An exciting opportunity to join a new construction project from the award winning Dutch shipbuilders Icon. The 84m project due for delivery in 2021 offers a chance to jump the queues and secure the next available large yacht from a Northern European shipyard.
Exterior design by industry titan, Tim Heywood and naval architecture from Van Oosannen have helped to create a yacht with a timeless and understated style yet impressively large dimensions.
The new owner currently still has the ability for personalised input to the project in order to ensure a degree of customisation can be added to a yacht that is available in half of the time for a custom project.
Direct access from the guests cabins to the wellness centre and even out to the water, sets the scene that this is a yacht designed to interact with her surroundings. The eye catching infinity pool and informal lounging areas on the main deck will be the centre of life onboard.
The owner’s stateroom is befitting of how a large yacht should be, with generous proportions, private exterior deck space and 270 degree panoramic views it also has direct access to the touch and go helipad, capable of hosting an EC 135. Six additional cabins enable up to 19 guests be carried and all have impressive dimensions and are beautifully appointed.
- Shortened delivery time – Available 2021
- Northern European shipyard and Dutch quality construction
- Tim Heywood exterior design
- Amazing main deck pool and vast guest spaces
- Superb Owner’s stateroom with sweeping 270 panoramic views
- Very large VIP cabins and spacious guest cabins
- Direct access from the water to the wellness centre
- Great array of features including gym, cinema, elevator, spa and hammam
- Twin bow thrusters, retractable Rolls Royce stabilisers