cushions. The cockpit offers an area for fishing or enjoyment of water sports. There are 2 Rybovich swivel chairs in the cockpit.
The galley is located on the port side just behind the wheelhouse and midship. It is spacious with a large counter aft, double sinks, GE refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispensers in the door, GE oven, GE dishwasher and a GE 4-burner electric stove. A Scottsman ice maker is installed just outside the galley and inside the wheelhouse in the space under the stairwell to the flybridge. The galley also offers ample storage for provisions. An informal dining area is built-in on the starboard side adjacent to the galley. All appliances were new in 1998.
Hull is finished in Imron.
- Marquipt hydraulic davit upgraded to 1500 lbs
- Swim platform
- 4000 lb Galley Maid windlass
- 13 ft. Boston Whaler dinghy with 40 hp Mercury
- (3) Rybovich helmseats at bridge station
- General: 8-man Avon life raft
- Marquipt boarding ladder stows on port forward railing (new 1996)
- Hand rails are painted out - NOT VARNISHED
- At Flybridge: icemaker and refrigerator with bar
- Hydraulic mast
- Bar with 6 stools
- ACR searchlights
- At Cockpit: Swim ladder
- At Foredeck: (2) dunnage boxes for on-deck storage
- Settee with cusions for sunning
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Robertson 200 DL autopilot
- 48-mile radar
- SEA 156 VHF radio
- 5" Danforth compass
- Furuno GP-500 GPS
- (2) Hailers
- Furuno LC 90 Loran
- 72-mile Furuno radar
- ICOM VHF
- Security alarm system
- Alpine AM/FM CD player
- Bang and Olufsen CD player
- Music can be remotely controlled through the entire boat.
- Northstar 941 Loran
- Stevens 223 SSB radio
- JRC 45 MK II satellite communication system
- (2) Danforth International depth sounders
- Datamarine speed and distance log
- Rudder position indicator
- 10-station Toshiba Intercom
- 10-station Toshiba telephone system with satellite
- Cellular and land capacity interfaced with Inmarsat satellite communications system
- Northstar navigator GPS 800X (pilothouse, flybridge)
- Laser plot CD plotter 14" (pilothouse)- remote 10" (flybridge)
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
Current engine hours as of March 18, 2006 are: Port - 1068 hours and starboard 1309 hours.
Current gen set hours are: Port - 2163 hours and starboard - 1956 hours.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Automatic and manual fire control system
- (2) spare propellers
- Naiad stabilizers
- 800 gallon p/day watermaker
- Bilge blower
- Fuel shut-off valve
- Galley Maid Sanitation System with holding tank
- 275 starboard engine hours since rebuild
- 175 port engine hours SMOH
- Tank tender system
- American bow thruster
- Lube oil transfer system
- Stub shaft
- Engine synchronizers
- Engine temperature alarm
- Emergency engine stop
- Fume alarm
- Hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs
- Accoustical and thermal insulation
- 110 v, 220 V AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) Northern Lights generators -32kw Ws P 1376; S 1348
- 32V, 12V DC electrical system
- (2) battery chargers