RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Classification MCA RINA “Rules for the Classification of Pleasure Yachts 2013”.
- Hull Type: High speed planning.
- Hull Material: GRP.
- Superstructure Material: GRP.
- Hull, deck and superstructure of PVC or equivalent cored fiberglass.
- Vinylester hull laminates and epoxy barrier system applied to hull bottom, with five-year structural and anti-osmosis warranty.
- Bi-axial and multi-axial E-glass reinforcement.
- Fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel capping.
- Tinted (except in pilothouse) tempered glass windows, utilizing high strength, adhesion style window system.
- Teak decking to side decks.
- Fittings all in 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze.
- Teak decking to flybridge.
- Teak decking to aft cockpit.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2x MTU 16V2000M96 (2400 HP)
- Standard engine maker’s instrumentation.
- Underwater exhausts, with bypass and fiberglass mufflers.
- REVERSO lube oil change system with manifold and hoses to all engines and gearboxes.
- RACOR fuel filters for main engines, manifold three per main engine.
- GROCO bronze raw water strainers for all engines and sea water pump intakes.
- Engineered sound vibration and noise attenuation system for engine room spaces consisting of lead tile sound barriers and Mylar faced synthetic lead-foam insulation covered with white painted aluminium perforated sheeting. Custom sound mounts for main engines, generators, engine room stanchions, head pumps/motors, air conditioning compressors and sea water cooling pumps.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum speed up to 29 knots.
- Cruising speed up to 23 knots.
- Range up to 450 nautical miles.
Note: Approximate figures intended as a guide.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Propulsion: Twin fixed-pitch submerged propellers in semi-recessed tunnels.
- Flybridge Helm:
- Two helm seats.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Duplicate engine controls.
- Engine instrumentation.
- Steering indicator.
- Horn control.
- HYPRO MARINE hydraulic power steering.
- Steering wheel.
- Glass helm station.
- Switch panels.
- Trim tab controls.
- Rudder indicator.
- Digital engine instrumentation.
- Fresh water gauge.
- Fuel gauge.
- Windscreen wiper and washer controls.
- Glass holder.
- Screen demister.
- TRAC 50 HP, 16” hydraulic bow thruster with dual station control.
- TRAC 50 HP, 16” hydraulic stern thruster with dual station control.
- Power hydraulic steering system, including valves for autopilot.
- MARINEMET 110mm stainless steel propeller shafts.
- Stainless steel rudder blades.
- 5 blade, dynamically balanced CJR propellers.
- Rina approved cutlass rubber stern and rudder bearings.
- TIDESEAL packless shaft seals.
- Fresh water anchor wash down.
- Deckwash fitting and hose reel.
- Seacocks on all through hull fittings below the waterline.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh-water marina connection.
- Two 90 litre water heaters, dual element, quick recovery type.
- HEADHUNTER Mach 5 water pump and accumulator tank for fresh water pressure system.
- Cartridge style whole system water filter unit.
- Sink with fresh water hose bib.
- Hot and cold hand-held swimming shower.
- H20 or similar watermaker.
- Engine driven emergency bilge pumping system for engine room bilges.
- Automatic bilge pumps for each compartment.
- Double bottom fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks.
- RACOR vacuum gauges on main engine and generator supply (4).
- HART Tank Tender gauges for fuel, fresh water, black water and grey water tanks, pneumatic pump type.
- Total fuel capacity of 10,000 litres.
- Fuel fillers port and starboard.
- Fuel management system consisting of fuel shut-off valves, fuel transfer pump with meter system and selector manifold.
- Total fresh water capacity of 1,600 litres.
- Fresh-water filler.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total black water capacity of 700 litres.
- Total grey water capacity of 1,000 litres.
- Black water tank level indicator and high level alarm.
- Black water system with Y-valve selector to allow direct discharge overboard or into holding tank. Macerator pumps for pump out of holding tank direct over board, or to vented deck fitting for shore side disposal.
- Foredeck sun lounge with self-draining cockpit.
- Storage lockers under seating.
- Teak dining tables (natural finish) with stainless steel pedestal.
- Upholstered sunbathing pad to foredeck.
- BUELL twin trumpet air horn.
- Stainless steel rails, 1.5”.
- Boarding gates port (2) and starboard (2).
- Scuppers draining to boot top.
- Flagstaff with line.
- Self-draining cockpit to flybridge.
- Seating areas to flybridge; storage lockers under seating.
- Teak dining tables (natural finish) with stainless steel pedestal to flybridge.
- Upholstered sunbathing pad to flybridge.
- Stainless steel aft safety rails to flybridge.
- Wetbar unit with sink, icemaker, fridge, griddle to flybridge AND to aft cockpit.
- Radar arch structure.
- Ensign staff and socket.
- Aft fixed bench seating to aft cockpit.
- Teak table (natural finish) with folding leaves on stainless steel pedestal to aft cockpit.
- Stern safety gates.
- Engine room access hatch
- Teak decked H&B hydraulic lifting bathing platform.
- H&B hydraulic lifting garage door.
- H&B hydraulic lifting side platforms.
- Stairs to aft cockpit with teak decking treads.
- Stainless steel swimming ladder.
- Large transom storage lockers.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 2 x Lewmar V8 hydraulic anchor winches with remote brake and chain stopper.
- 2 x 80kg Pool type anchors stowed on roller assembly on bow.
- 2 x 100m of 14mm high test galvanized chain.
- Stainless steel mooring bollards (8).
- Stainless steel fairleads.
- Foredeck storage locker for fenders and lines.
- Retractable boat hook.
- 6 x Docking lines (6 x 15 metre, 20mm diameter, black).
- 1 x Tender line (1 x 10 metre, 10mm diameter, black).
- 8 x Fenders with 10mm rope (F7, 15" x 41", white).
- Twin Lewmar C6 stern capstans.
- Remote control hydraulic Passerelle.
- Stern spring cleats for stern-to mooring purposes.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Stainless steel framed acrylic deflecting spray screen to flybridge.
- 3 x Fire extinguisher (flybridge, pilothouse helm and aft cockpit).
- Engineered fire protection system, consisting of manually and automatically actuated FM200 fire extinguishing system. Upon system actuation audio/visual alarms sound, blowers shut down and hull side ventilation inlet dampers are closed.
- Smoke detectors.
- Monitoring panel for fire detection system to semi-raised pilothouse helm.