Designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department, the Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today's cruising yachtsman.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom.
The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Split Second is a highly spec'd Lagoon 620. Her experienced owner ordered her the most desirable factory options. Some of the key factory upgrades/options include are listed below. Full build sheet is available upon request
- Ambiance Alpi Oak by Nauta Design
- Pleated blinds
- Upgraded leather upholstery for interior
- Carbonfiber "boulevard" boom
- Hydranet Square Top Mainsail
- All electric winches
- Electric furler for both Genoa and Jib
- Bowsprit w/ code zero on roller furler
- Upgraded underwater lights
- All new exterior soft goods late 2017
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Upgraded Bimini top with enclosure
- Folding carbonfiber boarding passarel
- Cockpit icemaker
- Hydraulic dinghy davits with remote contol
- Upgraded Volvo D3-150's with Gori folding props
- Engine controls and throttles at both helms
- Upgraded AGM battery bank
- Onan 17.5KW genset
- Northern Lights 14kw new in 2017
- Watermaker (75GPH)
- Miele Appliances for galley
- Upgraded Tropical Air Conditioning
- Upgraded Raymarine electronics package