"MY MAGGIE" has been privately owned and operated since new.
She has been well cared for by her owners. She was delivered in June 2008 being
one of the last 112's Westport delivered in 2008.
Access to "MY MAGGIE" is typically from the starboard
entrance doors which take you forward into the Galley or aft into the
Going aft into the Salon/Dining are you will see a dining
table with seating for eight with storage port & starboard for table settings
The Salon is aft of the Dining with over-sized windows for
The Salon was recently re-decorated with an L-shaped sofa
and three large occasional chairs and a large Samsung 55” Smart TV was installed
several years ago and recently updated Kaleidescape Movie System; the overhead
has an oval wood appointment.
The Aft Deck is accessed from the Salon through large glass
sliding doors, a walk-behind bar with granite top and three large bar stools
make for a casual entertaining area and the Aft Deck dining table all the way
aft with seating for eight. The Aft Deck overhead has an upgraded high-gloss
The Country Kitchen is located forward on the main deck with
new appliances, an upgraded Amtico Wood Teak + Holly flooring done on a
diagonal pattern. The large U-shaped seating area offers the maximum seating
with two occasional chairs that can be swung over from the Galley counter to
fill in at the settee.
Forward of the Galley and down is the secluded VIP Stateroom
with a queen size walk-around bed and an en-suite head.
The Master Stateroom and the Guest Staterooms are located
from the port Foyer and down a set of stairs to the lower Foyer.
Entrance to the Master Stateroom is through double doors and
is located at the widest part of the vessel. The Master bed is a California King
with a full array of drawers to starboard and a large walk-in cedar-lined
closet, along with a love seat to port. Forward of the Master bed is the his + hers
head with a shower in the middle.
The Guest Stateroom to port features a walk-around queen
size berth and an en-suite head.
The Guest Stateroom starboard features twin berths, which can
be put together to make a king bed, against the outboard wall; it offers an
en-suite head as well.
The Crew Quarters are all the way aft on the lower deck
accessed from the Aft Deck via a staircase of aft transom Pantograph door. The Crew
Quarters offer berths for 4-5 crew in three staterooms with the Captain's Cabin
featuring a queen berth and en-suite head.
The 2nd and 3rd Crew Staterooms share a Jack +
Vessel Information Control System: InteliSea Model IS1 Vessel Information and Control (VIC) system displayed on 15" LCD Monitor in Pilothouse and 3" LCD Panel view touch pad at starboard entry and Crew Galley/Lounge; Items on safety control panel as follows:
A) All (8) bilge switches monitored for water detection; (2) gray water pumps monitored for operation; Gray Water boxes have alarms on backup pumps; Black water tank alarmed at 75% and 98% full levels;
B) (14) Heat sensors: (6) in Crew Quarters, Captain’s Quarter’s, Engine Room and Crew Lounge, (3) in Forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, (3) in Galley, Salon and Master, (2) in Pilothouse and Doghouse;
C) (13) Smoke alarms: (5) in Crew Quarters, Captain's Quarters, and Crew Lounge, (3) in Forward Guest Stateroom and Guest Staterooms, (3) in Galley, Salon and Master Stateroom, (2) in Pilothouse and Doghouse
D)(4) CO Alarms in Crew Staterooms, Captain Stateroom and Crew Galley
E) Security System: Aft door, crew door, salon door, port and starboard doors, Flybridge hatch, and forward Guest Stateroom hatch monitored for unauthorized entry
F) Control of AC supply switching from all available sources with Volts, Line 1/Line 2 Amps & KW monitored for each generator
G) Tank levels monitored - (3) fuel tanks and (2) fresh water tanks
H) Flybridge grill lid closed alarm
- Batteries: All AGM cell type batteries; (2) banks of (2) 8D, 225 amp batteries, wired in series for starting main engines (total of 4) and (2) 8D, 225 amp batteries, (1) for each generator starting. (1) 24V DC for ship's service bank, (1) 40 amp 24V DC for main engine bank and (1) 40 amp 12V DC for generator bank
- Battery Chargers: Chargers include (1) 70 amp 12V DC for electronics, (1) 95 amp 24V DC for ship's service bank, (1) 40 amp 24V DC for main engine bank and (1) 40 amp 12V DC for generator bank
- (3) King heater/defrosters on Pilothouse console
- (3) 12V Red DC chart lights: (one at navigator's area, one at captain’s desk, and one at dash flat over stairs to Main Deck)
- (1) Ritchie Globe Master F600 in Pilothouse, one B&G display on Flybridge
- Exterior Lighting: the Foredeck, house sides, Aft Deck stair and Flybridge overhead lights are all controlled form the Pilothouse switch bank (the Aft Deck Lights are switched locally)
- Isolation Transformer: (2) 100 amp WestportAcme/WPSY isolation transformers with one step automatic voltage adjustment
- Lighting protection with hull Dyna plate and lighting antenna
- Reading Lights: All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps
- Recessed Halogen light fixtures
- Indirect Lighting 24V DC and 110V AC rope lighting
- (1) Carlisle Finch 200 Watt Xenon located on mast with dual controls
- Shore Power: (2) 100 amp 240V single phase shore feeds with Glendenning Cablemaster cord reels at port bustle (TV and phone outlet located at port bustle with one 100’ TV/phone cord
- Shower Lights: 24V
- Main Distribution Panel: Located in crew area, designed to be functional with all necessary circuit breakers and transfer switches and, to provide proper operation of AC and DC circuits
- General Lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptacle and switching throughout
- Navigation Lights
- Crestron: Audio/Video distribution controlled by Crestron System through wireless controls
"MY MAGGIE" is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items, (3) Existing Stainless Steel Lighted "Name Boards".
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.