Full beam master stateroom with king-sized walk around bed, ultra large wardrobe, ensuite with Jacuzzi tub.
In addition to the Owner’s party, eight guests can be accommodated in four additional staterooms. Two king-sized VIP cabins with ensuites. Two double cabins with single beds and ensuites.
Five crew in three cabins. One Captain cabin with double-size bed. One Crew cabin with upper/lower twin berths. One crew cabin with single bed.
The vessel will feature an owner selected state-of-the-art navigation and communication system compromising of two radars, FLIR night vision, V-Sat and five Hatteland touch screen displays. Integrated AMCS system displaying all vessel parameters and security system.
Full Crestron or Savant automation system (owner decision) with a Kaleidoscope movie server. 12" TVRO receiver with multi region functionality. Lights, blinds and HVAC system integrated into the iPad type room controllers. Each guest state room to feature satellite TV, movie server access and XM satellite stereo, as well as onboard notification system of itinerary and menus. Party Mode Exterior decks equipped with James or CAT outdoor speakers.
The CRESCENT 117 is an exciting Fast Pilothouse designed by renowned Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architect and currently in-build at Crescent Custom Yachts in Vancouver, B.C. The yacht will feature a contemporary, elegant and versatile exterior and interior that will stand the test of time. Key features of the Crescent 117:
- 2,735hp MTU diesels provide a 24 knots cruise, 29+ knots top speed
- Zero-speed stabilizers
- Desirable raised pilothouse configuration
- Five stateroom layout with country-style galley
- Extremely favorable Canadian Dollar exchange rate offers tremendous savings for US and European buyers
- Shorter delivery time: construction is underway and the vessel will be completed in late 2019
- The builder will consider trades
Over the last several years, under the leadership of Crescent Custom Yachts / Platinum Marine owner, Tim Charles, the grandson of the founder of Crescent Yachts, the renowned Canadian builder has assembled an impressive, hand-picked team of craftsmen from Canada and around the world. Recent projects include the new build 44 meter MUCHOS MAS (2016) as well as numerous major refit projects. The CRESCENT 117 project offers a buyer the unique advantage of an experienced team and, coupled with a very favorable exchange rate, a great value in a high quality product.
Recent Industry Design Awards:
2013 –Super Yacht Media Group
- Big Fish 45m Motor Yacht – Voted as one of the best 50 yachts ever built.
2011 - International Super Yacht Society (Fort Lauderdale, USA):
- Best Power Yacht – 40-65m for 45m Motor Yacht Big Fish
2011 – World Super Yacht Awards (London, UK)
- Best Yacht (Judges’ Commendation) for 45m Motor Yacht Big Fish
2011 – Show Boats Design Awards (Fort Lauderdale, USA)
- Best Naval Architecture for 45m Motor Yacht Big Fish
2011 – Boating Asia Awards (Hong Kong)
- Most Innovative Yacht Design for 45m Motor Yacht Big Fish
2010 – World Yachts Trophy (Cannes, France)
- Best Innovation Under 50m for 45m Motor Yacht Big Fish
2008 – World Super Yacht Awards (Venice, Italy)
- Best Displacement Motor yacht under 500 GRT for Motor Yacht VVS1
2008 – World Yacht Awards (Cannes, France)
- Best Motor Yacht under 500GRT for Motor Yacht VVS1
- Best Interior under 500 GRT for Motor Yacht VVS1
- Best Functionality under 500 GRT for Motor Yacht VVS1
2007 – Show Boats Design Awards (Fort Lauderdale, USA)
- Most Innovative Yacht for 105’ Motor Yacht Calixas
- Best New Semi-Custom Yacht for 105’ Motor Yacht Calixas
2007 – World Yachts Trophies (Fort Lauderdale, USA)
- Most Innovative Yacht over 80’ for 105’ Motor Yacht Calixas
2007 – Boating Asia Awards (Hong Kong)
- Most Innovative Yacht Design for 105’ Motor Yacht Calixas