The New Dufour 520 GL is available in (4) different layouts, (3) Cabins (2) Heads, (3) Cabins (3) Heads, (4) cabins with (2) heads and a (4) Cabins (3) Head version.
The forward galley, like her bigger sister the 56 Exclusive, is featured on all versions. The salon in the forward galley layout has a U-shaped settee to port with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table. A straight settee can be found opposite to starboard. The aft end of the straight settee can be converted into a Nav Station when needed. The nav station can be forward facing or aft-facing, the choice is yours.
The 520 GL interior layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi, Teak or Oak.
The Galley is forward and runs athwartships just aft of the Master Cabin in the beamiest part of the hull. It has a (3) burner gas stove with oven. The S/S large bowl sink with Corian covers has a brushed steel single lever mixer tap. There is also an optional freezer available to fit on the port side of the galley with the stove and the sink. The drawer styled refrigerator and microwave are located on the starboard side of the galley.
Every convenience has been thought out. Storage is ample with a built-in spice rack, drop-out cutlery bins, and a built-in coffee maker and wine cellar.
The head is divided into two independent spaces, one with shower and washbasin, the other with toilets and washbasin.
- Electric toilet and vanity to starboard
- Vanity Sink: Polyester bowl with ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin top
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: electric sump pump.
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening port.
- Separate shower and basin to port
The Dufour 520 GL cockpit is the perfect balance between functionality and elegance. Spaces perfection ensures to anyone the best cruising ever. The wide sunbeds with thick cushions provide unequaled comfort while the ergonomic steering position makes sailing the most enjoyable possible. The huge aft door reveals a swim platform at anchor, whereas it ensures maximum safety at sailing when it’s closed
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Sun Beds
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather-wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in a dedicated locker.
- Shower: In a stern locker
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Refrigerator
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink