"REDHEAD" is a US SPEC 2014 Model 82 Princess Express Bridge. Built new by the current owner and heavily optioned. Designed by Bernard Olesinski, the 82 replaced the 78 and 85 Princess Models. According to Power & Motor Yacht Magazine, the 82 “Rivals the Princess 85 in internal volume”. "REDHEAD" offers a Day Head in the Salon, 4-Staterooms with en-suite heads, MTU 10V2000 M94 Engines, Zero-Speed Stabilizers, Twin 32kW Gensets, Hardtop with retractable Sunroof, water maker, walk-around decks, Hydraulic Swim Platform, Williams Jet Tender, bow / stern Thrusters, and aft Crew Quarters.
Each 82 for the American market is built to meet or exceed all U.S. Coast Guard and American Boat and Yacht Council regulations and standards.
She is crew maintained and ready for your private inspection.
A sizable hydraulic Swim Platform affords easy aft boarding without the concern of the yacht dipping or jutting away. Two staircases provide access to the Aft Deck. The Flybridge is accessed from Aft Deck starboard corner staircase. Aft Deck features a wet bar, U-shaped sofa with Teak Dinette. She is equipped with full walk-around decks, boarding Passerelle and boarding gates on either side.
- Teak decking
- Wet Bar
- HD SAT TV
- Fusion Stereo w/ JL Audio speakers
- Docking station: Thrusters, throttles, engine kill switch, anchor control
- (4) Dive tank holders
- Side boarding gates and ladder
- Side boarding ladder
- Glendinning Cablemasters
- Reinforced Aft Deck cleats for Tender towing
- 6-Step boarding ladder
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Boarding Passerelle
- Stern locker for fenders and covers
Oversized windows provide a bright and airy feel. The Salon sliding door opens two thirds of the way, connecting the Aft Deck and Salon, creating an open air space with dedicated formal Dining space forward.
- Large over-sized U-shaped sofa facing starboard
- Sofa to starboard
- Coffee table
- 50” LED TV in lift cabinet, raises/lowers electronically
- Apple TV, DVD, Surround Sound
- HD SAT TV
- Salon walls mostly glass
- Aft sliding door opens two thirds to port
- LED Lighting
- Day Head
The Galley is separated on the aft side from the Dining area in the Salon, but opens forward to the Dinette opposite the lower Helm. This clever arrangement allows formal dining in the Salon, while offering the ever popular "Country Kitchen".
- Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer
- Miele 4-burner cooktop and oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Bosch microwave
- Side deck door to port for crew access allows easy loading
- Country Kitchen
Böning touch-screen display provides a user-friendly interface for all on-board electrical management. A large Böning monitor located in the Pilothouse, and smaller monitors are built into the upper and lower dashboards, so that all systems are within Captain’s reach. The result of this touch-screen technology is just (3) analog gauges at the lower Helm: (2) tachometers and rudder indicator
- (2) Electric adjustable helm chairs
- Hydraulic bow and stern Thrusters
- Furuno Autopilot
- (2) 14” Furuno NavNet TZtouch2
- Trim Tabs
- Electrical up/down bulkhead behind Helm
The full-beam Master is located mid-ship and accessed from the Salon’s spiral stairway that leads to all four guest cabins below and boasts large port and starboard windows, creating an open feeling.
- Berth with below storage drawers
- Full-beam Master Stateroom
- Wardrobe with shelving
- Loveseat to starboard
- Dressing table / make-up vanity with drawers to port
- Large glass windows with privacy blinds
- 46” LED TV with DVD and Surround Sound
- HD SAT TV
- Built-in safe
Full-sized washer / dryer in corridor between Master and Guest Staterooms
Located below the aft deck area; accessed from the transom watertight door or from starboard main deck. The crew cabin has two double berths, wardrobe, and storage lockers. An additional single berth is located between the aft entrance and the engine room entrance. The head has a separate stall shower, electric quiet flush toilet, and water basin.
- (3) Single berths
- Head with single shower, toilet, and wash basin
- Storage / Utility with full height storage cupboard and underfloor storage
- HD SAT TV
- Refrigerator / freezer between engine room entrance and crew quarters
Divided into three distinct spaces: an aft two-person sunpad lying athwartships, a large U-shaped dining settee, and all the way forward, (2) U-shaped settees facing a center-line helm station. Affording privacy, while providing plenty of common areas for mingling.
- Teak Decking
- Sofa lounge, J-shaped to port and starboard of helm station
- Hardtop with retractable Sunroof
- U-shaped sofa with folding Teak Dinette table and (2) chairs
- Bar: Electric BBQ, Sink, Coolbox,
- Sunpad for 2 located aft with storage below
- 1000lb Davit
- (2) 6-Man Emergency Life Raft
- Williams Jet 285 (15hrs)
Single Helm Chair:
- Hinged dashboard (electronically folds out of sight)
- Helm Electronics: (2) 14” Furuno NavNet TZtouch2 , FLIR, Trim Tabs, VHF Radio, Autopilot , Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, Fusion Stereo, Compass, Opacmare 1000 lb. crane
Faux Portuguese Bridge, a walkway just forward of the main deck windscreen. Transition with ease not only from one side of the boat to the other, but also to the large Foredeck sunpad.
- Teak decking
- (2) Bench seats, (1) forward facing, (1) aft facing
- (2) large gull-wing lockers for fenders and covers
- Delta anchor with 100’ of self-stowing stainless steel chain
"REDHEAD" is a registered name and does not convey. Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.