"CANIRA" features the standard Westport 112 layout with a large enclosed air-conditioned Aft Deck, spacious main Salon, formal Dining area, full-beam Master Stateroom featuring His and Hers baths, port and starboard en-suite guest cabins and an en-suite queen VIP Stateroom forward. The enclosed Aft Deck with the Salon doors open to create a large family room feeling.
The Dining area is in the forward portion of the Salon with eight chairs and a large Dining table. Port & Starboard outboard are two buffet-style cabinets with custom storage for stemware, flatware and formal dinnerware.
The Galley is forward accessed from the starboard entry Foyer. The Galley offers a full array of home appliances, built into a peninsula Galley counter with a large U-shaped settee to accommodate guests with two occasional counter bar stools, which can be moved over to the settee for additional seating.
The VIP Stateroom is forward of the Galley and down several steps with a walk-around queen berth and en-suite head with large closet.
The Master Stateroom is accessed from the port main Deck Foyer and down stairs to the lower Foyer. Going from lower Foyer through double doors you enter the Master Stateroom, which is full-beam and at the widest part of the yacht. The Master berth is a California King, with ample storage drawers port & starboard and a walk-in closet in the aft starboard corner of the Master Stateroom. His & Hers Heads are forward of the Stateroom with a tub and separate shower stall.
The 3rd and 4th Guest Staterooms are just aft of the lower Foyer with the 3rd being to port with a walk-around queen and en-suite Head. The 4th Stateroom is to starboard with two single berths, which can be put together to make a King bed, also features an en-suite head.
Up the Foyer stairs is the semi-raised Pilothouse with a full control station for excellent visibility. The Pilothouse features spacious seating for cruising.
The expansive Flybridge features an EZ2CY three-sided enclosure with a full helm station and wing control stations on both sides. To starboard there is U-shaped seating, and to port a full bar with seating for four, refrigerator, sink, ice-machine and BBQ for entertaining. Aft on the Boat Deck level is additional seating to starboard, with a built-in Jacuzzi to port and a 17' Novurania with Evinrude 115hp – 2-Stroke motors, (2) 2017 Yamaha Wave Runners, a 2000 lb. Nautical Structures crane and removable chocks.
The Crew cabins are aft with access from the Aft Deck and egress from the transom door, featuring an en-suite Captain's cabin with queen size berth. A Crew cabin with upper and lower bunks, a Deckhand's cabin with a single berth and a full head between the two cabins. Crew Quarters Feature has a Dinette and a courtesy area, in the companionway with full laundry facilities. The access to the Engine Room is forward.
Vessel Information Control System is displayed on a 15” LCD monitor in Pilothouse and 3” LCD Panel view touch pad at Starboard entry and Crew Galley/Lounge.
Items on safety control panel as follows:
- All (8) automatic bilge pumps monitored for operation
- (2) Gray water pumps monitored for operation
- Black water tank alarmed at 75% and 98% full levels
- (14) heat sensors: (6) in Crew Quarters, Captain’s Quarters, Engine Room and Crew Lounge, (3) in forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, (3) in Galley, Salon and Master, (2) in Pilothouse and Doghouse
- (13) Smoke alarms: (5) in Crew Quarters, Captain’s Quarters, and Crew Lounge, (3) in forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, (3) in Galley, Salon and Master Stateroom, (2) in Pilothouse and Doghouse
- Security system: Aft door, crew door, salon door, port & starboard doors, Flybridge hatch and forward Guest Stateroom hatch monitored for unauthorized entry
- Control of AC supply switching from all available sources with Volts, Line 1/Line 2 Amps & KW monitored for each generator
- Tank levels monitored: (3) Fuel tanks and two (2) fresh water tanks Flybridge grill lid closed alarm
Batteries: All gel cell type batteries. (2) banks of 8D, 225 amp batteries, wired in series for starting main engines (total of four) and (2) 8D, 225 amp batteries, (1) for each generator starting. (1) 24V battery bank for ship’s service and (1) 12V DC 2 8D 225 amp battery bank for electronics
Battery Chargers: (1) 80amp 12V DC for electronics, (1) 95 amp 24V DC for ship’s service bank, (1) 45amp 24V DC charger for main engine bank and (1) 40amp battery bank for generators
- (3) King heater/defrosters on Pilothouse console
- (2) 12V DC Chart lights (at navigator’s area and captain’s desk)
- (1) Ritchie Globe Master F600 in Pilothouse, (1) B&G display on Flybridge
- Lighting at house sides, Foredeck, Aft Deck stairs, Aft Deck overhead, Flybridge deck lights
- (2) 100Amp Westport Acme/WPSY isolation transformers with one step automatic voltage adjustment
- Lightning protection with hull Dyna plate and lightning antenna
- All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps
- Recessed light fixtures (Halogen fixtures)
- Indirect lighting 24V DC and 110V AC rope lighting
- (1) Carlisle and Finch Searchlight located on mast with dual controls
Shore power: (2) 100 Amp, 240V, single phase shore feeds, (1) 100 amp receptacle at starboard bustle with 100', 100 amp loose cord, (1) 100 amp, 100' Glendenning Cablemaster cord reel at port bustle, TV and phone outlets located at both port & starboard bustles with (1) 100’ TV/Phone cord
- 24V DC Shower lights with white trim
- Main Distribution Panel: Located in crew area, designed to be functional with all necessary circuit breakers and transfer switches to provide proper operation of AC and DC circuits
- General Lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptacle and switching throughout Perko navigation lights
"CANIRA" is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.