The 74 Pilothouse Motor Yacht from Ocean Alexander offers more beam and more living options than her competitors. A more modern hull that gives you better speed with less fuel burn. The 74 Pilothouse is a take on an Ocean Alexander classic. Our continuing obsession with engineering, safety and performance is evident all over it.
It s a temple for sun worshippers. A swift, unshakable guardian in weather. A quiet, opulent cruiser with an enormous wealth of quality upgrades. It is the Ocean Alexander heritage, safety and craftsmanship you must have combined with the wide-beam freedom and nimble speed you want.
Some of her great upgrades include Yacht Controller Remote Navigation tool for ease of handling, FLIR night vision, Upgraded Stabalizer fin size, Underwater Lights, RTI upgrade from Crestron audio video system, Upgraded Octoplex Software for ease of Yacht management.
- Three Stateroom, Three Head Arrangement
- Full Beam Master with His and Her Sinks
- Day Head in Salon
- Crew Quarters in Engine Room plus Head and Galley
- Pneumatic Sliding Stainless Salon Doors
- Sakura paneling and cabinetry
- Soft headliners
- Push-button handles for drawers & cupboards
- Round top corners, cabin entrance doors
- Hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- S/S hardware
- Cruise air chilled water central air conditioning with ECU controls
- Sakura for window frames and bull-nose
- Upgraded sound system with audio distribution in Salon, Aft-Deck and Pilothouse
- Industry leading Crestron Audio System
- Hi-Gloss interior finish
- Hanging lockers with dual locking mechanism
- Circular steps on upper deck
- Flip-up berth for storage
- Inner spring mattresses for berths
- RS232 dual communication with true high-definition with latest HDMI technology (non Simulated HD)
- Crestron Remote (2X) + wall mount
- Crema Marfil Marble flooring with custom granite patterns
- Crema Marfil Marble Foyer flooring with custom granite patterns
- Crema Marfil Marble flooring in Master Head, VIP Head, and Guest Head
- Carpet Stairwells PF to Foyer, foyer to master to match current carpet
- Designer pillows and decor added to Master and VIP
- 4 Designer pillows and 2 chairs added to aft dec
- FCI MAX-Q1195 GPD water maker with freshwater Flush and UV light
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: Dishes, glasses, cookware, artwork, furnishings, water toys, bicycles, recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.