PRICE REDUCED TO $2,299,000!
After Many Updates and Upgrades Seller Has Decided to Move Up, Take Advantage of a Yacht Ready for Cruising!
SUPERB CONDITION THROUGHOUT MECHANICALLY AND COSMETICALLY!
20kts Fast Cruise, 10kts Slow Cruise
MANY UPDATES AND UPGRADES, READY FOR CRUISING!
Extremely Desirable Layout matched with Excellent Condition Make this Marlow Explorer 78E-CB a Rare Find!
- Full Detail and Wax
- Sand and Re-Varnish on Teak Cap Rails Throughout
- ISO Boost Atlas Shore Power Transformers Installed (for low voltage docking situations to boost voltage coming into vessel from dock)
- Main Engines Serviced
- Transmissions Serviced
- Generators Serviced
Marlow Yard Period September 2018:
- 4 New Lumashore Underwater Lights, White/Blue on Transom
- Complete Bottom Job
- Propspeed on all Running Gear
- Naiad Stabilizers Serviced
- New Cutlass Bearings
- New Central Vacuum
- New LED Exterior Overhead Lights Throughout
- A Number of Smaller Maintenance Items and Repairs to Get Vessel in Top Condition
- 2 New Air Conditioning System Chillers Installed
- Garmin 7600 Series Chartplotter Installed at Helm
Performance was logged 12/13/2018 in moderate seas in the Gulf of Mexico. Fuel load was 50% with 6 passengers aboard and full water tank.
Speed Engine RPM Fuel Burn Range (EST based on full fuel)
10 Knots 1125 RPM 24 GPH 1,458 NM
12 Knots 1350 RPM 40 GPH 1,050 NM
14 Knots 1600 RPM 62 GPH 790 NM
18 Knots 1850 RPM 92 GPH 684 NM *73% Engine Load
20 Knots 1980 RPM 110 GPH 636 NM *78% Engine Load
Forward of the galley right under the front windshield are a sizeable U-shaped dinette table with built in seating and a desk with pull out stool seat and large storage drawers
- Teak Dinette Table with Raised Edges
- U-Shaped Built In Seating Around Table to Port
- Desk with Pull Out Stool, Under Counter Drawer
- (4) Large Storage Drawers
- HDMI Outlet for TV Connection to Watch TV from Galley or Dinette if Desired
- AC and DC Power Distribution Panels to Port
- Pilothouse Doors to Exterior Walkaround Port and Starboard
- Stairs to Lower Stateroom Level to Starboard Forward
- Stairs Up to Enclosed Flybridge (Command Bridge) to Port