- Length Overall (L.O.A.): 136.00 feet (41.50 meters)
- Beam (molded): 28.00 feet ( 8.50 meters)
- Draft (loaded): 6.80 feet ( 2.07 meters)
- Tonnage: 398 gross
- Fuel Capacity: 11,500 US Gallons (43,528 liters)
- Water Capacity: 1,600 US Gallons ( 6,056 liters)
- Watermakers: 1,800 US Gallons ( 6,804 liters)
- Lube Oil: 150 US Gallons ( 568 liters)
- Waste Oil: 160 US Gallons ( 606 liters)
- Black Water: 400 US Gallons ( 1,514 liters)
- Grey Water: 1,000 US Gallons ( 3,785 liters)
Speed Consumption per hour Range RPM
- Maximum: 16.0 knots 130 1,300 NM 1,700
- Cruising: 13.0 knots 90 1,600 NM 1,500
- Economical: 10.0 knots 50 2,200 NM 1,100
Bar area forward with black granite counter tops. Bar contains (1) single sink, (1) margarita machine, (1) ice machine, (1) fridge, shelves and cupboard space.
- Double door opening (with glass windows) aft
- (1) 3-seat sofa
- (2) Sofa chairs
- (1) Square wooden card table (4 cushioned chairs)
- (4) Bar stools (4 legged swivel/leather upholstery)
- (4) Large rectangular windows (2 on either side)
- Blinds – Wooden Venetian
LAGNIAPPE is a large volume (28’ beam) 136’ Tri-Deck MY. She has just completed an extensive refit which included overhauling the generators, a W6 service on the main engines, full paint job from the bottom of the keel to the top of the mast, updated electronics and A/V system and interior soft goods renewal.
Her original construction was completed under close supervision and only the finest materials and equipment available at the time were used.
Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects.
"All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but
are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."