AMORE MIO, an exceptional Ferretti Custom Line 100’, was built with many upgrades in 2012 by a seasoned yachtsman and a superb project team. In like new condition, her beautiful interior wood package, stone work and décor is unmatched by any vessel of her size. There was no expense spared in building AMORE MIO as one can see firsthand by the selection of furnishings, materials and décor features. Further indication of the care and expense in building AMORE MIO is the number of custom upgrades found aboard. One will not be disappointed when inspecting AMORE MIO - she is a must-see vessel.
AMORE MIO has the look and feel of a well-maintained yacht. She has the popular five-stateroom layout with master on the main deck, three VIPs and one guest cabin. Entering from starboard, one will reach the formal foyer, laid with beautiful and durable Amtico flooring. There is also a well-appointed day head outboard. The glass design bowl mounted sink is beautiful with a custom, blacklit Onyx countertop and floor.
Moving aft from the foyer one will enter through a doorway to the formal dining area with a dining table that can be set to accommodate 8 - 10 guests. The main salon is appointed with beautiful furnishings with an L-shaped settee to port aft and inboard. There is a large, leather wrapped chair port aft facing forward. Large double sliding opening doors give access to a fold down balcony that makes for a wonderful place to sit above the water and take in the sights with unimpeded views.
There is a granite topped coffee table in this area. To starboard is a Samsung TV mounted on the aft bulkhead. The main salon and dining area are both carpeted and have ample storage with many custom features and excellent serving areas.
Forward to port is the “state of the art” galley with professional appliances including a stainless steel overhead vent hood for the 5-burner Miele induction stove top. There is ample storage, working space, larger refrigerators and freezers. In addition to an oven, the galley is equipped with a Miele microwave/convection oven. An exterior door to port provides the crew access to the galley. There is an interior door from the galley to the dining area which makes for ease of serving.
Further forward is the on-deck master stateroom which has a centerline king sized bed, a high quality mattress, and a beautiful fabric upholstered headboard. The master has ample storage including drawers and three large hanging closets. The master has separate his and her baths, his with a shower stall and hers with a tub/shower, both with sink, toilet and storage.
Mid-ship one can go to the lower deck via a beautiful leather covered staircase that leads to a foyer where one will find four guest staterooms: three VIP cabins with king berths and one guest cabin with twin berths and pullmans. Each stateroom is elegantly decorated with ample storage and hanging closets. All guest staterooms have ensuite baths with enclosed shower done in beautiful stone throughout. All rooms have complete entertainment systems.
From the formal foyer one can go up a staircase to the pilothouse. The pilothouse has a table and seating to port for guests to enjoy the view while underway. The vessel is equipped with updated navigation and communication equipment, a state-of-the-art vessel monitoring system, and a captain’s chair, chart table, and storage.
Through the pilothouse aft is the larger bridge deck. The bridge deck is set up with helm to port and starboard with forward facing seating for 3 guests on either side. Aft of this seating area is a large bar with two bar stools to starboard. The bar is equipped with a sink, refrigerator, ice maker and bottle storage. To port aft of the helm is a U-shaped settee that is perfect for lounging or dining at the table for 8 guests. As one continues aft on the bridge there is an Americanized Jacuzzi for six with flow through heater to allow for quick heating and sun pad to port. The bridge deck is equipped with a hard top over the forward helm and seating area. The hardtop aft has a powered opening top allowing protection or sun as one wishes.
One can go down to the main deck aft from the exterior stairwell. On the aft deck one can enter the main salon through sliding double doors with glass panels making the whole aft bulkhead glass with aft views. This beautiful and spacious aft deck features a built-in settee, six chairs and a large table for dining, seating 8-10 guests. The aft settee has a back cushion that can rotate so one can sit comfortably at the table or sit comfortably to look aft underway or to keep an eye on the water activities.
From the aft deck one can go down a set of stairs on either side of the settee to a large swim platform that makes for easy access to the water for swimming or water sports. The aft deck also gives one access to the passerelle for convenient boarding while Med-moored. The transom opens to have access to jet ski storage.
Forward to the foredeck is a larger area with sun pads, seating area and two tables. This area opens hydraulically for additional storage. The Textilene suncover and carbon filber poles double as an open theater. There is nothing as nice as watching your favorite movie with friends on the bow under the stars.
- Aft automatic and manual glass sliding door to cockpit with stainless steel frame
- Audio/ Video media servers Seamphony master
- Concealed overhead lighting system
- Cordless telephone
- Fitted carpet with soundproof lining
- Home Cinema System (5 speakers, subwoofer, 4 speakers in the cockpit)
- iPod docking station
- 46" LCD TV
- Blu Ray DVD reader
- Bose HiFi system
- Fix lateral panoramic glass windows at starboard side with stainless steel frame
- (2) Electric Roman Blinds (glass window on portside)
- Complete tableware and cutlery for 12 people
- Lacquered dining table with stainless steel frame (2400 mm x 1000 mm)
- (8) Leather chairs
- Ceiling openings with electrically operated sliding closures in 3Form
- Ceiling spotlights
- (2) Electric Roman blinds
- Lighting panels
- Fitted carpet with soundproof lining
- "Side by Side" fridge/freezer
- 504 lt. 230V with icemaker
- Ceramic electric 4+1 ring cooktop with pan holders
- Extractor fan 230V with external outlet
- Manual side exit door with electric lock
- Vinyl flooring
- Venetian blinds
- Technical locker with main deck electric panel and electronic equipment
- Dishwasher for 12
- Electric oven
- Freezer 98 lt
- Fridge 141 lt
- Garbage compactor
- Microwave oven
- Apple TV and media server in each cabin
- Air conditioning with external air inlets with manual control
- Desk with drawers, glass top, leather armchair and bookshelves
- Digital safe
- Double bed with mattress, pillows, bedspread and sheets
- (4) Drawers under bed
- Dressing table (with mirror, (2) drawers, glass top and leather ottoman)
- Leather armchairs (2) with coffee table
- Headboard upholstered in leather
- 32" LCD TV
- Lateral panoramic hull window
- Natural ventilation under the mattress
- Walk-in wardrobe with mirror, shelf and curtains at side wall
- Wardrobe hanger with mirror on door
- Electric ceramic WC
- Electric ventilation fan
- Laminam flooring
- Washbasin with wooden counter top
- WC control panel with gauge (3/4 and full)
- Wooden lacquered venetian blinds
- US Duty Paid
- Full teak decks
- Stern and bow thrusters
- Twin watermakers
- Fin and gyro stabilized - Fins dropped in 2017, ARG's serviced in 2017
- US 60 HZ electrical system
- 2x Kohler 55kW generators with 5,500 hours
- 4x Mitsubishi Gyro stabilization
- Trac stabilizers
- Electric sliding doors in the aft Salon and side balcony
- Pantograph mounted doors in Galley and Lobby
- Reversing cockpit sofa (face fore or aft)
- Loro Piana soft goods
- Eight underwater lights
- Dual Gaggenau electric grills
- A/V system installed by US experts in Italy
- Master his and her heads
- Awning for bow area
- Electric on bow
- Wood cap rails
- New port raw rater pump
- New electrical end to generator
- 1,000 hour engine and generator service complete
- New pullys and belts on both generators