Starting all the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom with a centerline queen berth, a starboard side entertainment center with a TV, double hanging cedar lockers and drawers. Starboard is a private, ensuite head with separate stall shower.
Continuing aft to port is a spacious guest stateroom with two (2) twin berths, also with an entertainment center with TV, hanging cedar lockers and drawers. This stateroom is fortunate to have a private entrance to the guest head, with a separate shower.
Further aft to starboard is the third guest cabin which could also be considered crew quarters with upper/lower berths, an entertainment center with TV, hanging cedar locker and drawers. Access to the head is through a companionway door to the port side.
There is a washer/dryer unit located in the companionway. Opposite and down three steps to port is the access to the enormous full beam master stateroom.
The dining area features a large U shaped teak table with seating for six. Storage underneath.
- Imtra LED 4 wire light fixtures and Vimar switching system
- Kitchen Aid 4 burner electric stove w/exhaust fan
- Electric range w/exhaust fan
- Kitchen Aid/convection oven
- Kenmore Side By Side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Custom cabinetry for glassware and dishes
- Quartz engineered stone countertop
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- New hardware
- Stainless steel sink
- Mannington vinyl flooring
- Water level gauge
- 40 Gallon hot water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Large walk in pantry starboard
- GE washer/dryer (2015) (Located in companionway starboard side)
Fully enclosed and is accessed from either the cockpit or salon up a curved stairway. This area is large and airy with very good seating. West bar is aft to port with combination ice maker/refrigerator.
- Samsung flatscreen TV
- Stidd helm chairs
- U line recently serviced
- Icemaker/drink refrigerator
- L shaped custom sofa
- Carpet (2018)
- Protective floor covering