“MY MAGGIE” has been privately owned and operated since new. She has been well cared for by her owners. She was delivered in June 2008 being one of the last 112’s Westport delivered in 2008.
Access to “MY MAGGIE” is typically from the starboard entrance doors which take you forward into the galley or aft into the Salon/Dining area.
Going aft into the Salon/Dining there is a dining table with seating for eight with storage port & starboard for dining settings and flatware.
The Salon is aft of Dining with over-sized windows for panoramic views.
Vessel Information Control System: InteliSea Model IS1 Vessel Information and Control (VIC) system displayed on 15" LCD Monitor in Pilothouse and 3" LCD Panel view touch pad at starboard entry and Crew Galley/Lounge; Items on safety control panel as follows:
A) All eight bilge switches monitored for water detection; two gray water pumps monitored for operation; Gray Water boxes have alarms on backup pumps; Black water tank alarmed at 75% and 98% full levels;
B) Fourteen heat sensors: 6 in Crew Quarters, Captain’s Quarter’s, Engine Room and Crew Lounge, 3 in Forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, 3 in Galley, Salon and Master, 2 in Pilothouse and doghouse;
C) Thirteen smoke alarms: 5 in Crew Quarters, Captain’s Quarters, and Crew Lounge, 3 in Forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, 3 in Galley, Salon and Master Stateroom, 2 in Pilothouse and doghouse;
D) Four CO Alarms in Crew Staterooms, Captain Stateroom and Crew Galley;
E) Security System: Aft door, crew door, salon door, port and starboard doors, Flybridge hatch, and forward guest stateroom hatch monitored for unauthorized entry;
F) Control of AC supply switching from all available sources with Volts, Line 1/Line 2 Amps & KW monitored for each generator;
G) Tank levels monitored; 3 fuel tanks and 2 fresh water tanks
H) Flybridge grill lid closed alarm
- Batteries: All AGM cell type batteries; Two banks of two 8D, 225 amp batteries, wired in series for starting main engines (total of four) and two 8D, 225 amp batteries, one for each generator starting. One 24V DC for ship’s service bank, one 40 amp 24V DC for main engine bank and one 40 amp 12V DC for generator bank
- Battery Chargers: Chargers include one 70 amp 12V DC for electronics, one 95 amp 24V DC for ship’s service bank, one 40 amp 24V DC for main engine bank and one 40 amp 12V DC for generator bank
- (3) King heater/defrosters on Pilothouse console
- (3) 12V red DC chart lights: (one at navigator’s area, one at captain’s desk, and one at dash flat over stairs to main deck)
- (1) Ritchie Globe Master F600 in Pilothouse, one B&G display on Flybridge
- Exterior Lighting: the Foredeck, house sides, Aft Deck stair and Flybridge overhead lights are all controlled form the Pilothouse switch bank (the Aft Deck Lights are switched locally)
- Isolation Transformer: (2)100 amp WestportAcme/WPSY isolation transformers with one step automatic voltage adjustment
- Lighting protection with hull Dyna plate and lighting antenna
- Reading Lights: All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps
- Recessed Halogen Light fixtures
- Indirect Lighting 24V DC and 110V AC rope lighting
- Once Carlisle Finch 200 Watt Xenon located on mast with dual controls
- Shore Power: (2) 100 amp 240V single phase shore feeds with Glendenning Cablemaster cord reels at port bustle (TV and phone outlet located at port bustle with one 100’ TV/phone cord
- Shower Lights: 24V
- Main Distribution Panel: Located in crew area, designed to be functional with all necessary circuit breakers and transfer switches and, to provide proper operation of AC and DC circuits
- General Lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptacle and switching throughout
- Navigation Lights
- Crestron: Audio/Video distribution controlled by Crestron System through wireless controls
"MY MAGGIE" is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items, (3) Existing Stainless Steel Lighted Name Boards.
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.